What's new

Leio's PLA military photos (kinds of military equipments)

I really think You either should learn to argue or should take a break in posting here.

Ask Yourself: did so far each and every J-10-regiment take part in such exercise ? And if not - surely not - why then do You think they are "operational" too, even if they did not take part ?

IMO it's simply that the J-10B is too new to take part this year ... so maybe next time but I really don't understand what this has to do with the WS-10B being operational on the J-10B or not.

I really have that strange feeling, You are obsessed, You don't want to see the facts and You are simply able to take a black and white view: Don't You think there are more reasons than the engine issue.

So please stop ending each and every post with "J-10B has not entered service yet and waiting for new engine" regardless all other evidence.

But if You like keep on dreaming ...

That is nonsense. You claimed J-10B with serial number is long spotted last year. It is not that new if it has commissioned already. As a premier fighter, it shall every right participate in Top gun competition to futher elaborate for the doctrine. But it didn't.

I leave this discussion now, since either You are not willing or able to discuss.
But do us a favour ... learn to argue by posting proof and not propaganda.

O.k. .. let's try it this way: we both have different opinions and none of us can proof it since the PLAAF or any other official source will surely not "proof" any of our both claims ... so let other's decide, what's at least the most likely or probable "fact":

My arguments for the "opinion" the J-10B is in operational service already:
- we have seen now about 76 J-10B powered by AL-31FN series 3 - an upgrade of a proven engine on the J-10A - several of them with clearly identified serials ...
- we have several reports - unconfirmed and non-official - however we have them of already three to four operational units and this fits nicely to the number of spotted aircraft.
- the WS-10B is surely the foreseen final engine, but why should the PLAAF do not use AL-31FN-powered J-10B, if there are already and still hundreds of AL-31FN-powered J-10As ?
- IMO there is truly no need for any type to take part on an exercise to be "declared" operational and only then to be declared operational.
- IMO the absence of an official confirmation is not the proof for the opposite (see: even if we don't have an official confirmation about the J-16, the new bomber or other "secret" projects, we are almost sure that they exist)

Your arguments for the "opinion" the J-10B is in NOT operational service already:
- the WS-10B is the foreseen final engine and the PLAAF will not use any of the more than 76 build AL-31FN-powered J-10B until the WS-10B is ready ....
- the more than 76 so far build J-10B will have to wait ...
- the clearly identified serials and reports of three to four operational units are no argument.
- the J-10B did not take part on an exercise and as such is not "declared" operational

Maybe we should do a poll to decide but again I really do not understand Your logic ! ... by this logic, neither the J-16 or J-15 is operational and by the way, did You notice, what unit won the Golden Helmet contest this year ?? A fighter bomber unit equipped with the Su-30MKK (alias the 3. Division).

Some PLAAF J-10A ACE pilots
re_50c56c762fbb7.jpg

000c293aeb151543dbde1c.jpg

1423113916815814.jpg

The ACE 'Golden Helmet'
201211171144457748.jpg

111849jhv5lpv3zilohxg2.jpg

eca86b6684a51213c1a10d.png

126995055_14109158943431n.jpg

Last edited:
Early this year, there was a photo that showed a new light tank. Anyone got any news on that one?

Back
Top Bottom