What's new

Leio's PLA military photos (kinds of military equipments)

Each year PLAAF held China Top Gun training, this year ACE pilots and winning team
2015年12月26日,戴着象征飞行员最高荣誉的“金头盔”,年轻的小伙子们浑身充满着力量

View attachment 282976
View attachment 282977
Seems to be Flanker boys all the time. J-10 electronic are not powerful enough to beat the huge flanker

Seems to be Flanker boys all the time. J-10 electronic are not powerful enough to beat the huge flanker
近日,网络上出现一张中国空军某飞行大队的照片。可以看到,该部队装备的是国产先进的歼-10系列战斗机,而在停机坪上停放着的多架歼-10战斗机机群中,有4架战机垂直尾翼上刷涂有红色鹰头图案。据悉,这是“金头盔”飞行员所架战机所独有的标志。
  “金头盔”也称金头盔奖,是中国空军在空战对抗中授予飞行员的最高荣誉。2011年底,空军组织100余名新战机尖子飞行员首次开展三代机同型机间的空战比武。经过激烈角逐,10名飞行员夺得“对抗空战优秀飞行人员”,并荣获中国空军成立以来首届“金头盔”奖。

J-10A ACE pilots, 'Golden Eagle' painting on J-10A
20140219095435164.jpg

Is it known, who are the follow-ups ?
Deino . big proof J-10B/C not enter service yet. Only J-10A involved in Top Gun fight despite serial number of your so called operational J-10B/C painted on it for more than a year. Those J-10B/C will only enter service once WS-10B swapped on it. J-10A EW suite is obsolete compare to new flanker.

Last edited:
Where is BIG PROOF ?? ... besides Your repeatedly wrong claims ?

Some detail news, 2015 PLAAF ACE

“金头盔”争夺战落幕 空中王牌用血性担当书写胜战之路
蓝天演兵,英豪辈出。12月初,历时20余天的2015年空军“金头盔”争夺战,在西北大漠落下帷幕。
  继6个月前赢得空军新年度“金飞镖”突防突击比武团队第一后,空军航空兵某师再次斩获“天鹰杯”自由空战团队冠军,4人获得“金头盔”,7人被评为“空战优秀飞行员”。
  这是一支剑指未来战场的雄狮劲旅,也是一支从历史的天空飞来的空中王牌。
  新中国成立之初,这个师组建不久即两次入朝参战。空战经验较少的老一辈飞行员以“不怕死”的血性担当与世界强国的一流空军血战蓝天,击落敌机88架,击伤敌机29架,打破了对手不可战胜的神话。涌现了赵宝桐、王海、刘玉堤等7名著名战斗英雄。毛泽东曾亲笔嘉勉:“向空军第×师致祝贺。”一时间,世界记住了这支有我无敌的“空中王牌”部队。
  “王牌”即是目标。无数次比武,许多对手都以击败这支部队为追求。然而他们已悄然将“考场思维”转为“战场思维”,目光始终注视着更具威胁、更为强劲的作战对手。师部大楼前“今天准备战斗”6个火红耀目的大字,诠释着他们的血性传承与使命担当……
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

PLAAF pilot's flight kits
细节见证中国空军成长:白手套“下岗” 飞行员配专属头盔
为提高训练效率,师里的软件开发小组研发出了一种类似于iPad的“电子夹板”,把每次飞行所需要的飞行数据收录其中。飞行员只需轻轻一点便可以调出气象、航线、地形地貌、打击目标位置等信息。 “相比过去的资料,现在的电子夹板携带起来方便多了。”这个师师长、特级飞行员李晓成说,用新型飞行手套也可以轻松滑动屏幕,不用脱下手套操作。
  为了让飞行员更好的模拟训练,李晓成所在的师还研发了一个名为“金鹰之眼”的地面任务规划系统,在执行任务之前,软件开发组会根据执行任务区的地形地貌做成模拟环境,仿真度达到95%以上,让飞行员身临其境,提前熟悉任务空域,为更好的执行任务做好准备。
  “很直观,就算是第一次在这里飞,也觉得似曾相识,好象来过。”钟家元说。
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Some detail news, 2015 PLAAF ACE

“金头盔”争夺战落幕 空中王牌用血性担当书写胜战之路
蓝天演兵,英豪辈出。12月初,历时20余天的2015年空军“金头盔”争夺战,在西北大漠落下帷幕。
  继6个月前赢得空军新年度“金飞镖”突防突击比武团队第一后,空军航空兵某师再次斩获“天鹰杯”自由空战团队冠军,4人获得“金头盔”,7人被评为“空战优秀飞行员”。
  这是一支剑指未来战场的雄狮劲旅,也是一支从历史的天空飞来的空中王牌。
  新中国成立之初,这个师组建不久即两次入朝参战。空战经验较少的老一辈飞行员以“不怕死”的血性担当与世界强国的一流空军血战蓝天,击落敌机88架,击伤敌机29架,打破了对手不可战胜的神话。涌现了赵宝桐、王海、刘玉堤等7名著名战斗英雄。毛泽东曾亲笔嘉勉:“向空军第×师致祝贺。”一时间,世界记住了这支有我无敌的“空中王牌”部队。
  “王牌”即是目标。无数次比武,许多对手都以击败这支部队为追求。然而他们已悄然将“考场思维”转为“战场思维”,目光始终注视着更具威胁、更为强劲的作战对手。师部大楼前“今天准备战斗”6个火红耀目的大字,诠释着他们的血性传承与使命担当……
View attachment 283029
View attachment 283030
View attachment 283031
View attachment 283035
View attachment 283033
View attachment 283032
View attachment 283034
View attachment 283036

Interesting ... after the 44. Division won the Golden Helmet, their (at least a few) J-10 received that red-yellow eagle's head, after 33. Division won, they received this winged 33-stylish eagle-head ... and now the 3. Division's Su-30MKK ...hopefully they are allowed to add some special artwork too !

Where is BIG PROOF ?? ... besides Your repeatedly wrong claims ?
There are no J-10B/C involved in the top gun competition. None of the J-10B/C is not operational yet despite of what you claimed..

There are no J-10B/C involved in the top gun competition. None of the J-10B/C is not operational yet despite of what you claimed..

Why on earth has this to do anything with "taking part on this top-gun competition" ?

Following this logic, none of the JH-7 or J-7 units are operational, since they don't take part on such an exercise.
How many J-10 units are then "operational" ??
Only that they are too new and did not take part in these public well known exercises does not mean they are not operational !

I really would love to argue with You or discuss ... but all You have is Your hate against this type of engine, Your belief in Your opinion, but You have no proof ! For none of Your strange points ...

Deino

Why on earth has this to do anything with "taking part on this top-gun competition" ?

Following this logic, none of the JH-7 or J-7 units are operational, since they don't take part on such an exercise.
How many J-10 units are then "operational" ??
Only that they are too new and did not take part in these public well known exercises does not mean they are not operational !

I really would love to argue with You or discuss ... but all You have is Your hate against this type of engine, Your belief in Your opinion, but You have no proof ! For none of Your strange points ...

Deino
You are using an old bomber JH-7 and a near retired J-7 not participate in China Top Gun to try prove your point? Fancy you calling an writer into PLAAF with such shabby knowledge. Why not you claim H-6K shall participate in Top gun competition to prove your point :lol:

China Top gun is only for top preimer fighter jet like the J-11series and the J-10 series. Are you trying to claim J-10B/C is inferior to J-10A? Obvious, J-10B/C has not commission yet despite you brag about serial number painted on its tail for longtime. That is why it is not involved in top gun competition and J-10A gets pin down by the bigger, ,more advanced flanker boys.

J-10B/C will wait for WS-10B to swapped on and throw away the AL-31FN before joining in service. :enjoy:

You simply don't want to argue .. or You can't ???

I only picked up Your argument that the J-10B/C are not operational since they did not take part in this top gun exercise. Exactly the H-6 or J-7 did not take part and so by Your logic they are not operational. Please stick to the facts and not Your imagination.

Please either read Your own posts and argue or let it be but do not reverse Your own stupid arguments and tell that they were mine.

Give us simply a proof that they are not operational besides being seen not only at CAC, besides several J-10Bs flying around in full serials. PROOF and not again these repeated claims of Your wishes !! Even worse, don't start personal attacks if You don't have any arguments left.

Deino

You simply don't want to argue .. or You can't ???

I only picked up Your argument that the J-10B/C are not operational since they did not take part in this top gun exercise. Exactly the H-6 or J-7 did not take part and so by Your logic they are not operational. Please stick to the facts and not Your imagination.

Please either read Your own posts and argue or let it be but do not reverse Your own stupid arguments and tell that they were mine.

Give us simply a proof that they are not operational besides being seen not only at CAC, besides several J-10Bs flying around in full serials. PROOF and not again these repeated claims of Your wishes !! Even worse, don't start personal attacks if You don't have any arguments left.

Deino
Oh really? JH-7 is basically a bomber, even idiot will know JH-7 can't participate in top gun competition as it cant out turn flanker or J-10. J-7 is an old fighter and lack of EW suite puts it in disadvantage,not worth participating.

It is you simply cant argue with me. J-10B/C supposed to be a premier advanced PLAAF fighter. If it has commission and served in PLAAF, why it didn't participate in China top gun competition.

Please dont drag in irrelevant things like JH-7 or J-7 or Q-5. We all know they are not premier fighter and not able to participate the competition.

Answer me why J-10B/C did not participate in the competition? The answer is it has not enter service yet and waiting for new engine. Or you have better explanantion? Care to share?

I really think You either should learn to argue or should take a break in posting here.

Ask Yourself: did so far each and every J-10-regiment take part in such exercise ? And if not - surely not - why then do You think they are "operational" too, even if they did not take part ?

IMO it's simply that the J-10B is too new to take part this year ... so maybe next time but I really don't understand what this has to do with the WS-10B being operational on the J-10B or not.

I really have that strange feeling, You are obsessed, You don't want to see the facts and You are simply able to take a black and white view: Don't You think there are more reasons than the engine issue.

So please stop ending each and every post with "J-10B has not entered service yet and waiting for new engine" regardless all other evidence.

But if You like keep on dreaming ...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom