What's new

Leio's PLA military photos (kinds of military equipments)

Following the usual CAC-production serials these are aircraft 07 and 13 from Batch 02 !

Following the usual CAC-production serials these are aircraft 07 and 13 from Batch 02 !
I remember there were N.o 001 - N.o0xx, does these batch 0 J-10B/C fighters also for PLAAF ?

As far as I know there were no 001 aircraft !

The first serial I know was 101 ... irst spotted on 11. December 2012.

J-10B 101 - 11.12.13.jpg

Yes, but You mentioned 001 serials, these are only two-digit numbers and reserved for the prototypes. As such they could be regarded in fact as batch 00.

Deino

I just compared with other PL-12 images and they are most likely the same.

View attachment 269773

But without fins, though? Note that these are not training rounds since they aren't color-coded blue.

Could the jet be testing a special variant slated for internal carriage aboard the J-20/31?

you win, you cant go lower than 0
attachment.php
Thank you,@Blue Marlin ... that N.o 01 what i wanna say.

Yes, but You mentioned 001 serials, these are only two-digit numbers and reserved for the prototypes. As such they could be regarded in fact as batch 00.

Deino
Those batch 00 J-10B fighters also can join PLAAF, right ?

Those batch 00 J-10B fighters also can join PLAAF, right ?

Maybe they can, but usually - at least all original J-10A prototypes - were later retired or put on display in a museum. IMO it is very unlikely that they will enter service, at best they join the FTTC-unit.

Deino

Is it a standard grenade launcher? Is it similar to auto MK19 or semi auto MGL? interesting design I must say it looks more tactical than the rest. (can u please share its specs and a video in action.)

And great work with the pictures those flame throwers looks deadly.

Thanks in advance

Regards.

Is it a standard grenade launcher? Is it similar to auto MK19 or semi auto MGL? interesting design I must say it looks more tactical than the rest. (can u please share its specs and a video in action.)

And great work with the pictures those flame throwers looks deadly.

Thanks in advance

Regards.
It‘s China LG5 40mm auto-grenade launcher, it has the integrated laser rangefinder and advanced ballistic computer, also effective firing range >800m longer than MK19 ... that's why it called 'grenade sniper'. :-)
580de11179b4351a0e12477710b2306c.jpg
261030220n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom