What's new

Leio's PLA military photos (kinds of military equipments)

First, as I have said before, you are ignorant:
China also have a strong domestic car and shipbuilding industry, at least not bad than South Korea

. China, of course sells more cars than Korea, and if you denies the quality I have to say because you are too poor to buy good cars.

Meanwhile, in quantity China has far exceeded South Korea in ship-building tonnage in 2013, in quality China has designed and built a series of new navy ships and submarines which can be easily seen in this forum, let alone other ships for special uses such as super oil tankers and deep-sea oil drilling platform etc. And all above is actually not important because we are talking about the 5th gen fighters, and Korea has never designed and built a domestic fighter.

Second, Based on your logic, Russia don't have domestic car industries so their engineering ability far more advanced than South Korea? What's more, they even have to hire Russians to launch their satellites, they can not design and manufacture their own Aero-engines, they are very good evidence for discrediting the ability of their industry, and proving that they don't even have a complete industry basis. (If you think hiring someone or buying a licence represents their industrial ability then I have nothing to say about your logic.)

You just take a few fields to represent a country's overall industrial ability, it's a typical fallacy of composition.
Third, You are not a expert in industrial areas, and please stop asserting. I don't think you deserve more credit than the former Principal Engineer of Aeromechanics at GE Aviation that took part in the design of GE90-115B. @cnleio What do you think?

Dude please calm down and be modest, if you have evidence you can discredit my points. Now it's time to call some senior members of this forum to evaluate whether "Every single sentence from my post is wrong, except the last one !!!"
@Deino @cnleio @Beast @SinoSoldier @Blue Marlin
most of what you say is correct, but i dont understand what you mean in this sentance.

I don't think you deserve more credit than the former Principal Engineer of Aeromechanics at GE Aviation that took part in the design of GE90-115B.

@BoQ77 's post and there are typically negatively critical of china. (him being Vietnamese may be a factor)that's something you will have to get use to and challenge. defend your country. if you think something is wrong or negatively said then correct it.

also @cnleio said you need to smile as well, so make sure you smile :D

Last edited:
I like that ... get used to the challenge and don't forget Smile on our face :D, Chinese also need time to adapt to a new world !
have you got pics of the hq-9 variants example being the hq-26/29 if have not seen them.

most of what you say is correct, but i dont understand what you mean in this sentance.

I don't think you deserve more credit than the former Principal Engineer of Aeromechanics at GE Aviation that took part in the design of GE90-115B.

@BoQ77 's post and there are typically negatively critical of china. (him being Vietnamese may be a factor)that's something you will have to get use to and challenge. defend your country. if you think something is wrong or negatively said then correct it.

also @cnleio said you need to smile as well, so make sure you smile :D
Err... I mentioned the professor commented China's overall industrial capability before in #1138... I don't think he have the experience or credit to comment on one country's industrial capability compared with a experienced professor, and even the professor himself didn't say something with this certainty.
Of course we need to smile :D, criticizing with mouth/keyboard can never change anything.

have you got pics of the hq-9 variants example being the hq-26/29 if have not seen them.
No HQ-26 or HQ-9B photo yet ... and we also didn't know which kinds of SAM type052D installed in VLS cells, HQ-9 or others ? Coz no any launch photo to prove it yet.

In hands we only have photos of YJ-18 supersonic ATM lauched from VLS cell for type052D ...
yj-18.gif

Last edited:
looks nice, which airshow is this?
maybe ZhuHai AirShow

PLA training in Tibet

万里赴戎机,关山度若飞。莽苍昆仑风雪弥漫,冰峰雪岭战鹰掠空,雪域高原炮声呼啸,雄师劲旅铁流滚滚……像这样的实战化练兵图景,兰州军区诸军兵种已连续3年在巍巍昆仑上演。小编真心为这样一群战斗在高寒缺氧环境下的可爱军人点赞 (穆瑞林)
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

PLA S-300MPU training in Tibet

“稳定跟踪,截获正常,请求发射!”
  “同意发射!”
  “发射!”随着指挥员的一声令下,导弹腾空而起,呼啸着向“敌机”直刺过去,万米高空一声响雷,一团火光闪过,“敌机”灰飞烟灭。这是10月24日,刚转移到新阵地的济空导弹某旅实弹打靶演习的场面。面对“进驻就打”这个全新的课题,该旅首发命中,创下了军内同型武器防空装备实弹打靶的历史。
  欲赢实战,必先实训。针对高原气候复杂、环境恶劣,机动难、侦察难、抗击难、保障难等诸多问题,他们按照“仗怎么打,兵怎么练”的要求,将实战化标准贯穿演练全过程,从“阵地遭袭”快速集结、远程机动增加战术背景,到占领阵地不经休整马上开展强化训练,每个课目训练都紧贴实战,进一步提升了部队战斗力。
  在近似实战的演习演练中,全体官兵夙兴夜寐,汗湿征衣,在逼真的训练环境中全面练指挥、练谋略、练战法,全方位锻炼部队“撤、走、进、打”的能力,部队快速机动、快速收拢和快速部署的能力不断提高,部队疏散、野营和伪装野战生存技能也得到了有效锤炼。
  笔者了解到,近年来,该旅牢固树立战斗力这个唯一的根本的标准,狠抓实战化训练,圆满完成了实弹打靶、体系对抗等20余次重大任务。(文刘荣明 摄影杨盼 宋留勇)
s3001.jpg
s3002.jpg
s3003.jpg
s3004.jpg
s3005.jpg
s3007.jpg
s3006.jpg
s3008.jpg

Interesting ... even more since that missile looks larger than a PL-12 !

Back
Top Bottom