What's new

Legislation underway: Minorities to have their own marriage laws

GoP and state of Pakistan has always cared for the minorities.They are as much free in Pakistan as minorities in any other developing country but it is the behaviour of us (Muslims) which has created a bad image abroad.

According to the Pakistan Hindu Council’s statistics for 2011, over seven million Hindus live in Pakistan. The figure is almost double that of Christians in the country who enjoy a public holiday on Christmas.

Minorities in Pakistan: No public holiday for Hindus for festivals – The Express Tribune

The Christian Council also claims that there are 10 million Christians in Pakistan.

This was covered recently by someone:

Under-reporting of non-Muslim Pakistanis – a major problem | Pak Tea House

I know this article is almost 10 days old but I don't think any one posted it so I decided to share

ISLAMABAD:
The government has referred a draft of “Minorities Protection Bill” to the Ministry of Minority Affairs to legislate on the Marriage Act for Hindu, Sikh, Parsi and Bahai minorities. The decision has been taken in response to the pleas submitted by Hindu community representatives in the parliament secretariat last year for registration of marriages of minorities.

Legislation underway: Minorities to have their own marriage laws – The Express Tribune

:) it was not posted because anti-Pakistan elements were busy posting an item on the same issue of personal marriage laws for Hindus in Pakistan and these elements were making mountain out of mole despite the fact that all Pakistani members were supporting separate marriage law for our Hindu citizens.

Now this news is a big slap on the face of these anti-Pakistan elements.

What do you mean by "secret Christians" ?

People who convert to Christianity.

There are a number of people who convert to other religions or sects but remain Muslim either on paper or for the sake of their families.

They remain affiliated to their own sect or religion for the sake of warding off any punishment.

Pakistan actually has a lot minorities, they are just quite and stay away from the public arena.

What do you mean by "secret Christians" ?

Victims of missionaries or apologists ...:)

Experienced one such looser...Man o Man...They so much fcuking twist things around that one can't even imagine..I was lucky and educated enough but many,many can easily fall under their trap.

Believe me I HATE such bastrds (whether they are Muslims or Christians) who,just to win more converts, propagate their religion by trick.

GoP and state of Pakistan has always cared for the minorities.They are as much free in Pakistan as minorities in any other developing country

LMAO No. We still haven't forgotten the constitution that says any non muslim is barred from becoming President or PM. And definitely haven't forgotten the forced conversions of minorities or the attacks on us. Remember Gojra and the other cases? And the aftermath of some hick burning the Quran in Florida or some people demolishing a mosque in India.

however, in this consensus punjabi population is going to be marginalized for sure, as pppp wants to have more resources reserved for sindh in the next NFC award. we are expecting to see equal or nearby population of sindh and punjab.

According to this it wont happen:

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend "it ain't a trick" when you are in areas of Pakistan where Christians are killed when simply known to be practicing Christians. That is all a "secret Christian is."

You seem unaware of the religious murders going on now all over Pakistan, not just of Christians, but of various Muslim sects, too.

To be in the US you have lost touch with or perhaps never lived in Pakistan in fact to know how tough things are there for religious Christians and minority sect Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom