What's new

Legendary General Vo Nguyen Giap dies, aged 102

Communism truly make people stupid.

If Ho was so afraid of China making a permanent presence in Viet Nam at the end of WW II, then why did he invite China back in to the point that the Chinese advised him at Dien Bien Phu?

Not only that...

Following Ho Chi Minh: The Memoirs of a North Vietnamese Colonel: Bui Tin, Do Van, Judy Stowe: 9780824822330: Amazon.com: Books

Bui wrote of how Ho was so afraid of the Chinese that he could not even stand up for his own people when the Chinese would abuse and even kill any Viet on a whim.

No. Ho wanted the French back in to help him get rid of the non-communist nationalists and he got his wish.
LOL, you show your academic dishonesty here by quoting a Communist named Bui Tin to back you up. You need to make up your mind whether Communists are honest or not. On one hand you trash the communist, on the other hand you quote a communist for your reasoning. LOL. To give you an idea, nobody in Viet Nam believes in Bui Tin except the like of you. Nobody believes in traitors, including your U.S government who used countless Viet Cong/Arab informant and butchered them.

LOL, you show your academic dishonesty here by quoting a Communist named Bui Tin to back you up. You need to make up your mind whether Communists are honest or not. On one hand you trash the communist, on the other hand you quote a communist for your reasoning. LOL.
I said communism make people stupid.

To give you an idea, nobody in Viet Nam believes in Bui Tin except the like of you. Nobody believes in traitors, including your U.S government who used countless Viet Cong/Arab informant and butchered them.
You mean like this man...???

A Vietcong Memoir: An Inside Account of the Vietnam War and Its Aftermath: Troung Nhu Tang: 9780394743097: Amazon.com: Books

No one in Viet Nam believes Bui Tin, the man who was chief propagandist for the communists and later accepted the surrender from the South Vietnamese government.

So for those who opened their eyes to the failures of communism, are they all 'traitors'?

in%20front%20of%20Giang%20house%20-%20english.vov.vn.jpg

waiting%20along%20Pham%20Van%20Dong%20Road%20-%20english.vov.vn.JPG

passing-HCM-Mausoleum_copy.jpg

passing-Trang-Tien-street.jpg

motorcade-moves-21.jpg

coffin%20placed%20on%20the%20gun%20carriage%20-%20english.vov.vn.jpg

Carrying-the-coffin.jpg

filing-past-the-casket.jpg

burial-service-11.jpg

burial-service-begins.jpg

I've watched the news lately on his death. His funeral is HUGE, not even Vietnamese statemen (other than HCM) receive this kind of treatment from the State and the people. When I think of Vietnamese generals who has lead the country in battle against foreign combatants, General Vo Nguyen Giap definitely would stand shoulder to shoulder to other Generals like Ngo Quyen, Le Hoan, Ly Thuong Kiet, Tran Hung Dao, Tran Nguyen Han, and Nguyen Hue

Pics of his burial at his home town in Quang Binh

http://www.tienphong.vn/xa-hoi/6504...n-Giap-da-yen-nghi-trong-long-dat-Me-tpp.html

I said communism make people stupid.
You mean like this man...???
A Vietcong Memoir: An Inside Account of the Vietnam War and Its Aftermath: Troung Nhu Tang: 9780394743097: Amazon.com: Books
No one in Viet Nam believes Bui Tin, the man who was chief propagandist for the communists and later accepted the surrender from the South Vietnamese government.
So for those who opened their eyes to the failures of communism, are they all 'traitors'?
lies! communism never failed, only the Soviet brand of Leninism...Stalinism failed, are you the Viet ethnic?

Fun fact: He outlived every South Vietnamese and American commander he was pitted against

Back
Top Bottom