Lebanon charges PKK Kurds with spying for Israel

damm1t

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
pkk_bayrak.JPG
3639150245_7fae6f6798.jpg

By IAN ALLEN | intelNews.org |

Lebanese authorities have detained three alleged members of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) on charges of spying for Israel. The three arrestees, whose names have not been released to the media, were reportedly arrested last week by Lebanese military intelligence forces in Jounieh, a town located on the Mediterranean coast, approximately about 15 kilometers north of Beirut.

The arrests form part of a wider Lebanese counterintelligence offensive that has netted over 100 alleged Israeli agents in Lebanon since April of 2009. But news of the detentions have inflamed an ongoing discussion in Turkey about alleged covert links between Israeli intelligence agencies and Kurdish separatists operating in Turkey, Iraq and Syria. In the months since Israel’s controversial attack on the Gaza Freedom Flotilla, which resulted in the deaths of one American and eight Turkish citizens, several Turkish politicians have accused Tel Aviv of aiding Kurdish separatist groups in Turkey’s Anatolia province and in neighboring Iraq.

Commenting on a PKK attack on a Turkish naval installation in İskenderun (Alexandretta), which took place on the same day as the Israeli attack on the Gaza Freedom Flotilla, Husein Celik, Deputy Chairman of Turkey’s governing Justice and Development Party (AKP), said he did not “think it is a coincidence that these two attacks took place at the same time”. Neither Turkey nor Israel have commented on the news of the arrests in Lebanon.

A PKK Cell, Spying for Israel is Captured in Beirut
Lebanon charges PKK Kurds with spying for Israel

Number of Israeli spies arrested in Lebanon soon will exceed the Lebanese population. :)

Commenting on a PKK attack on a Turkish naval installation in İskenderun (Alexandretta), which took place on the same day as the Israeli attack on the Gaza Freedom Flotilla, Husein Celik, Deputy Chairman of Turkey’s governing Justice and Development Party (AKP), said he did not “think it is a coincidence that these two attacks took place at the same time”. Neither Turkey nor Israel have commented on the news of the arrests in Lebanon.
I hope AKP will investigate where Inskenderun terrorists came from. But I doubt it will happen because the answer is obvious.

A terrorist state and its' terrorist friend pkk.... Thats' why, most of kurds dont support pkk at Turkiye !!!

Number of Israeli spies arrested in Lebanon soon will exceed the Lebanese population. :)

I hope AKP will investigate where Inskenderun terrorists came from. But I doubt it will happen because the answer is obvious.

Important is who gave the orders? not were they came from. Its obvious Israel

which is why we need spy satellites. I believe the US helps us with some info, but I doubt they'd pass on information about israelies assist the pkk. However I hope we can have a succesful spy satellite launch when it's built.

A terrorist state and its' terrorist friend pkk.... Thats' why, most of kurds dont support pkk at Turkiye !!!

Terrorist state and its terrorist friends hesbullah hamas Iran Libya Sudan Syria etc :D care to guess?

You are right, Syria is a terrorist state, which slaughters even own civilians.

Important is who gave the orders? not were they came from. Its obvious Israel
If you will find where from they came you will find who gave them orders. But seems AKP is not interested to find where from they came. It might be embarrassing.

Israel everytime holds to peak at cooperating with terrorist organizations. Al Qaida, PKK... Neither Syria nor Iran can't compete with Israel.

Israel everytime holds to peak at cooperating with terrorist organizations. Al Qaida, PKK... Neither Syria nor Iran can't compete with Israel.
Syria officially supported PKK for decades. PKK started terror activity ater Ocalan settled in Syra. Now it officially supports Hamas Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad.
Iran supported various terrorist organizations since 1979 and still officially supports.

There is no any evidence of Israel supporting terrorist organizations.

Syria officially supported PKK for decades.

and you do unofficially.. whats the difference?
at least they were honest and clear so we knew our enemy..

Syria officially supported PKK for decades. PKK started terror activity ater Ocalan settled in Syra. Now it officially supports Hamas Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad.
Iran supported various terrorist organizations since 1979 and still officially supports.

There is no any evidence of Israel supporting terrorist organizations.

I agree with you about Syria and Iran matters.

Israel may not directly do it. Game is simple you are supporting Barzani, he is doing it for you.

since when Hezbollah is a terrorist org? They are in the Lebanese parliament ashat. They are voted in by the people and they have a military wing that is defending the country. Same with Hamas. Israel itself decided that allowing people to vote was a good idea and the people chose Hamas. Now that they are kicking your you go around calling them terrorists lmao

You jews know how to play with words.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

every racist Kurd I've seen supports Israel lol
match made in heaven

I agree with you about Syria and Iran matters.

Israel may not directly do it. Game is simple you are supporting Barzani, he is doing it for you.
barzani-basbakan-erdogan-beni-ankara-da-kurtce-hosgeldin-diye-karsiladi-711919.Jpeg

I dont know about Israel gov, but there are some Israeli private contractors who work for Barzani (guy on left). So what? Hundreds of Turkish companies work in Kurdish Northern Iraq as well.

since when Hezbollah is a terrorist org?
Since they started indiscriminate rocket fire at civilian neighborhoods.

They are in the Lebanese parliament ashat.
This makes Lebanon a terrorist state, just like its masters: Iran and Syria.

Israel itself decided that allowing people to vote was a good idea and the people chose Hamas. Now that they are kicking your you go around calling them terrorists lmao
People voted for Hitler as well. So wut?

every racist Kurd I've seen supports Israel lol
match made in heaven
Thats not true. In fact most of attacks in Turkey against Jews were carried by Kurds. Most of war activists killed on Mavi Marmara were Kurds as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom