Not open for further replies.

HannibalBarca

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Hi,
As the title stated I'm leaving.
I wasn't going to make such thread, As I believe, my person is not relevant enough for such thing, but out of respect for those tagging me and such Therefore If I didn't answer/was active, it wasn't as a lack of respect of anything like that, That way next time you may not waste you time.

The few who may read this and ask why, let's just say I did my time.

Anyway Good luck for all.

Last edited:
Don't forget your account password.
I left PDF in 2017 because I was busy.
I came back a few weeks ago, and the account password still worked.

:cheers:

Hi,
I wasn't going to make such thread, As I believe, my person is not relevant enough for such thing, but out of respect for those tagging me and such Therefore If I didn't answer/was active, it wasn't as a lack of respect of anything like that, That way next time you may not waste you time.

All the best.

You ID conjures up substance and reason. Even though we rarely engaged direct.

Cheers, Doc

Hi,

bro good luck to you ...
its your decision which we should respect .... but may I know why .... ???

Farewell, But May I ask why your leaving?
bro good luck to you ...
its your decision which we should respect .... but may I know why .... ???
I came on PDF for the ME/TR section... I stayed for the Debate/Discussion... But things turned into a Child play (since some time now) and many interesting posters left...
Therefore I had 2 choices... Be a Child or Leave...
I was already thinking leaving last Year, But stayed for the Syria related events... In hope for a better tmrow.
So I lost much of my excitement since a long time now.

let's just say I did my time.
Man, you are sounding like your time on PDF was like in prison!
images

images

images

upload_2020-5-3_8-58-16.jpeg

P.S: Do share any problem you encountered here in GHQ section and if you still don't change your mind, Live a good and contended life comrade!

Hi,

All the best brother, hope you stay safe and prosperous.

Hi,

Every user who pens a farewell post, comes back again.

Those who want a permanent exit, never post a farewell thread.

Just an observation

Hi,

GG man!!!!!

Hi,

Have never talked to you nor do I know what you posted about but I wish you the best of luck in life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom