What's new

Learn to save a life

RescueRanger

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello everyone,

I just thought i would make a simple video on how to give compression only CPR in Urdu. Many of us are blessed with being able to read and write English, but there are so many people out there who cannot read or write Urdu, let alone understand English. So i have designed this video for that specific audience, please find the link attached in this thread. If you like it please do share it with others.

Cheers.

@WebMaster sorry if this seems like advertisement, it really is not.

Hello everyone,

I just thought i would make a simple video on how to give compression only CPR in Urdu. Many of us are blessed with being able to read and write English, but there are so many people out there who cannot read or write Urdu, let alone understand English. So i have designed this video for that specific audience, please find the link attached in this thread. If you like it please do share it with others.

Cheers.

@WebMaster sorry if this seems like advertisement, it really is not.
very good one brother :tup:

If that video was in urdu,I did understand most of it!!:bunny::bunny:

@RescueRanger ue Ranger-ji,please make similiar video on what to do with "fits",especially when it comes to "fits" in children.

@WebMaster:How about we create a separate section for culminating the efforts of our proffessional members?:buba_phone::big_boss:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom