What's new

[Leaked Video] Disobedience/ Mutiny inside Indian Army unit

There is a difference in reporting Deaths and reporting a mishap!.... sad u don't know the difference
No genius, there's a difference in reporting deaths which were due to some accident and covering up a deliberate ram raid possibly due to some wife swapping issue which the IN is well known for.

No genius, there's a difference in reporting deaths which were due to some accident and covering up a deliberate ram raid possibly due to some wife swapping issue which the IN is well known for.
That is pathetic reply

That means that it is the standard procedure for the PN, PAF and PA not to report deaths? Im not surprised , that is what they are know for!

But then some cases are covered up to keep the snow white image intact.
And is dictatorship due to mutiny in the army. :what:

All legit armies in the world work under the government
Pakistan is a democracy so any military action that overturns the government is meeting at the highest level.
This is probably the millionth time you are posting this video:disagree:
C'mon if it was a cover-up would it have ended up in the news?

Hi video link is not working also the cast system in Indian society proved a decisive factor in every part of there society

Comes from a country were military personal tried to hijack a guided Missile Frigates to sink foreign ships

And the best part is that they failed in Pakistan while in Indian navy nobody tried to hijack anything and still lost officers and sailors and ships and submarines in peace days. :lol:

That is pathetic reply

That means that it is the standard procedure for the PN, PAF and PA not to report deaths? Im not surprised , that is what they are know for!
Really, all was revealed within two months unlike you lot who covered up your losses for the last 15 years....and who knows what will be revealed in next decade....

Ceasefire Violations Along LoC Have Claimed The Lives Of Over 4,500 Soldiers Since 2001, An RTI Reveals
http://www.indiatimes.com/news/indi...oldiers-since-2001-an-rti-reveals-265046.html

And the best part is that they failed in Pakistan while in Indian navy nobody tried to hijack anything and still lost officers and sailors and ships and submarines in peace days. :lol:
God knows how many personal have been lost in military accidents. Given the track record of Pakistan military covering up their failures. Many pakistanis still believe that PA won all the wars that it fought with us:D

wait what you saying the tweet has nothing to do with pathankot attack yet the article title is "The Pathankot attack was a disgrace for is"

please read the article where he mentions the ISI a few times as well
This article focusses on the inaction of the government even after receiving Intel alerts
Well you tell me if pathnkot attack was a failure what will you call pns mehran and kamra bombings

If some body asked me what is mutiny ,i will ask the go to text book and look at which army personal kidnapped sailors in a frigate? i mean the country who spent 60years in dictatorship is giving lesson on mutiny and diciplined army.
utta le re baba

Actually Mutiny Act 1689 was for the British Empire which was to established a constitutional monarchy in England in which parliament had basic sovereignty over the king. The Mutiny Act gave Great Britain the right to quarter troops in barracks and public houses in the American colonies.

the Mahabharata saying, “One thousand horsemen of one mind are enough to conquer the whole world.”

So using the term Mutiny would be completely wrong for any Military in 21st Century . We Indians, Turks , Arabs and many other nations are Independent nations and do have a rich history.

Indian Nation use to have military even before the British came to India, and in reality , European Colonists havn't teached us but have learn from our nations.

All legit armies in the world work under the government
Pakistan is a democracy so any military action that overturns the government is meeting at the highest level.
This is probably the millionth time you are posting this video:disagree:
C'mon if it was a cover-up would it have ended up in the news?
You can probably build a new aircraft carrier in three years, if it wasn't covered up then they must have been applying a new coat of paint on those minor scratches on the two ships. :D

HAHAHAHAHA

These morons will fight us??

They first need to stop fighting among themselves. :omghaha:

Feeling sorry for these lot, imagine the situation when facing Pakistani soldiers and snipers on border who are constantly hunting them down either blowing their heads or taking them away in BAT action and worse, while all this happening, they hating each other. No wonder suicide rate in Indian army is very high.

I remember when Mrs. Gandhi was killed by Sikh guards Hindu officers and jawans went ballistic on Sikh officers and jawans.
We were ordered to remain in barracks and till further order no Sikh officer and jawan can took arms and on the other hand armed Hindu jawans are on duty apparently for our security but these suppose to be protector killed at least 4 Sikh officers and 30 Sikh jawans to avenge the death of Mrs. Gandhi, no action was taken against Hindu officers and Jawans and after that there was a huge chance of mutiny by Sikh soldiers then they were sent forced leave later many joins armed resistance against Hindu aggression even one General rank officer join militants.
And those officers who survived had to prove their Desh-Bakhti by killing own Sikh brothers, I was summoned by C.O where he instructed me to go undercover after brief training by intelligence as a Punjab police officer to kill militants and their families which I refused and they court martial me by labeling me as pro Khalistani.

@Icarus

Prime Minister Indira Gandhi's assassination was the direct consequence of Operation Bluestar, which was done in June 1984 by the Indian Army on her directions. Military officials attacked Harmandar Sahib, popularly known as the Golden Temple in Amritsar, where militants were hiding with heavy ammunition.

The Army, which was engaged in a suicidal frontal attack, had by 7.30 am lost over 50 soldiers (of the total 88 killed), with over twice that number wounded (of the total 248) in the vicinity of the temporal seat alone.

According to the Indian government's white letter, 83 soldiers were martyred and 249 were injured. 493 Sikhs were killed and 86 were injured. 1,592 people were arrested. But all these numbers are still under dispute till today.

Operation Blue Star, the name given by the Army, will remain a tragic event in India's post-Independence history from which no winners emerged. It neither ended terrorism nor religious militant politics, which in fact manifested itself in horrific proportions thereafter. In a series of revenge killings, Prime Minister Indira Gandhi was assassinated (October 1984), followed by horrific reprisal anti-Sikh violence (November 1984), two hijackings of Indian Airlines aircraft (July and August 1984), downing of an Air India Boeing 747 in a mid-air explosion caused by Canada-based militants killing all 329 on board (June 1985), the assassination of General Arun Shridhar Vaidya (August 1986), who was the Army Chief during Operation Blue Star, and the knifing of Lt General Kuldeep Singh Brar in London (September 2012), who as major general, led Operation Blue Star.

Satwant Singh and Kehar Singh, the two Delhi Police sepoys who shot Mrs Gandhi in 1984. It was their 24th death anniversary; both were hanged in 1989.Third assassin of Mrs Gandhi who was shot dead soon after she was killed, is observed in a similar manner.

Harjinder Singh and Sukhdev Singh, who were sentenced and hanged for assassinating Gen. Vaidya.

Back
Top Bottom