What's new

[Leaked Video] Disobedience/ Mutiny inside Indian Army unit

I remember when Mrs. Gandhi was killed by Sikh guards Hindu officers and jawans went ballistic on Sikh officers and jawans.
We were ordered to remain in barracks and till further order no Sikh officer and jawan can took arms and on the other hand armed Hindu jawans are on duty apparently for our security but these suppose to be protector killed at least 4 Sikh officers and 30 Sikh jawans to avenge the death of Mrs. Gandhi, no action was taken against Hindu officers and Jawans and after that there was a huge chance of mutiny by Sikh soldiers then they were sent forced leave later many joins armed resistance against Hindu aggression even one General rank officer join militants.
And those officers who survived had to prove their Desh-Bakhti by killing own Sikh brothers, I was summoned by C.O where he instructed me to go undercover after brief training by intelligence as a Punjab police officer to kill militants and their families which I refused and they court martial me by labeling me as pro Khalistani.

@Icarus
Which regiment of army do you Serve ??

If one angry soldier is a mutiny then what is attempting to kill own COAS:

Musharraf Attack Case: PAF technician hanged.
DAWN―UPDATED JAN 12, 2015 02:28PM

RAWALPINDI: A former Pakistan Air Force (PAF) chief technician Khalid Mehmood, convicted in the Pervez Musharraf attack case, has been executed in the Central Jail Adiala, DawnNews reported Friday night.

Pakistani Soldier Hanged for Plot to Kill Musharraf
October 28, 2009 5:11 AM
Ayaz Gul
Authorities in Pakistan say a soldier convicted of plotting to assassinate President Pervez Musharraf was hanged on Saturday.

There were reports of your jawans turning against officers after one Army captains wife didn't got what she wanted from a Jawan.
Four year old news.

If some body asked me what is mutiny ,i will ask the go to text book and look at which army personal kidnapped sailors in a frigate? i mean the country who spent 60years in dictatorship is giving lesson on mutiny and diciplined army.
utta le re baba
But then some cases are covered up to keep the snow white image intact.
And is dictatorship due to mutiny in the army. :what:

I remember when Mrs. Gandhi was killed by Sikh guards Hindu officers and jawans went ballistic on Sikh officers and jawans.
We were ordered to remain in barracks and till further order no Sikh officer and jawan can took arms and on the other hand armed Hindu jawans are on duty apparently for our security but these suppose to be protector killed at least 4 Sikh officers and 30 Sikh jawans to avenge the death of Mrs. Gandhi, no action was taken against Hindu officers and Jawans and after that there was a huge chance of mutiny by Sikh soldiers then they were sent forced leave later many joins armed resistance against Hindu aggression even one General rank officer join militants.
And those officers who survived had to prove their Desh-Bakhti by killing own Sikh brothers, I was summoned by C.O where he instructed me to go undercover after brief training by intelligence as a Punjab police officer to kill militants and their families which I refused and they court martial me by labeling me as pro Khalistani.

@Icarus

Thums-up for speaking the truth.

And then there was a case of soldiers pumping their PM.

Indira_Gandhi_assassination.jpg

In Pakistan they attempted and failed. In India they attempted and succeeded.

General Vaidya retired and took residence in Pune, India. On 10 August 1986 he was shot to death while driving his car home from the market.[4] According to the police, the assailants pulled up next to his car on motor scooters and fired eight or nine shots into the car.[5] Vaidya reportedly died instantly of head and neck wounds. His bodyguard, who was also in the car, was wounded by four bullets in his back and thighs.[6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arun_Shridhar_Vaidya\

That is India for you. :rofl:

Birthday:Jan 17, 1970 (Age: 47)

must have been tough on your 15's years old mind ...i apologize on behest of your CO ..:lol:
Who told you this my real birth year ?

Back
Top Bottom