What's new

[Leaked Video] Disobedience/ Mutiny inside Indian Army unit

The Indian army is a non-alpha army. Their outlook and their way of dealing is not at par with a well disciplined force.
Politicians have made them weak.
Even a Sri Lankan Offr(Who did a basic cdo course in India) said the same to me.
Edit
That looks like the COs office, even though if he is right saying that his mother was abused (Which is a huge offense in any well desciplined army) still the level of insubordination is too much to bear.
The COs office is the office of highest authority in a unit. Not even an Offr can raise his voice there.
This gentleman should be tried under gross insubordination, physical assault on a fellow svc man (NCO?,JCO?, Offr?), verbal and physical threat to life of another svc man. Punishable by FGCM and then civilian jail. That is IF it was the Pak Army. But have never seen such heated discipline issues here or anything close to it.

Last edited:
So a angry soldier who has not talked to his mother for past 4 days is mutiny...

Wah re Pakistani propoganda machinery...
If this is normal behaviour for a person who hasn't talked to his mother for 4 days then he needs to be shot, and so do you.
Soldiers spent 12+ months at the most remote places on earth.
Just think if he was in a post that was crucial for defense?
There is NO SUCH thing as ANGRY soldier in the army.
I repeat YOU CANNOT show anger to your superiors, you just suck it up and follow the orders.
If you have seen a military outfit other than Indian that is, only then can you understand!

So a angry soldier who has not talked to his mother for past 4 days is mutiny...

Wah re Pakistani propoganda machinery...
Any port in a storm....
wah re Bharti fake encounters...oops i mean excuses.
Some of the reasons for the soldiers anguish.

In this video Indian Army sldr was called for Inquiry but he lost his cool in 2IC office & straight away disobeys a lawful command of CO and his Second in Command (along with few other soldiers (his buddies)) because..
1. His CO tried to amend the underway Court of Inquiry and save his blue eyed individuals.
2. He was put behind bars (quarter guard) unofficially which is not authorized in any Army. A complete court of inquiry is mandatory.
3. He was beaten while in quarter quard (under custody)
4. He requested hearing from 2IC to complain but he was not given time.
5. No one visited him in the Quarter guard to ask for his health. Normally duty offr/ Duty JCO has to visit the soldiers under punishment and check on them.
6. His domestic issues were not solved by superiors and his family suffered.

Nothing new. Indian army officers and lower rank jawans have such fights all the time.

Who can forget this famous incident when a CO was hospitalized after getting a beating from his own jawans.

There are two versions on what triggered the brawl, which left a Commanding Officer, Major and jawan hospitalised.

One is that an orderly allegedly molested a Major's wife and the other is that all hell broke loose after a soldier was ill-treated by the families of the officers who were attending an annual firing practice session. On Friday, a court of inquiry was ordered into the clash that took place during the training camp of the 226 Field Regiment at Mahe in Nyoma, located some 120 km from Leh and just 20 km from the Line of Actual Control on the Sino- Indian border.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...ospitalised-clashes-undisciplined-jawans.html

I remember when Mrs. Gandhi was killed by Sikh guards Hindu officers and jawans went ballistic on Sikh officers and jawans.
We were ordered to remain in barracks and till further order no Sikh officer and jawan can took arms and on the other hand armed Hindu jawans are on duty apparently for our security but these suppose to be protector killed at least 4 Sikh officers and 30 Sikh jawans to avenge the death of Mrs. Gandhi, no action was taken against Hindu officers and Jawans and after that there was a huge chance of mutiny by Sikh soldiers then they were sent forced leave later many joins armed resistance against Hindu aggression even one General rank officer join militants.
And those officers who survived had to prove their Desh-Bakhti by killing own Sikh brothers, I was summoned by C.O where he instructed me to go undercover after brief training by intelligence as a Punjab police officer to kill militants and their families which I refused and they court martial me by labeling me as pro Khalistani.

@Icarus

There were reports of your jawans turning against officers after one Army captains wife didn't got what she wanted from a Jawan. Your Army is covering lot of things right now which soon will come out and would be really bad for Indian Army

Back
Top Bottom