What's new

Leaked UN Memo: COVID-19 Could Kill 2 Million in Bangladesh

Who gives a rat's arse if you have "family" working in CDC?!

This is scientific fact and either accept it or shut the f*ck up!
You can try this "Shut the **** up with your family"- Not going to work with me- Scientific Fact my Arse. Read below this is science. (Link provided).

https://health.mcleancountyil.gov/723/COVID-19-Myth-Busters

Document

You can try this "Shut the **** up with your family"- Not going to work with me- Scientific Fact my Arse. Read below this is science. (Link provided).

https://health.mcleancountyil.gov/723/COVID-19-Myth-Busters

Document

What does that prove exactly?

Was anyone saying that Corona virus cannot be transmitted in hot climates?

No, the claim(based on scientific evidence) made was that the virus degrades more rapidly in hot as opposed to cold weather.

Right now in Dhaka(BD) the average daytime high is 36-37C and with the never-ending sun, Covid-19 will find daytime a very hostile environment to survive in.

Anything that reduces the transmissibility of the virus will help S Asia fight the epidemic.

As well the luck of the climate, S Asia is also using social distancing and also rapidly ramping up medical resources to fight Covid-19. The climate is the big advantage they have over more temperate countries like Europe, USA and China and that should go a long way to make up for their lesser resources.

Now if your "family" really works for CDC I have little hope for that organisation.:lol:

What does that prove exactly?

Was anyone saying that Corona virus cannot be transmitted in hot climates?

No, the claim made was that the virus degrades more rapidly in hot as opposed to cold weather.

Right now in Dhaka(BD) the average daytime high is 36-37C and with the never-ending sun, Covid-19 will find daytime a very hostile environment to survive in.

Anything that reduces the transmissibility of the virus will help S Asia fight the epidemic.

As well the luck of the climate, S Asia is also using social distancing and also rapidly ramping up medical resources to fight Covid-19. The climate is the big advantage they have over more temperate countries like Europe, USA and China.

Now if your "family" really works for CDC I have little hope for that organisation.:lol:

Finally the warm/hot conditions of BD will help mitigate the spread of Covid-19.- No there is no Scientific proof to support the bolded part that you mentioned- Its all speculation....(TN is Hot as hell and its spreading fast/ Lousianna-USA- Hot as hell spreading as well)-Nobody cares about what you think about CDC- We trust this organization to the core- I hope you trust your NHS at least?

Finally the warm/hot conditions of BD will help mitigate the spread of Covid-19.- No there is no Scientific proof to support the bolded part that you mentioned- Its all speculation....(TN is Hot as hell and its spreading fast/ Lousianna-USA- Hot as hell spreading as well)-Nobody cares about what you think about CDC- We trust this organization to the core- I hope you trust your NHS at least?
https://www.lbc.co.uk/hot-topics/coronavirus/go-away-spring-warmer-weather-covid-19/

https://www.lbc.co.uk/hot-topics/coronavirus/go-away-spring-warmer-weather-covid-19/

Please avoid interaction with that unemployed nutty guy. He will take you into his little tunnel-vision and cling to it like its his mommy. The moron doesn't understand the first thing about why coronavirus is like nothing we have seen before (compared to relatives like SARS) in first place regarding its transmission rate (higher in an order of magnitude) to begin with

The world administrations regarding this have long spoken as to the "we have to wait and see" regarding the effect of temp and humidity.

Knowing this brat he will jump up and down that he was vindicated if it reduces even by like 1% or something (using say transient data during summer...forget waiting for final back-data application)...and completely will miss the larger argument perspective (given base caseload) on relevance to actual world health and livelihoods.

No he is not.

Plenty of research has been done that shows viruses like corona rapidly degrade in hot/humid weather.

You are welcome to not believe it as is your choice.
I’ll just direct you to WHO page as I do not deem it fit to argue
https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public/myth-busters

Here in Pakistan, the panic has already set in.

Govt is converting every other building into isolation centers. Expo centres, new apartments, train wagons and so on.

I pray the numbers don’t increase. Else poor south asian nations are doomed.

Look at developed states and the statistics. We cant deal with it when God forbid we face something like Italy, US, Korea, Spain or even Iran.

You have 1500 total ventilators? We have 2000-2500 and more on order.

But these are pathetic numbers for populations our size.
Must see ukraine. Got about 13 ventilators. 2 before corona became a thing.
In some ways we south Asians are doing better and can make it through

In south Asia Bangladesh will be worse impacted. With the lowest test rate in the world we will reach few million dead bodies by end of this year. Although Hasina will say its just few hundred. Zero credibility anything that comes out from BAL government.

The virus is essentially a block of code surrounded by a layer of fat. Point is all fat melt under heat. Additionally all soap cuts fat that's why we use dishwashing soap to clean greasy cooking pots and dishes.

Back
Top Bottom