What's new

Leaked UN Memo: COVID-19 Could Kill 2 Million in Bangladesh

Hot weather in Kuwait and look how it’s spreading.

Yes it will still spread but the spreading is slower in hot weather compared to cooler weather as the virus rapidly degrades in hot/humid conditions.

Kuwait is also less humid than BD.

No only if no action is taken.

Report praises BD for the steps it has taken.

BD government will triple ICU beds from 200 to 600 with another 1100 available if needed.

Also a 3 US dollar testing kit is being mass produced now.

Finally the warm/hot conditions of BD will help mitigate the spread of Covid-19.
Do you how Hot/Warm Chennai-TN is?- There is no scientific proof to back this up- Its still speculation.

No this is based on empirical evidence. Google it!

Stop posting your own opinions please!
It will reduce/slow down slightly but wont just vanish.

Strange. It was reported to be 950 locally. The problem Is people are getting infected which isn’t allowing for it to be contained and wiped off
How many ppl has bd tested?

No this is based on empirical evidence. Google it!

Stop posting your own opinions please!
When did I say this is my opinion?- I have family working in CDC- No science behind to back up that Hot/Warm weather helps to slow down the spread.

Yes it will still spread but the spreading is slower in hot weather compared to cooler weather as the virus rapidly degrades in hot/humid conditions.

Kuwait is also less humid than BD.
The only thing that’s proven to effectively disarm the virus is 70%+ ethanol and soap which erodes the fat covering the RNA. Viruses are living btw

I can guarantee you the numbers are higher.

I dont even believe the 2200 number pushed by GoP.
If it is, which I hope not... people will surely die in lakhs and govt can’t keep that quite.
Anyways hospitals dedicated to coronavirus are far from full. Even buildings built for officer residence have been converted for quarantine.

Who gives a rat's arse if you have "family" working in CDC?!

This is scientific fact and either accept it or shut the f*ck up!
Dude. He’s right.

If it is, which I hope not... people will surely die in lakhs and govt can’t keep that quite.
Anyways hospitals dedicated to coronavirus are far from full. Even buildings built for officer residence have been converted for quarantine.

Dude. He’s right.
Here in Pakistan, the panic has already set in.

Govt is converting every other building into isolation centers. Expo centres, new apartments, train wagons and so on.

I pray the numbers don’t increase. Else poor south asian nations are doomed.

Look at developed states and the statistics. We cant deal with it when God forbid we face something like Italy, US, Korea, Spain or even Iran.

You have 1500 total ventilators? We have 2000-2500 and more on order.

But these are pathetic numbers for populations our size.

Back
Top Bottom