What's new

Leaked tape has Polish FM comparing ties with US to giving oral s3x

You just jumped on the band wagon after the war was already at its turning point. Your fascist leader voluntarily joined the Nazis to fight the Soviets and yet you cry foul when you lost and got stamped on by the victors. LOL

I wasn't disputing the war,causes,etc just showing that we were in it to,for 3 years on the gruesome Eastern Front,and yes,in the end we got a worse deal than Germany.I see you have no facts to what i've said.Good.

Again,for the last time:ask the US to leave than come back and lecture us.Until than....hush,hush.

Last edited:
I wasn't disputing the war,causes,etc just showing that we were in it to,for 3 years on the gruesome Eastern Front,and yes,in the end we got a worse deal than Germany.I see you have no facts to what i've said.Good.

Again,for the last time:ask the US to leave than come back and lecture us.Until than....hush,hush.

We were divided for 40 years and that dividion can still be felt till today. How is that a better deal?

The majority would rather want the US leave today than tomorrow but the US has been able to embed themselves very deep into our institutions. At least we could reap some benefit from being part of a functioning economy that brought us prosperity. But we are just waiting for that right moment to kick them out. Their behavior in the last decades become more and more a liability for us. You on the other hand didn't get any economic benefits from the US and yet still enjoy to give bj to them. That's cheaper than a crack hooker.

I would LOVE for the U.S. to leave Europe. We don't get squat out of that relationship. It'll save us a ton of cash. And I'm all for watching them roll over when Vladi comes knocking like he did in Crimea. And don't think for a second that Vladi doesn't have eyes for Moldova, the Balkans and the east of Ukraine at the very least. He's STILL way butt-hurt over the whole Soviet Union going down like a two dollar whore thing.:usflag:

I think this is not ground braking. Poles have historical knowledge when two great powers clash they are always trapped in between. Indeed US won't be able to save them. They have to rely on their strength when Russia forces Poland to give a blowie.

As usual,the US propaganda machines of all sorts and colours will be working overdrive to play down the LEAKs。:argh::D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom