What's new

Leaked report: Pakistan had 'major failures' during OBL incident

The failure of Pakistan can be gauged from the very fact that this report was available through Al-Jazeera before Pakistani channels.

As for the report, is there any doubt? It was a MAJOR failure on Pakistan's part. Osama in hiding for 6 years right next to a cantonment area, America conducting an operation within Pakistan without prior permission, criminal negligence of Pakistani security apparatus that two helicopters can come all the way into Abbotabad. What a nightmare.

Many may actually be conspiracy theories, but the interviews of local residents immediately after Abbotabad Raid was quite different. All of them were unanimous in voicing the following:

1) Curfew was imposed before any operation, Everybody was ordered to remain indoors.
2) Soldiers were patrolling the streets.
3) Electric power to the area was shut off.

Some other things to consider:

1) What was the real objective of Raymond Davis an his team.
2) Why was the OBL compound destroyed? It was the only real peace of evidence that existed.
3) Why was OBL buried at Sea? I mean seriously, why?

Finally, the most important thing. What was the impact of OBL operation around the world, what was the impact on the US Presidential elections? And were not many analysts predicting production of OBL before these elections, to influence their outcome?

The failure of Pakistan can be gauged from the very fact that this report was available through Al-Jazeera before Pakistani channels.

As for the report, is there any doubt? It was a MAJOR failure on Pakistan's part. Osama in hiding for 6 years right next to a cantonment area, America conducting an operation within Pakistan without prior permission, criminal negligence of Pakistani security apparatus that two helicopters can come all the way into Abbotabad. What a nightmare.

ben mofo laden is dead. Gonner. Finished.

Let's now worry about others who may still be hiding somewhere in Pakistan.

Say Zawahiri.

Our intelligence agencies must be looking for him before Americans do another stealth op.

This report also shows that if two local Pakistani Pashtuns have dedicated their lives to a known terrorist, it is easy to hide him in the plain sight.

Remember this guys.

Worlds best intelligence agencies can fail if they do not have support from the masses.

Here in Pakistan we have too many folks willing to aid terrorists in the name of Islamism.

peace

Many may actually be conspiracy theories, but the interviews of local residents immediately after Abbotabad Raid was quite different. All of them were unanimous in voicing the following:

1) Curfew was imposed before any operation, Everybody was ordered to remain indoors.
2) Soldiers were patrolling the streets.
3) Electric power to the area was shut off.

#1 was done after the raid and not before.

Same is true for #2 and #3. There was no Pakistani soldier on the streets when the helicopters were on top of Ben mofo laden's compound.

Please do not spread constipated conspiracy theories. you are a senior and respected member.

Thank you

ben mofo laden is dead. Gonner. Finished.

Let's now worry about others who may still be hiding somewhere in Pakistan.

Say Zawahiri.

Our intelligence agencies must be looking for him before Americans do another stealth op.

This report also shows that if two local Pakistani Pashtuns have dedicated their lives to a known terrorist, it is easy to hide him in the plain sight.

Remember this guys.

Worlds best intelligence agencies can fail if they do not have support from the masses.

Here in Pakistan we have too many folks willing to aid terrorists in the name of Islamism.

peace

Same is true for #2 and #3. There was no Pakistani soldier on the streets when the helicopters were on top of Ben mofo laden's compound.

Please do not spread constipated conspiracy theories. you are a senior and respected member.

Thank you

I don't want to rant and give these pesky Indians more entertainment but it was the shortsightedness of our own army to allow these freaks free space and complete freedom in brainwashing the public. Thanks to powers that be for the glorious vision of dragging Pakistan down to the size of Afghanistan - we truly are now two brotherly Muslim states unique in their misery. Thank you GHQ :coffee:

I don't want to rant and give these pesky Indians more entertainment but it was the shortsightedness of our own army to allow these freaks free space and complete freedom in brainwashing the public. Thanks to powers that be for the glorious vision of dragging Pakistan down to the size of Afghanistan - we truly are now two brotherly Muslim states unique in their misery. Thank you GHQ :coffee:

Totally agree.

PAF slogan is "Sleep tight,PAF is awake"
And this incident remind me a scene of the movie Three Idiots where Aamir Khan tell a story of the old watchman who shout in night 'All is well' but one night there were burglary in a house after that people know that old man was blind. This story fits on PAF who fools their people by good slogan but turn off their Radar.

Couple of questions, What was his version of the incident? and, how do you know he was not included in the 200 that were interrogated, do you have the names of all 200?.
His version of incident , the first helicopter which dropped troops was blast off. And all troops found dead. While other two helicopters did even come to pick those first helicopters troops. So how they picked obl and left? Before the incident some people came on the door and told everyone to not to come out in pushto who were they? All the people saw around 9-12 USA troops dead at the compound. Before army came and told everyone to leave. But no body mentioned about that in the report. Shows he was not even asked or considered during investigation.

His version of incident , the first helicopter which dropped troops was blast off. And all troops found dead. While other two helicopters did even come to pick those first helicopters troops. So how they picked obl and left? Before the incident some people came on the door and told everyone to not to come out in pushto who were they? All the people saw around 9-12 USA troops dead at the compound. Before army came and told everyone to leave. But no body mentioned about that in the report. Shows he was not even asked or considered during investigation.

I followed the first tweet of helicopters over Abbot Abad.

From then on, I had pretty much the current info.

What you are telling are the stories made up much much later.

And thus have no shred of truth in them.

Please avoid spreading conspiracy theories.

Thank you

What is happening is not entertainment but harsh realities.

None of what is happening or what happened was entertaining but a vindication of what India has always said & felt.

None of what is happening or what happened was....vindication of what India has always said....

yaaara 3rd I,

I was about send a high 5 to you and suddenly saw this.

Oh Bhai Jaan,

Why do you drag India into this. Do you really want everyone to start shoveling $hit Indo-Pak style?

bus, give your opinion on the report and move on.

Indians get vindicated everytime Pakistan is perceived to take a misstep. It is in the Indian genes to prove Pakistan as a misfit, klutz of a country.

Yes India feels vindicated (and "winded" up) at the remote chance of putting Pakistan down.

This proves India had a noble birth and Pakistan did not.

so please let go of this prejudiced view of yesteryears.

Otherwise there will never be peace in our region, as the intellectuals like you will spread $hit and not peace.

so please meray bhai,

do not drag India into an unrelated thread.

Thank you.

yaaara 3rd I,

I was about send a high 5 to you and suddenly saw this.

Oh Bhai Jaan,

Why do you drag India into this. Do you really want everyone to start shoveling $hit Indo-Pak style?

bus, give your opinion on the report and move on.

Indians get vindicated everytime Pakistan is perceived to take a misstep. It is in the Indian genes to prove Pakistan as a misfit, klutz of a country.

Yes India feels vindicated (and "winded" up) at the remote chance of putting Pakistan down.

This proves India had a noble birth and Pakistan did not.

so please let go of this prejudiced view of yesteryears.

Otherwise there will never be peace in our region, as the intellectuals like you will spread $hit and not peace.

so please meray bhai,

do not drag India into an unrelated thread.

Thank you.

Put across well.

Point taken.

Thank you

According the witness testimonies (to media, all 3 happened 2-4 hours before the operation began. I am not speaking about something that I heard from someone else but rather something that I watched on different media channels personally.

But if you ask me, I do not know what to believe and what not to believe. I have a firm belief that we have not been told the truth, neither by the Americans nor by our own. What I want to believe is that our military force had blessed the US operation for some unknown gain.

According the witness testimonies (to media, all 3 happened 2-4 hours before the operation began. I am not speaking about something that I heard from someone else but rather something that I watched on different media channels personally.

But if you ask me, I do not know what to believe and what not to believe. I have a firm belief that we have not been told the truth, neither by the Americans nor by our own. What I want to believe is that our military force had blessed the US operation for some unknown gain.

I hear you bro. I hear you.

Look, you gotta realize that our army (and by extension) our country gets badly needed hard currency from Uncle Sam.

Every one does. China does it, India does it, So does S Korea and Japan.

Just the mode of earning money is different. And there is no shame in earning money. As long as your earn your keep.

Pak army in case of Ben mofo Laden was genuinely worried, that his killing will result in some nation wide Islamist revolution.

So they didn't want to get Ben's blood on their hands.

and simply asked Americans to do the dirty work.

peace

Put across well.

Point taken.

Thanks meray bhai. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom