What's new

LEAKED - India is burning Pakistan through TTP: Latif Ullah Mehsud TTP's 2nd In Command speaks out.

Irfaan Saab,
I understand what you are saying.

Ajit doval is the same guy, who handled the Op Blue Star, IC814. His views that are so popular in pakistan are from a speech that he gave in when he was a fellow at a vivekanand foundation, an independent think tank.

let's say very similar to General Musharraf's views when he goes on his book tours. He might say something that needs to be happen, like fight against corruption, but in power he signs a national reconciliation bill. There is a difference between personal opinion and state policy.

A senator from texas George W Bush said once, it is not US's business to police the world, but the same senator did the exact opposite when he became the POTUS.

One of the biggest disappointment in the current government is not it's posturing but it's rhetoric which has the constant foot in the mouth syndrome with leaders like parrikar and co.

but the fact of the matter is TTP actions in pakistan were at the highest with UPA led by MM Singh in India, whereas, they are at a minimal with this government.

One cannot brilliantly defend someone with strength of the argument and some historical examples who secretly visited Iraq and reportedly met with ISIS, although I appreciate your intellect but it reminds me to create separate thread about him

One cannot brilliantly defend someone with strength of the argument and some historical examples who secretly visited Iraq and reportedly met with ISIS, although I appreciate your intellect but it reminds me to create separate thread about him

He will continue to derive negative sentiments from pakistan, but I hope you do realise this is not the first time Ajit Doval is the in a policy position for india. Same Doval was chief of intel during vajpayee government.
As far as the Iraq meeting, I would urge you look deep into the context, the meeting was not with ISIS but with Iraqi Government to rescue kidnapped Indian Civilians.
I can understand the skepticism he raises, but if contention of this thread to begin is true, it has nothing to do with the Ajit Doval or even the BJP government as internal conflict with splinter groups of Taliban has been in operation long before Ajit Doval became the NSA or Modi came to power. If anything one of the major factors of splinter cell combatants operating in Pakistan is the flat structured leadership, and independent command of sub groups that fight under the umbrella of TTP.
Very reminiscent of what happened in afghanistan where defectors of junbish mili and jamiat i islami (rabbani), Mullah Omar Taliban, Hezb-e-islami, 055 brigade, haqqani group operate under the Islamic emirate of afganistan - Taliban umbrella.
This unfortunately is hydra styled leadership and thus difficult to dismantle. That is the fault line, not Indian backed taliban operating out of 50 consulates in afghanistan with Indian made wepons as being presented here by our members.
On contrast with a group like maoists in India, there strength lies in the politburo leadership. everytime there cadre gains momentum, we take down the leadership and tactical threat is averted.

11034040_435829229931366_8517808647290472147_n.jpg

11222149_10153526762861170_1557682281830949232_o.jpg

10468106_954633704613225_4764033224351996687_n.jpg

And then all your investments will go down the drain

Strange! You have just read the sentence without reading in context the statement I had quoted. Tangential!

The chart clearly shows that Taliban present in Pakistan long back but suddenly somebody started to finance the splinter groups to carry out attacks on civlians and army.

Exactly, clearly shows the presence of Taliban in Pakistan since long. But typical Pakistani - choosing to ignore that fact and instead concentrating on what you want as your point. how the hell has it been that there has been a presence of Taliban since long as you have rightly pointed out and you realize their presence only on some body supposedly financing them to attack your country???? Its like I have a snake in my bag but if it bites me, someone else has forced it to bite me ..... delusive at best!

Coming back to the point - what of your nukes now? You mean to say that you all are aware of India systematically destroying your society and yet you can do nothing about it? Your casualty figures are way off chart, you openly claim that India is doing what it did in Bangladesh, yet you are sitting mutely while the great Muslim Nuclear power is hemorrhaging? Really difficult to swallow all this!

The same logic applies on Ajmal Qasab too...and u know how much he was tortured, and also to all there people Indian forces capture and say they are terrorists from Pak...and your media also finds some ID cards on them

Seriously man,denial is not a solution....every body knows that INdia is involved in this when Ajit Doval and your defence minister publicly say that we will fund those terrorists with 1.5 times more resources...there is nothing to deny...!!!
Please come out of delusion that India is some sort of Holy state,who does not meddles in others affairs.
No we find Yamaha , telling that , that boat serial no is sold by PAK Shop , and PAK shop owner identified the mens to which he sold.

Kasab parents showed his ID and photo to PAK jurons and PAK then made complete Media black out.... In short he was PAK citizen ... your govt. already admit it.

And yet the govt wants to make peace smh...

View attachment 290731
Remind of KARGIL......oh man

Clearly you have the IQ of a 7 year old,so u should drink complan regularly before bed...Chal ab so ja

Clearly you have nothing more to offer but an ad hominem response and even then you troll pathetically.
Anyways enjoy the propaganda video its not like you all can do $hit in front of the UN, you can try though like you all have been trying since the last decade and a half.

India isn't alone to blame of the carnage that has took place in Pakistan by ttp. They've financed ttp and continue to do so but we must own up to the ingredients that create ttp in our society. We cannot deny the social and religious intolerance that has seeped into every fabric of our society which gives birth to ttp maniacs everyday. There will always be an outsider, if not india, to take advantage of the situation in our country.

As it was long stated by Pakistan, the Indian Govt has financed the murder of over 60,000 innocent Pakistani people through its vicious proxy war waged against the Pakistani civilians from Afghanistan. This campaign of terror was India's attempt to dismember Pakistan through internal instability as it did so in East Pakistan in 1971.

Using the US lead war on terrorism as a cover in Afghanistan, the Indian secret service Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) cultivated a partnership with Afghan Intelligence the National Directorate of Security (NDS) to facilitate its proxy war in Pakistan.

This nexus gave birth to the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) which has killed over 60,000 innocent people in Pakistan, destroyed more than 2000 schools and was also responsible for the barbaric murder of 140 school children in Peshawar on 16th December 2014.

TTP was lead by Commander Hakim Ullah Mehsud, his second in command was Commander Latif Ullah Mehsud who oversaw the financing aspect of the TTP in hand with the Afghan intelligence NDS. In October 2013, Latifullah Mehsud was on his way to meet his RAW handlers in Afghanistan in full protection of Afghan intelligence officials when the US Navy SEALs stopped the convoy and snatched him from the NDS protection.

On 7 December 2014, Latif Ullah Mehsud was handed over to Pakistani Govt by the United States. His came remained a mystery, until now. In this video Latif Ullah Mehsud who once was the second in Command only to Commander Hakim Ullah Mehsud blows the lid from the Indian - Afghan nexus to soak Pakistani people in blood through the Tehreek-e- Taliban Pakistan (TTP).

Truth has been revealed.

Time to wake up Pakistan, its time the Indians see their blood flowing in their streets just like they made us and our children see it. Its time the old enemy is given a taste of its shameful history. Lets give Brahmins a fight they are itching for..we have survived their onslaught..can they survive that is coming their way? - Guess the time will reveal...its time to pay India back in a way which makes Taimur look like a human rights activist.

@Hyperion @Oscar @Icarus @Irfan Baloch @HRK

Ok lets say India has financed TTP but why are you guys crying about it.

Deal with it get the support of international community pressurize India ask for Chinese help at the UN and condemn India.

There are so many ways to deal with the situation but nothing has been done. We have heard world leaders urging Pakistan to do more on the curtailing of terror part but we dont see any movement.

You cant call terrorists in Kashmir as freedom fighters and in your own lands as terrorists. Thats pure hipocrasy.

Another attack on the PAK army's check post this morning

hehe, says a country whose foreign policy has been crafted in US for decades now.
In case you haven't noticed its 2016 and while you Indians like to dwell in the past a lot of has changed. Pakistan foreign policy may have been crafted in the US per you that is certainly not the case now and I can quote many examples to prove my point but than I know better the intent here.

@Horus Easy solution. Stop supporting terrorists of all kinds in your country.
Pakistan on one hand supports terrorism against Afghanistan and India and considers the terrorists as strategic assets.
When the same terrorists bite back, you want to wake up? wake up from what that you were the bad guy all along?

You want blood to flow in India? Blood has been flowing on Indian side for decades supported directly by you. We are too strong to be afraid of that threat.

Truly wake up buddy.

India and Terrorism in Pakistan

Pakistani awaam mein bohat sabr hey...dukh hota hey or dil bohat dukhta hey...phir wohi sawaal zer-r-lab hey humara khoon itna sasta kyon hey?

Last edited:
We share the equal blame of 60,000 martyred. We got to know way back that India is involved and we were not taking any action. Even we were asking for peace talk with an intolerant state. I am not saying to go on war, but it is the time to take an action before its too late.
must keep your guards up
remember the saying by Faraz
ahmed-faraz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom