What's new

LEAKED - India is burning Pakistan through TTP: Latif Ullah Mehsud TTP's 2nd In Command speaks out.

This is not a new information, however, the more important thing is that our locals i.e TTP brigade is composed of our own people who are fodder for this fire which is burning Pakistan.

Once the fodder is done away with the fire will be extinguished.

@Horus

This is the chap that was captured by NATO, yes? Am I correct in inferring that whatever he has told us, he told NATO etc too? I am just interested to know how we are going to present this as evidence to the world. Because if what he says is true, then India does deserved to be treated in kind for the loss that TTP has incurred on Pakistan.

Also is that all the evidence that we have? A confession of a single individual? Surely we are going to need more concrete evidence than this? If all our agencies have is this confession, then I am severly disappointed. These TTP rats need to be found and eliminated, their backers uncovered and their bases in Afghanistan destroyed.

I am not saying I don't believe you, I am just not sure if this is enough evidence to present to the world and UN about Indian involvement in terrorist activities in Pakistan.

Its not matter how much Pakistani bitch & moan, as long JUD, JEM, LET etc. are operating from their soil, then they have to pay regularly with high rate compound interest included.

Afghanistani...! (As per ISPR)...Most of the TTP factions are either from close border areas or from Afghanistan....!
Next...Who were there handlers? TTP...
Who support TTP? India...Even a 5 year kid will understand Indian benefits of occupying Pakistan with an insurgency and igniting its west border keeping East border handy...On the other hand economical advantage are also enormous...!
May be a 5 year old kid should focus on common sense rather than conspiracy theory.
As I said you wish, its India. It doesn't matter what the reality is, and I can understand that. I have nothing but sympathy for such state of affairs.
Shias killed- india.
Churches Blown up- India
Mosques Blown up - India
TTP- India
BLA- India

at one time even Al-Zulfikar of 80's were indian agents.
Even world cup losses in cricket are - Fixed by India.

and all of this by Indian "funding", wonder why are there so many in pakistan for sale though?

Last edited:
come back when you have an Indian citizen from TTP in custody who perpetrated attacks in Pakistan. Till then you can keep harping on thss turkey gobble.

lol we often captured RAW agents if you see the news ... Indian made weapons, been captured from FATA ..
again slipping from argument .. lol i feel pity on your deluded minds when you own butcher PM stating and congratulating the Muktibani terrorist openly , and not to mentioned Ajit doval's statements. .
even a brain dead Zombie can understand that ... lol

our policy is one of non alignment, it's Pakistan who were and are controlled by the US, Saudis and now China.

Now you are losing your consciousness....
When we were repeatedly sanctioned by so called USA or so called controlled by USA....
You were playing non alignment repeatedly with your previous master Soviet Union or today's Russia....
And all those weapons in those days just come from mars not from Russia....
Big clap for your non alignment....

Afghanistan also needs to be dealt with accordingly for allowing Indians use of their territory to plot terror in Pakistan.

All that remains is an appropriate response for both.

lol we often captured RAW agents if you see the news ... Indian made weapons, been captured from FATA ..
again slipping from argument .. lol i feel pity on your deluded minds when you own butcher PM stating and congratulating the Muktibani terrorist openly , and not to mentioned Ajit doval's statements. .
even a brain dead Zombie can understand that ... lol
Indian made weapons - Interesting. @Irfan Baloch saab, which Indian weaponry has been found in FATA, we barely find Indian made weaponry in Indian Army .. LOL

meh, they'll say anything once you torture them good enough.

or what, a sudden transformation from dreaded TTP commander to patriotic Pakistani on being captured ?

sorry, not buying it.

Do You Remember someone Named Ajmal Kasaab ?

but you're right, the US made a huge mistake with the Afghan mujh but they woke up when 3000 of theirs were killed on 9/11

And you are trying to undo the mistake by supporting ttp creatures in Afghanistan to destabilize Pakistan and to kill our children's....
What should i called this mind set of indians....

and all of this by Indian "funding", wonder why are there so many in pakistan for sale though?
Saud al arab ideology, easy cannon fodder for hostile external agencies, they're so dumb and indoctrinated.. :)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom