What's new

LEAKED - India is burning Pakistan through TTP: Latif Ullah Mehsud TTP's 2nd In Command speaks out.

Will be happily looking forward to see the Indian Blood spilling on the streets same as they were/are doing to us...l

yeah so does million of Kashmir's , and other areas where you army is raping women and slaughtering kids ..
After Afghanistan, Indians are the worst nation ..

Lol by what standards ? Pakistan ranks at the bottom of every list .India is in a much better state than Pakistan, I'm not trying to rant , this is like India comparing itself to China .

The rabbit hole actually goes a lot lot deeper then just India. Where was India in pre 9/11 Afghansitan? Answer: A rat hole called Panjsher Valley along with its northern alliance lovers. What made them so bold and influential in post 9/11 Afghansitan? Answer: American/NATO/Western civilization/Zionst occupation of Afghanistan. Did India running this terror campaign against Pakistan right under the nose of America and its anglo-saxon/zionist allies without them having any sniff of these Indian activities? Answer: If I believe that, then I must also believe that I am the queen of England. Is recent Obama utterance about Pakistan staying de-stabilized (through terrorism) for decades, and the Indian defence minister statement that 2016 will be the year that Pakistan will reap the rewards of Pathankot attack, with COAS saying that 2016 will be year when terrorism will be uprooted in Paksitan, all these statements are interlinked? Answer: Dont have to be a rocket scientist to understand what is going on.

Time has come that we stop this constant non stop sh|t being thrown at us without us replying in kind. I have a strong feeling that gloves are off now proper and we will be hit right center and left with all sorts. If we have to bleed, which we are, lets all bleed together and the fittest of all take the spoils.

Because splinter Taliban groups now working as mercenaries for our beloved neighbors, training for attacks and finances centers working in disguise as consulates. India is operating near 50 consulates in Afghanistan and issuing 0 visas to ordinary Afghan nationals kindly let us know the purpose of these so called consulates, when they are not issuing single visa why the present even in remote areas near Pak-Afghan border. @MilSpec @Horus
This is a prime example of what happens when people start believing their own lies with such ardent fervor, common sense goes out of the door.

Lets just look at the premise of this post "India is operating near 50 consulates in Afghanistan", whereas in reality there is one Embassy in Kabul - as most major countries helping in rebuilding do. And then there are four consulates in Herat, jalalbad, kandhar and Mazar e sharif,

Now why does India need 4 consultes in Afganistan - for the same reason that Pakistan and Iran too have same 4 consulates in the same 4 cities.

Now following is the location of consulate in herat, within 500 meters Indian consulate aparently trains TTP, ROFL.

upload_2016-1-29_9-10-43.png

The embassy in Kabul is 10 min away from the Pakistani embassy
upload_2016-1-29_9-15-20.png

and the rest in Jalabad, mazar e sharif, and kandahar aren't too far from pakistani counter parts either.

If you could please educates us on the other 45 locations of these phantom consulates, we would be ever grateful.

india should know that we have nothing to lose but they have every thing.currently we are only sponsoring freedom fighter in Kashmir.when push will come to shove we are also capable enough to spread terror in every corner of your country and after few blast your so much prized economy and foreign investment will start going down the drain.
We stopped supporting Kashmir fighters during mid-rule of Musharraf its time to begin supporting them again.

We will surely send a joint investigation committee once Pakistan shares any CONCRETE evidence !

Thank you!

PS: We are too victim of terrorism and snakes which we have reared for enemy in our backyard is biting me. Ouch.. ouch!..To hell with this non-believer snake :angry:, must be a kafir snake!

Bring it on, we have our printers primed, toners ready and pre ordered a bunch of fed ex overnight boxes. Once your payback begins my government will bombard your's with dossiers, that is our defensive offense.

Horus has been issuing payback threats ever since I can remember. I have to say I really enjoy his melodramatic meltdowns and the big words that come with it. Such theatrics. Laughing my *** off, literally!

Today, a new video of interviews of TTP commanders surface on ARYNEWS. Where lots of confession and fire work. If someone please post the video.

that is the most Stupid thing i ever read .. did you forget who fund and create Taliban ? CIA , you sugar daddy .. backed by KSA , trained by Pakistan .. and Taliban were created CIA , but that does not mean you use them to kill kids .. is your army consist of Transgenders to fight a real war with out any back ups ? in 71 you training muktibani and now funding TTP to kill kids, and claim to be peaceful nation ..
either you are high on some cheap drugs or another deluded bharti .

you talking about peaceful neighbor is so pathetic i must say . first you admit that we trained the Mukhtibani terrorist and now claiming to be peaceful ?

As I said, this to apportion blame and not to learn. learn who the mujaheddin were who were covertly helped by US through pakistan because of Commie threat (incidentally your brotherly nation today too is communist). But that said also learn how Darul Uloom Haqqania sourced the talibs that joined the ranks of Mullah omar, who fought and trained alongside these scumbags against not the communist, but Rabbani parcham coalition in Kabul.

I won't comment on valor of your army, the history stands testament to that and wouldn't stoop to your level either for personal attacks.

This is a prime example of what happens when people start believing their own lies with such ardent fervor, common sense goes out of the door.

Lets just look at the premise of this post "India is operating near 50 consulates in Afghanistan", whereas in reality there is one Embassy in Kabul - as most major countries helping in rebuilding do. And then there are four consulates in Herat, jalalbad, kandhar and Mazar e sharif,

Now why does India need 4 consultes in Afganistan - for the same reason that Pakistan and Iran too have same 4 consulates in the same 4 cities.

Now following is the location of consulate in herat, within 500 meters Indian consulate aparently trains TTP, ROFL.

View attachment 290457

View attachment 290458

and the rest in Jalabad, mazar e sharif, and kandahar aren't too far from pakistani counter parts either.

If you could please educates us on the other 45 locations of these phantom consulates, we would be ever grateful.
That Is not true, please check Wikipedia.
India operates Embassies and consulates in every major city even many small consulates (around 50) in very remote areas near Pak-Afghan border. Just give me some time I will post complete list.

View attachment 290457

View attachment 290458

So what's your take? You think India as being the Arch enemy of Pakistan doesn't event remotely have some connection with TTP? Then who are funding them? From where they get ammunition and training and other logistic support?
P.S: Don't say that these are Pak Trained Talibans, you do realize that those are different..though I oppose them equally, but this group is totally different from them...!

Why would anyone believe terrorist statement more their own government ?

I mean if it's so, why Pakistan government didn't move to UN And blame India as terror sponsoring country ?

Instead why there is rhetoric for paying back in same coin ?o_O

Back
Top Bottom