What's new

Leaders Of Turkic-Speaking States Gather In Azerbaijan

I wonder how Turkmenistani people think about Turkic union? For example, Kazakh leadership as we can read is very open about Turkic union and cooperation but I know for a fact that some Ethnic Kazakh have week Turkic identity. I met one. Whereas Uighur for example have very strong Turkic identity and see Turkey as leader. I don't know about Uzbek and how they feel neither. In the past there was only the word "Turk" now Turkic peoples are divided thanks to Stalin reign and his assimilation policy.

To be honest I don't care what they think, obviously they never thought Russians were one of them but today some of them are very Russophile, so by time Turkey gains more importance and keeps putting ITS good faith on our Turkic brothers they will be more interested, yeah Türkmens-Uzbeks from Afghanistan also embrace their Turkishness, it is funny we derived from them, they must claim us and try to make links with us but it is the opposite. Under russian pressure and ideology even the existence of Turkey Republic must be a fresh air for them

To be honest I don't care what they think, obviously they never thought Russians were one of them but today some of them are very Russophile, so by time Turkey gains more importance and keeps putting ITS good faith on our Turkic brothers they will be more interested, yeah Türkmens-Uzbeks from Afghanistan also embrace their Turkishness, it is funny we derived from them, they must claim us and try to make links with us but it is the opposite. Under russian pressure and ideology even the existence of Turkey Republic must be a fresh air for them

I spent total about 1 year in Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan and Xinjiang and have made many friends from these ethnic groups. My impression is that they are small states who are dependent on Russia for security and the poor ones also depend on Russian jobs. Nazarbayev tried to get a Central Asian Union going:
Central Asian Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you look at the GDP figures, only Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan has higher GDP, while the remaining three are lower. Without Russia protecting them with security blanket, they would have a tough time protecting their sovereignty against a rising and assertive China from the East and extremist Muslims from the South.

There is a customs union now:
Customs Union of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And then there is Eurasian Union, proposed by Putin:
Eurasian Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think Eurasian Union has good prospects, because it will be a reincarnation of the Soviet Union, and all roads, rail lines and language infrastructure is already there.

Turkey should think about working with Russia on Eurasian Union, because the 4 Turkic stan's are essentially Russian vassal states and will remain that way for the foreseeable future. They will not leave Russian security blanket for any other arrangement, because they have been Russianized and many still have nostalgia for the safety and security of Soviet Union.

Having said that, I have seen a lot of Turkish businesses, universities and schools in Bishkek and Almaty, so Turkish influence is rising. But it is nowhere sufficient to form independent Turkic Union of some kind. That is my personal opinion from my own observations from the visits.

You sound real pathetic, Erdoğan came to power with honest elections, and he won 3 times by gaining more votes one after another, presidency was not given to him by his father unlike your beloved butcher Beshar Esad.

What you fail to understand is just by being to power be it by force ('as butcher Beshar Esad' and his dady) or coming to power by honest election (Erdogan and his gang) does not give anyone a right or license to kill, supress people, justify violence and terrorism and shed blood. Bashar and Erdogon are two sides of the same Zalim Coin. This goes back to each and every tyrant who ruled the muslim world for centuries and centuries. People have the right to non-violent protests and rise up against the tyrants.
It does not matter how some one has assumed power, the responsibilty lies with the person on top to protect assets be it muslims, Christians or non muslims.

What Erdogan actions has done is to facilitate and accelerate the blood bath of innocent humans in syria and hence is equally responsible for the loss of life, massacres and genocides in Syria. Just becasue of Erdogan taste of power, support of NATO behind him he opened the flood gates of terrorists and weapons from all over the world to enter Syria financed by Qataris, Kuwaitis and Saudi's a like. All are in for personal and commecial interests and gains. Someone would be fool to think any party is in for Islam, saving human life or implementing justice.

Going back in history or looking into the future, what goes around may come around. Supporting terrorism and the tyrants the likes of Asaad and Erdogan is of no good cause. Imagine tables being turned and the situation in Syria happening in your own backyard. That would be equally unjustified.

What Erdogan actions has done is to facilitate and accelerate the blood bath of innocent humans in syria and hence is equally responsible for the loss of life, massacres and genocides in Syria. Just becasue of Erdogan taste of power, support of NATO behind him he opened the flood gates of terrorists and weapons from all over the world to enter Syria financed by Qataris, Kuwaitis and Saudi's a like. All are in for personal and commecial interests and gains. Someone would be fool to think any party is in for Islam, saving human life or implementing justice.

Even though majority of Turks are against Erdogan's Syria policy, he as the PM of Turkey has the means, connections and the power to fvck pretty much any country in the region up, espeacially if he got the Western support on his back.

Assad should have known better before fvcking with Turkey by shooting at Turkish fighters, and -possibly- shelling Turkish soil.

Even though majority of Turks are against Erdogan's Syria policy, he as the PM of Turkey has the means, connections and the power to fvck pretty much any country in the region up, espeacially if he got the Western support on his back.

Assad should have known better before fvcking with Turkey by shooting at Turkish fighters, and -possibly- shelling Turkish soil.

If for Erdogan's its all about fvcking any country, land and soil that you can then atomic/nuclear weapons will do a better job for inhiliation of human race should you possess them (lets say) to eliminate syiran population is justified in your eyes if you can't get to Assad without it and you shall succeed. Why pretend to be muslim, be called muslim, or wearing muslim scarfs? if your actions have nothing to do with Islam and Human Rights.

If for Erdogan's its all about fvcking any country, land and soil that you can then atomic/nuclear weapons will do a better job for inhiliation of human race should you possess them (lets say) to eliminate syiran population is justified in your eyes if you can't get to Assad without it and you shall succeed. Why pretend to be muslim, be called muslim, or wearing muslim scarfs? if your actions have nothing to do with Islam and Human Rights.

Well, that is not my problem but muslims. Unfortunetely, they happen to like how he represents Islam without paying attention if his actions are against the teachings of Islam or not. Since there is no definition of 'true muslim', and since Islam can be bend in accordance with political interests, -witout secularism- there is nothing people can do about it except hate it even more.

Turkmenistan to launch international sea port in 2017

Turkmenistan will put a new shipyard into operation at the Caspian port in Turkmenbashi in 2017.

The project of the new international sea port in Turkmenbashi envisages the construction of ferry, passenger and container terminals. The complex will include a general loading terminal, a terminal for bulk cargo as well as shipbuilding and ship repairing plants.

The project will be implemented by Turkish company Gap Inşaat, which became the winner of the international tender on construction of a modern sea port with the estimated value of $ 2 billion.

Seven companies participated in an international tender for development and implementation of the project.

The control over the work will be taken by German Inros Lackner AG.

The plant will be built in the framework of this large-scale project and put into operation in 4 years.

The Turkmenbashi shipyard will occupy the territory of 143,000 square meters. Its project capacity is 20,000 tons of incoming steel per year.

The enterprise is expected to perform a full cycle of work on construction of ships and vessels for different purposes: tankers, bulk carriers, tugs, oil and gas platforms (self-raising jack up-platforms).

The software will allow to stock from 4 to 6 large vessels (with the length up to 160 meters and carrying capacity of 7,000 tons) from the plant stock, and to repair 20-30 ships per year.

The plant was projected in accordance with the international standard requirements of IACS (International Association of Classification Societies).

For protection of Caspian Sea's ecology, bio-clearing equipment will be established in each terminal under the project, designed in line with the Green port international standards.

Ferry and passenger ports will be serve 300,000 passengers and 75,000 trailers in a year.

According to Turkmen media outlets, this project will join Central Asia, Caspian Sea countries with South Caucasus and Black Sea region with further exit to Turkey and European countries.

The shipyard will become a new enterprise for the national economy, the operation of which will mean the birth of domestic shipbuilding industry.

Speaking at the foundation ceremony of the Turkmenbashi sea port, Turkmen President Gurbanguly Berdymukhamedov said that it will raise perspectives of expansion of transport infrastructure in southern and eastern directions with the exit to such large economic centers, as China, India, Pakistan and the Asian-Pacific region.

"New international sea port in Turkmenbashi will also influence the geopolitics, will be one of the main constituents of international cooperation in the transport sphere and have positive impact on general situation in the region and beyond it," the Turkmen president said.

sea_port_Turkmenbashi.jpg

Well, that is not my problem but muslims. Unfortunetely, they happen to like how he represents Islam without paying attention if his actions are against the teachings of Islam or not. Since there is no definition of 'true muslim', and since Islam can be bend in accordance with political interests, -witout secularism- there is nothing people can do about it except hate it even more.

Islam does not bend with politicals. The absolute Islam is pure and was brought by the absolutely pure Prophet for the whole humanity. The 'muslim' tyrants and emperors have hijacked it ever since the assassination of the Pure and Infallable Prophet Mohammad. Only need to go look back in history to find out the saqifah Bani Sa'ida's real culprits who corrupted Islam.

After killing Prophet Mohammad, the special interest groups, the free masons of the time met in Bani-Saqifa and for their political interests, started shedding the innocent blood of muslims and non-muslims alike for their political, wordly, personal gains.
The root cause for all this tyranny, bloodshed, terrorism started back in Bani-Saqifa and this trend of using the Islam has conitnued ever since. The secularism that we have in these western worlds is more aligned to the principals of the original message of Islam giving equal rights to all citizens, freedom of speech and freedom to practise religion.

The deviant versions of Islam that is purely for self interest and political gains, that is practised in the so called Islamic countires be it Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan, Egypt (during muslim brotherhood era) and to an extent being imposed by Erdogan in Turkey these days (hence the attack on Syria in the name of Islam). This type of Bani-saqifah Islam have no place in Islam and the Zalim oppressor rulers and other 'muslims' groups use it todate to shed blood all over the world.

The likes of Assad, Erdogan, Khamenai, Al-Sauds, Al-Khalifas, Morsi, al-bashir, ottomans are no different than the non-muslim tyrants who have spilled blood, mass murders, massacares using terrorism, violence and sabotage all in the name of Islam, but then again this is what has been happening since Prophet was killed and along with him the true religion disappeared since we 'muslims' have failed to follow the path of Ahl Albayt and we are responsible for all civil wars within Islam (the battle of Camel, the Battle of Nahrwan, the battle of Safeen), the tragedy of Karbala and all the ones ever since including the massacres in Syria these days.

Well what Uzbekistan thinks about the Turkic identity and other Turkics they obviously showed it with their attacks on Kyrgiz and Ahiska.

The huns don't want to miss out..

Minister: There is great potential for cooperation between Azerbaijan and Hungary in agrarian sphere

Azerbaijani Minister of Agriculture Ismet Abbasov will attend a profile exhibition which will take place in Hungarian city of Kaposvar from August 30 to September 1, 2013, Abbasov said during the meeting with Hungarian ambassador to Azerbaijan Zsolt Csutora on Wednesday, the Ministry of Agriculture said.

According to Abbasov, relations between Azerbaijan and Hungary, including the sphere of agriculture, develop successfully and dynamically. The minister also noted a great potential for development of bilateral cooperation in agrarian sphere and importance of direct contacts between relevant structures of the two countries for implementation of this potential.

Ambassador Csutora informed the minister about that the 7th agricultural exhibition will take place in Hungarian city of Kaposvar from August 30 to September 1 and invited the Azerbaijani party to participate in it.

Abbasov thanked the Hungarian ambassador for the invitation and noted that he will attend this exhibition in person or accompanied by the Deputy Minister.

During the meeting the parties discussed prospects of developing of cooperation between Azerbaijan and Hungary in the sphere of agriculture.
ismet_abbasov_jolt_chutora_210813.jpg

I spent total about 1 year in Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan and Xinjiang and have made many friends from these ethnic groups. My impression is that they are small states who are dependent on Russia for security and the poor ones also depend on Russian jobs. Nazarbayev tried to get a Central Asian Union going:
Central Asian Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you look at the GDP figures, only Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan has higher GDP, while the remaining three are lower. Without Russia protecting them with security blanket, they would have a tough time protecting their sovereignty against a rising and assertive China from the East and extremist Muslims from the South.

There is a customs union now:
Customs Union of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And then there is Eurasian Union, proposed by Putin:
Eurasian Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think Eurasian Union has good prospects, because it will be a reincarnation of the Soviet Union, and all roads, rail lines and language infrastructure is already there.

Turkey should think about working with Russia on Eurasian Union, because the 4 Turkic stan's are essentially Russian vassal states and will remain that way for the foreseeable future. They will not leave Russian security blanket for any other arrangement, because they have been Russianized and many still have nostalgia for the safety and security of Soviet Union.

Having said that, I have seen a lot of Turkish businesses, universities and schools in Bishkek and Almaty, so Turkish influence is rising. But it is nowhere sufficient to form independent Turkic Union of some kind. That is my personal opinion from my own observations from the visits.

I don't believe in Eurasian Union, ideologically Russians are very racist and they have cruel hard power not soft power, and they play dirty. Central Asians obey but also trying to have balanced politics. Kazakh presidents call for Turkic Union ( also Kyrgyz ) and working on to establish common institutes show hope for future. What we see from here is that they are trying to get away from Russians as in any way like Turkmenistan-Azerbaijan's energy politics

I don't believe in Eurasian Union, ideologically Russians are very racist and they have cruel hard power not soft power, and they play dirty. Central Asians obey but also trying to have balanced politics. Kazakh presidents call for Turkic Union ( also Kyrgyz ) and working on to establish common institutes show hope for future. What we see from here is that they are trying to get away from Russians as in any way like Turkmenistan-Azerbaijan's energy politics

Russia's future direction I think will determine future for the former Soviet countries. There are two options for Russia:

1. Eurasian Union and then Eurasia+, my own prediction:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/180767-geopolitics-eurasia-region.html

2. Joining EU and NATO in the long term and bring all former Soviet countries with it:
Russia

EU membership

Among the most vocal supporters of Russian membership of the EU has been former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi. In an article published to Italian media on 26 May 2002, he said that the next step in Russia's growing integration with the West should be EU membership.[13] On 17 November 2005, he commented in regards to the prospect of such a membership that he is "convinced that even if it is a dream ... it is not too distant a dream and I think it will happen one day."[14] Berlusconi has made similar comments on other occasions as well.[15] More recently, in October 2008, he said "I consider Russia to be a Western country and my plan is for the Russian Federation to be able to become a member of the European Union in the coming years" and stated that he had this vision for years.[16]

Russian permanent representative to the EU Vladimir Chizhov commented on this by saying that Russia has no plans of joining the EU.[17] Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has said that Russia joining the EU would not be in the interests of either Russia or the EU, although he advocated close integration in various dimensions including establishment of four common spaces between Russia and the EU, including united economic, educational and scientific spaces as it was declared in the agreement in 2003.[18][19][20][21]

At present, the prospect of Russia joining the EU any time in the near future is slim. Analysts have commented that Russia is "decades away" from qualifying for EU membership.[22] Former German Chancellor Gerhard Schröder has also said that though Russia must "find its place both in NATO, and, in the longer term, in the European Union, and if conditions are created for this to happen" that such a thing is not economically feasible in the near future.[23]

My personal opinion, Russia will go with option 1, Eurasia+, remain with SCO and not move to NATO/EU, mainly because the global economic core/center of power is moving away from NATO (US/EU) to East Asia and NATO may suffer an eventual defeat in the struggle for supremacy between East Asia and West, although the struggle will be economic in nature initially but eventually it will transform the strategic and security scenario as well, perhaps without going through any large scale direct conflict between the two sides.

For this reason, it will be better for Turkey to keep the possibility open to switch to the winning side. If Turkey chooses a future possible Eurasia+, that includes Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan and 5 stan's of Central Asia, then at least Turkey will be able to lead all these countries into a non-sectarian Muslim space and a new Ottoman-Safavid-Mughal combine in cooperation with former Romanov empire. Incidentally Russian land includes all Siberian non-Mulsim Turko-Mongol land (Altai, Lake Baikal etc.) and people as well, which should be attractive to Turkic nationalists.

What say you @Ahiska bro, are you in Almaty?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom