What's new

Leaders Of Turkic-Speaking States Gather In Azerbaijan

Can you support that claim with some arguments?

Democracy, human rights, freedom, economy, social life, education, healt care conditions, habits, industry, int/ext policies, politic life, etc.... you cliam Turkey has the same profile with the me countries in respect of those criteria?

Are you serious?

Your problem starts when you put equal the word 'Middle East' with lack of 'Democracy, human rights, freedom, economy, social life, education, health care conditions, habits, industry, int/ext policies, politic life, etc'.
It's not a shame to be a part of ME, I don't know what's with the state of denial? Israel is also a part of ME and I consider it an advanced country in terms of technology, human resources, education, healthcare and military. I don't care how they achieved it, but the important thing is that they are in the heart of ME too.

I don't blame you though, thanks to Western countries, their media, extremist religious thugs and regional countries themselves, the word Middle East brings in mind 'Terrorism and Violence' in first encounter, as if it hasn't been the cradle of civilization, cultural values and science for thousands of years.

Thats not true i dont know what you mean by considered as a whole but geographically that region is 95% Asia and a smal part of Istanbul is Europe..

I think all you guys misunderstood me, I never said a part of Turkey is NOT in Europe, what I meant is that Turkey's influence, history, economy and politics have the most effects in ME, not Europe, hence it can be called a part of ME.

Middle East is a word invented by humans my friend with a known definition in Wikipedia and dictionaries. I don't mean that ME in common sense. We can even call it a new name, like Skyrim :P , it's not important what its called, but how it's defined, not by international borders, but by the level of influence the countries in this 'Skyrim' area have on each other, hence they can be categorized in a unique geographical term, like ME, Skyrim ,Banana, Oblivion or whatever you call it. I hope I have conveyed my message properly.

He is right cause Most(not all) Sunnis do not consider Shia as muslim.
We(Turks) dont differentiate between both sects but as you know,many do.

Not really ! :blink:

But yes there are rotten eggs just as there are those Shia who don't consider Sunnis as Muslims ! :)

But hey whats life without declaring anyone an infidel....right ? :smokin:

Your problem starts when you put equal the word 'Middle East' with lack of 'Democracy, human rights, freedom, economy, social life, education, health care conditions, habits, industry, int/ext policies, politic life, etc'.
It's not a shame to be a part of ME, I don't know what's with the state of denial? Israel is also a part of ME and I consider it an advanced country in terms of technology, human resources, education, healthcare and military. I don't care how they achieved it, but the important thing is that they are in the heart of ME too.

I don't blame you though, thanks to Western countries, their media and extremist religious thugs, the word Middle East brings in mind 'Terrorism and Violence' in first encounter, as if it hasn't been the cradle of civilization, cultural values and science for thousands of years years.

You claimed somthing, and i asked you to support it with some arguments; that is all; however, you answer me with some moral approach but no arguments to support your claim.

so As a responsible person in this forum, i suggest you that before claiming something, make sure you have an answer(arguments) to support your thoughts; otherwise , you start to löse credibility in the eyes of people WHO care proofs and arguments.

I don't blame you though, thanks to Western countries, their media and extremist religious thugs, the word Middle East brings in mind 'Terrorism and Violence' in first encounter, as if it hasn't been the cradle of civilization, cultural values and science for thousands of years years.

Mate its just a matter of geography nothing about shame, pride or anything like that we dont have such inferiority complexes.

You claimed somthing, and i asked you to support it with some arguments; that is all; however, you answer me with some moral approach but no arguments to support your claim.

so As a responsible person in this forum, i suggest you that before claiming something, make sure you have an answer(arguments) to support your thoughts; otherwise , you start to löse credibility in the eyes of people WHO care proofs and arguments.

What is a moral approach? I just answered your question, exactly as you asked.
And you are accusing me of something I haven't said. Show me where exactly I said Turkey is in the same profile with other ME countries in terms of democracy, technology, military and etc? It doesn't even make sense. I meant as for political influence and also geographically, Turkey is considered a part of the Middle East, it doesn't contradict the fact that it also has many differences with Middle Eastern countries. Every country is unique to itself actually, and is like no one else.

Mate its just a matter of geography nothing about shame, pride or anything like that we dont have such inferiority complexes.

I know mate, but read the post for which I wrote that answer. I said Turkey can be considered a Middle Eastern nation, and he thought I said ' Turkey is in the same profile with ME countries in all aspects'.

What is a moral approach? I just answered your question, exactly as you asked.
And you are accusing me of something I haven't said. Show me where exactly I said Turkey is in the same profile with other ME countries in terms of democracy, technology, military and etc? It doesn't even make sense. I meant as for political influence and also geographically, Turkey is considered a part of the Middle East, it doesn't contradict the fact that it also has many differences with Middle Eastern countries. Every country is unique to itself actually, and is like no one else.

I know mate, but read the post for which I wrote that answer. I said Turkey can be considered a Middle Eastern nation, and he thought I said ' Turkey is in the same profile with ME countries in all aspects'.

you are doing it again. ''Political influence'' is not the same as in the me countries; check out the last 20 years of elections in Turkey; you will see the differences in the results of those elections, let alone mentioning about democracy.

You say something, but no background info about it. so why are you doing this? you come here and discuss with a Turk about Turkey without any basic information about the country.

you are doing it again. ''Political influence'' is not the same as in the me countries; check out the last 20 years of elections in Turkey; you will see the differences in the results of those elections, let alone mentioning about democracy.

You say something, but no background info about it. so why are you doing this? you come here and discuss with a Turk about Turkey without any basic information about the country.
I think you and I shouldn't argue with each other. It's not going anywhere.
It seems you still don't know the difference between 'political influence' and 'internal politics'.

Turkic-speaking countries have agreed on a single flag at their summit in Bishkek.

The statement came from Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu.

He said the flag combines the symbols of four countries.
“The flag combines the Sun on the flag of Kyrgyzstan, blue color of the flag of Kazakhstan, the star of the Azerbaijani flag and the crescent of the Turkish flag. Our countries will move forward thanks to this unity”.

He said that no project are possible in Eurasia without the participation of a Turkic state
News.Az

I love this flag. Looks really good:)

Back
Top Bottom