What's new

Leaders Of Turkic-Speaking States Gather In Azerbaijan

Well, it's barely in Europe, at least it is trying though. :P

But Turkey in whole is considered a Middle Eastern country rather than a European one .

We are not talking about Turkey as a whole but just Gezi park, which is in Europe..

We are not talking about Turkey as a whole but just Gezi park, which is in Europe..

Gezi park may be on the European side of Istanbul, but protests after that were not only limited to European part were, they? The geography of the park itself isn't that much important.

Gezi park may be on the European side of Istanbul, but protests after that were not only limited to European part were, they? The geography of the park itself isn't that much important.

But we were talking about Gezi park. Rafidi said: "Gezi Park is not in Europe".. he was wrong, just like you :)

But Turkey in whole is considered a Middle Eastern country rather than a European one .

Well Turkey is completely different from other middle eastern countrys politically, economically, society, military and ethnicity.
The only thing we share with ME is religion and geography.

The same goes to Europe, Turkey is just something between.

Well Turkey is completely different from other middle eastern countrys politically, economically, society, military and ethnicity.
The only thing we share with ME is religion and geography.

The same goes to Europe, Turkey is just something between.

Well we are also different politically, culturally, religiously, ethnically and socially from Arab countries of ME, and still Iran is a part of ME. that's what I meant regarding Turkey too, and I agree it has huge differences with many countries in ME, but it's involved heavily in its politics, economics and culture. We can't say the same about the Turkey of 90s or before, because back then, it was more involved with its domestic issues rather than regional ambitions.

Well we are also different politically, culturally, religiously, ethnically and socially from Arab countries of ME, and still Iran is a part of ME. that's what I meant regarding Turkey too, and I agree it has huge differences with many countries in ME, but it's involved heavily in its politics, economics and culture. We can't say the same about the Turkey of 90s or before, because back then, it was more involved with its domestic issues rather than regional ambitions.
So iranian Shias are not muslims? How can you have a different religion?

So iranian Shias are not muslims? How can you have a different religion?

Indeed they are, but don't tell me that people don't put differences between Shias and Sunnis in Middle East. Most of the killings and terrorism in ME is because of this difference. I call that a religious difference, and not a small one.

Can you support that claim with some arguments?

Democracy, human rights, freedom, economy, social life, education, healt care conditions, habits, industry, int/ext policies, politic life, etc.... you cliam Turkey has the same profile with the me countries in respect of those criteria?

Are you serious?

Thats not true i dont know what you mean by considered as a whole but geographically that region is 95% Asia and a smal part of Istanbul is Europe..

Back
Top Bottom