What's new

Leader of peoples aman committee killed in attack near lyari

he was razed in karachi :rofl:

yar passengeroon sey tu pan thok kar baat karo, warna next stop pey abhi bolata hoon, aslam bhai peli kothi walley?lolzzz

yar passengeroon sey tu pan thok kar baat karo, warna next stop pey abhi bolata hoon, aslam bhai peli kothi walley?lolzzz

nahi nahi u were razed in zaman town landhi, gali no panch, u know 5?:lol:
beta panga naa leyna, hum sey?:lol:

sorry if you got offended but razed is not the same as raised completely different meanings

sorry if you got offended but razed is not the same as raised completely different meanings
ohh tanku, babu i m a jintill man after all?;):chilli:
bolla na panga na leyiyoo mujh sey;):lol::lol:

bhaion andar ke kahane :D

BUd3fa5CIAAVR9g.jpg:large

All analysts say that this must be an inside job ... No any outsider can intervene at Bazinjo Chowk ... This is heart of Lyari .........

its an no go area for MQM, if they could hve gone there, they should hve taken out uzair, baba or someone like them?

All analysts say that this must be an inside job ... No any outsider can intervene at Bazinjo Chowk ... This is heart of Lyari .........

its an no go area for MQM, if they could hve gone there, they should hve taken out uzair, baba or someone like them?

who ever done this and it is obvious who did it will get same response now

it was responsibility of rangers and police not by foreign controlled gunda leaders chamchas

i hope motu dont burst in to flames with anger when bahi log gets bahi log treatment

So you know who did this? I think we need to inform the police about this wise guy here, who knows he may have ordered the hit himself.

And everytime an mqm man is killed, people blame mqm for killing their own. So now I'm gonna play the devil's advocate and say it was an inside job.

Arshad Pappu killed in Karachi’s Lyari area | Pakistan | DAWN.COM
it was known that, ARSHAD PAPU,s revenge would be carried out at some point?
sooner or later, & it looks like the score is levelled up?
shuldnt be blammed everything on MQM, kids know ita tussle between many criminal groups in liyari?
a crrminal is allways a criminal, even though he was the political enemy of MQM, but i think MQM doesnt hve any reach in liyari?
May be it was the police? The other gangs must have gone underground fearing the current operation.

May be it was the police? The other gangs must have gone underground fearing the current operation.

sorry, bhiyaa its not aka mumbai kiya. its apun ka karachi hai kiya?
world most dangerous city, bolley tu, idhar police wolice nahi chalti? kiya!

thats a big hit ... Lyari gangs will now seek revenge , this will kick of tit for killings .. Just hope and wish Allah keeps our city and its residents safe from all sorts of terrorists

batmannow bhai eik personal sawal hope ap bura nahi manain gay app yar dosray BATMAN in caps ka rishtaydar tu nahi

batmannow bhai eik personal sawal hope ap bura nahi manain gay app yar dosray BATMAN in caps ka rishtaydar tu nahi

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom