What's new

LCA Tejas is inferior to JF-17 Thunder Block III: Chinese expert

How about the putting the hundreds of babur cruise missiles and hundreds of ballistic missiles to use? Simply put these indians are sooooo short sighted. Even without nukes if Pakistan believed a war was inevitable it would launch a premptive strike of hundreds if not thousands of missiles along with drones on indian air bases in north india upto delhi. We all have seen what a few iranian ballistic missiles did to the american base now imagine that time hundreds. This is without even taking into consideration air strikes that would follow. Pakistan does not need nukes to destroy the IAF.

The warning pakistan gave to india last year of 10 missiles for every missile launched was a sufficient deterence in itself... even when we had their pilot hostage infront of the international media

Missiles are expensive, not only the initial cost, but also maintenance. i doubt any country except US and Russia(due to their cold war history) has "thousands of missiles". If having thousands of missiles was the answer to everything, no country would bother having an airforce or army. Besides, a missile conflict like the one you are mentioning will mainly hurt Pakistan. With a far smaller land area to strike, India could literally devastate every piece of hardware and infrastructure that you've got.

JF-17 is leagues ahead of F-16 son esp the block 3 version. Funny how indiots can never accept reality. Your super pooper SU-30mki got aced by the thunders forget your crap migs

Seems like its you who needs tea. JF17 barely qualifies as a 4th gen jet. It's leagues behind even the earliest versions of F16, let alone block 3. It couldn't shoot down an Su30 stationary on the ground. if it did shootdown any jet on feb27, it was probably your own F16. If your DG ISPR didn't have such a loud mouth on twitter, we would have never known about it. 3 pilots captured, then 2 pilots captured, then finally, 1 pilot captured.

Like I said why doesnt vietname buy indian?

Vietnamese are smart.... they are an emerging industrial country... heck BMW also manufactures there. In general a Vietnamese worker is more disciplined and precise than average Indian and their production quality reflects that.

So why would Vietnam buy Indian?....

if free it is ok :toast_sign:

LCA Tejas and JF-17. Which fighter is better? Debate is pointless. India and Pakistan both want to export their fighters to foreign countries. Let customers self-assess. Buyers are always objective and fair, because they use their own money.

Correct, debate is pointless especially because if anyone should be debating, it should be Chinese and Indians. JF17 is pretty much a Chinese aircraft, and they have chosen to buy none of it, they have far more superior jets.

Missiles are expensive, not only the initial cost, but also maintenance. i doubt any country except US and Russia(due to their cold war history) has "thousands of missiles". If having thousands of missiles was the answer to everything, no country would bother having an airforce or army. Besides, a missile conflict like the one you are mentioning will mainly hurt Pakistan. With a far smaller land area to strike, India could literally devastate every piece of hardware and infrastructure that you've got.

Seems like its you who needs tea. JF17 barely qualifies as a 4th gen jet. It's leagues behind even the earliest versions of F16, let alone block 3. It couldn't shoot down an Su30 stationary on the ground. if it did shootdown any jet on feb27, it was probably your own F16. If your DG ISPR didn't have such a loud mouth on twitter, we would have never known about it. 3 pilots captured, then 2 pilots captured, then finally, 1 pilot captured.

When you have no respect left then you can say and lie hundred times and claim its the truth... for once look at the mirror and repeat what you said and actually see if you can believe it...

Missiles are dirt cheap especially when you have your production lines and dont have to buy from the israelis at 20 times the marked up price... something indians would never know. Pakistan has had babur/raad since 2006.. has had ballistic missiles since the early 80's... even if you give a conservative estimate of producing 20 a year since then do the math fool and I can promise its much highter.

Include the drones we have produced ourselves.. hell we could destroy the IAF on the group and let your pilots do the rest of the job without even sending in our air force... but id rather be safe and do a follow up to make sure everything was destroyed :)

Yes india could would should have but that chance is gone... your PM bucked to the pressure son... there was a reason he backed off on Feb 28th when he threatened to launch brahmos and we told diplomats we would reply with 10 missiles for every missile launched... i actually regret the fact modi wasnt as stupid as you or we would have seen the end of the IAF

Correct, debate is pointless especially because if anyone should be debating, it should be Chinese and Indians. JF17 is pretty much a Chinese aircraft, and they have chosen to buy none of it, they have far more superior jets.

correct: with a Russian engine and designed and with direct inputs from PAF. In fact according to JF-17 program director it had many improvement over J-10s.

Vietnamese are smart.... they are an emerging industrial country... heck BMW also manufactures there. In general a Vietnamese worker is more disciplined and precise than average Indian and their production quality reflects that.
I am not sure if your point is true. By the time SamSung invested in Vietnam, they had been looking for many suppliers, and it was impossible to find the unit that produced a suitable screw. The Vietnamese industry is incapable of designing and manufacturing. Vietnam merely import components from abroad and assemble them. Comparing India and Vietnam is lame, because the Indian industry is much bigger and more modern than Vietnam.

that would be block I which was Generation 3.5 according PAF

That is incorrect.
Block 1/2 is 3rd generation for chinese standard--> 4th generation for western standard
Block 3 is 3.5 generation for chinese standard --> 4.5 generation for western standard

When you have no respect left then you can say and lie hundred times and claim its the truth... for once look at the mirror and repeat what you said and actually see if you can believe it...

Missiles are dirt cheap especially when you have your production lines and dont have to buy from the israelis at 20 times the marked up price... something indians would never know. Pakistan has had babur/raad since 2006.. has had ballistic missiles since the early 80's... even if you give a conservative estimate of producing 20 a year since then do the math fool and I can promise its much highter.

Include the drones we have produced ourselves.. hell we could destroy the IAF on the group and let your pilots do the rest of the job without even sending in our air force... but id rather be safe and do a follow up to make sure everything was destroyed :)

India doesn't import ballistic missiles from Israel, no one exports those. We have missiles with 3 times the range of your missiles, technology to place heavy satellites into space, anti sat tech, that sort of stuff will take you the next 50 years to master, maybe the next 100 without Chinese help. If you want to brag about missiles, brag to someone our own size. Drones are useless along the loc, will be shot down by SAM systems in no time. As for Pakistani drones, probably assault rifles will be enough. Drones can only function well when you are targetting rag tag rebels in Libya/Syria. Even then they are hardly worthwhile. Libyans shot down a dozen Turkish drones in the past 1 year.

I am not sure if your point is true. By the time SamSung invested in Vietnam, they had been looking for many suppliers, and it was impossible to find the unit that produced a suitable screw. The Vietnamese industry is incapable of designing and manufacturing, we merely import components from abroad and assemble them. Comparing India and Vietnam is lame, because the Indian industry is much bigger and more modern than Vietnam.

re- read what I wrote... I was talking about work ethic. Have you seen Indian work ethic?...

India may be large but it doesn't mean produces things of quality. Indians get all worked up when Tata introduced their SUV in Dubai..... and usual Indian bragging started.. till today haven't seen one on the road....

it probably will do well in countries where they are no roads or cars.... but Indian manufacturing is not world class.

Last edited:
India doesn't import ballistic missiles from Israel, no one exports those. We have missiles with 3 times the range of your missiles, technology to place heavy satellites into space, anti sat tech, that sort of stuff will take you the next 50 years to master, maybe the next 100 without Chinese help. If you want to brag about missiles, brag to someone our own size. Drones are useless along the loc, will be shot down by SAM systems in no time. As for Pakistani drones, probably assault rifles will be enough. Drones can only function well when you are targetting rag tag rebels in Libya/Syria. Even then they are hardly worthwhile. Libyans shot down a dozen Turkish drones in the past 1 year.

What good is the range of having 3 times our range when pakistan is next to india??? likewise why would we need missiles beyond india?

Whats wrong with getting chinese help when your have russian, french, israeli help? We have used our drones to blow your troops and ammunition depots to bits... there on youtube for the whole world to see. We dont need bollywood movies to prove false fantasies of surgical strikes or mig-21s shooting down an F-16

Simply put we have nothing to prove through words we prove through our actions... the more indians speak the more credibility you lose infront of the world. Read western news from the last decade until now and see how they went from believing every word you said to disaproving everything you claim... the more you speak the more the whole world believes Pakistan more

That is incorrect.
Block 1/2 is 3rd generation for chinese standard--> 4th generation for western standard
Block 3 is 3.5 generation for chinese standard --> 4.5 generation for western standard

Dude... Block I is GEN 3.5 according PAF ... I saw that in a interview and yes they were comparing to F-16s. I will post when I can.

Block III is the real deal... a standardise platform with good numbers plus with future fifth generation Chinese planes PAF will continue to be formidable force.

The thing Indian here don't understand, PAF doesn't have to match plane for plane ... we just have to make our defence incredibly expensive for a poor country like India to go to war with us.

Dude... Block I is GEN 3.5 according PAF ... I saw that in a interview and yes they were comparing to F-16s. I will post when I can.

Block III is the real deal... a standardise platform with good numbers plus with future fifth generation Chinese planes PAF will continue to be formidable force.

The thing Indian here don't understand, PAF doesn't have to match plane for plane ... we just have to make our defence incredibly expensive for a poor country like India to go to war with us.

You lack knowledge... please prove your point through sources. Block 1 is 4th generation according to western standard. Please tell me which 3rd generation air craft has advanced EW and and a radar beyond 100+ km range?

Can your country even build a mig 21 equivalent? Probably not, so you come here to impress us with this plastic crap built by university kids.
Those Turkish university kids are MILES ahead of any Indian kid produced in Indian universities.

Need I remind you?

And too busy cheating on their girls, only to get bitchslapped in public..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom