What's new

LCA Tejas is far superior than Mirage-2000 and the Chinese JF-17

Status
Not open for further replies.
A
Lol, Need is different , based on Doctrine, I dont think you will be interested in buying more F-16, Mirages because they are single engine and you have single engine JFT, but still you want US to fund your F-16....lol

lol Trainer planes and Airbus plane flies more then JF-17 and Tejas , they are superior then as per your logic.

Talk about Engine , Arent you looking for West radars for your JF17 and when declined , then you started claim , Chinese have good radar and if got it , then claim we want best for our JF17. Hypocrites
you dumb or stupid ??

Do you know what in was talking about. Can you assist yir brother on an absured claim hemmade that if only flies for 70 hours in a year ! Can you subustanitate that?

Secondly i never made a comparison with a jet who took 30 years to fly and still got rejected by IN not only that IAF is starting single engined fighter competition. That says it all

Why should in Google?? You AME that absurd claim back it up with proof that's howmit works. Grow up this is international forum

@gambit dd you agree that manual control is tiring?
It is diplomat article dated 3 of may 2016 quoting INH Jane defence weekly , I think it is quite reliable source saying about total flying fly hour of jf 17 . I can not put link as PDF does not allow to put link in post for relatively new member . You not want to even google , that is funny . And you are from a international defence forum name PDF . Means PDF member not open to information on net from reliable sources . Please grow up and show some sane attitude . Any further query .

@gambit dd you agree that manual control is tiring?
I can see that there is still confusion about modern flight control systems.

If we are talking about military aircrafts, manual flying is pretty much obsolete. These days, the pilot is computer assisted, going thru electro-mechanical-hydraulics systems -- stability augmentation -- as I pointed out post 97...

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/lca-...-the-chinese-jf-17.480177/page-7#post-9247177

Manual control or manual flying is when that feedback loop is turned off. The pilot is completely on his own to compensate for any turbulence or oscillations induced by anything. This kind of flying is physically tiring over time.

Stability augmentation (stabaug) is the preferred method of flying. With that stabaug loop in operation, all the pilot has to do is command the maneuver and the computer will smooth out the execution. Stabaug does not mean relaxed stability. It simply means there is feedback on what the aircraft is doing and automatic adjustments throughout the maneuver.

Relaxed stability requires stabaug and the fly-by-wire flight control system (FBW-FLCS).

Can the JF-17 turn off its stabaug ? Personally, I doubt it. Again, I will leave it up to the Pakistani members to research the cockpit panels. It is your airplane.

You cant say TEJAS is rejected by air force JUST because they may start another single engine fighter licence production programme.

THE REASON YOU CANNOT

Pakistan is inducting JF17 and looking to acquire used and new single engine F16

SO DOES THIS MAKE THUNDER RUBBISH or REJECTED by the PAF

After building light combat aircraft (LCA) - Tejas - India's target is to build fifth generation fighter aircraft (FGFA) indigenously. This is what H Siddesha, project director and technology director of LCA at the Aeronautical Development Agency of Ministry of Defense said here on Friday.

Siddesha was in the city to deliver a guest lecture on the inaugural day of Footprints X7 - Gujarat's largest technical event organised for three days by the students of M S University's Faculty of Technology and Engineering for the seventeenth consecutive year.

FGFA, which is under development, is very much a future requirement for the Indian Air Force (IAF) upgrade programme. "It should take flight in 2028," he said.

Talking about Tejas, which has been inducted in the IAF, he said, IAF has placed an order of 123 Tejas Mark 1. "Every year, 16 Tejas aircrafts will be built on two assembly lines. By 2024, all the aircrafts will be inducted in the IAF whereas Tejas Mark 2 version will be ready by 2021," he said, adding that Tejas is superior than France's Mirage and China's JF-17 fighter jets.
"So far, Tejas has taken 4,000 flights and in none of them it has met with even a minor accident which is a record in itself.

The technical staff can replace engine of Tejas within 45 minutes and the cockpit and flight control system are world class," he said, adding that although some countries have evinced interest in procuring Tejas from India, the government is yet to take the decision on whether it should be exported. On the inaugural day of Footprints, Dr Ulrich Bez, former CEO and current non executive chairman of Aston Martin also delivered a guest lecture while a workshop of 'Biped Robotics' where participants were taught how to make an autonomous robot capable of running, walking and even doing 180 degree split was taught to the participants.

http://www.defencenews.in/article/L...than-Mirage-2000-and-the-Chinese-JF-17-250673

Why India is building Fifth generation first place and even sixth generation of any country can't beat LCA and Indian 5th generation will be equal to US 9th generation. So please have some mercy on our 9th generation to come

A

you dumb or stupid ??

Do you know what in was talking about. Can you assist yir brother on an absured claim hemmade that if only flies for 70 hours in a year ! Can you subustanitate that?

Secondly i never made a comparison with a jet who took 30 years to fly and still got rejected by IN not only that IAF is starting single engined fighter competition. That says it all
lol, u have data of your flying records?

your JF-17 is not even worthy for IN to even consider, Not many countries able to make Navel plane , India tried at least.

I asked, why you buying F-16/ mirages / chines single engine plane, if u Have JFT ??? Thats says a lot about your understanding level.

your JFT cant even drop LGB's without Which IAF dont even look at it, cant say how PAF accept half completed plane and you ppl go gaga over it.

LOL 17 in 40 years still a shame:omghaha:
BTW 80+ JFTs produced so far ;)
lol tejas Drops LGB's , while JFT still drop Bombs which Trainers plane can do also.:rofl::rofl::rofl: what a shame country build trainer plane..

You cant say TEJAS is rejected by air force JUST because they may start another single engine fighter licence production programme.

THE REASON YOU CANNOT

Pakistan is inducting JF17 and looking to acquire used and new single engine F16

SO DOES THIS MAKE THUNDER RUBBISH or REJECTED by the PAF

Yes you can!!!

Pakistan already has F16s, we have flown them for 30 years and know the plane inside out, if we can pick up second hand F16s up for a few million with a decent amount of life in them then we can induct them in a very short amount of time and get them flying with experienced pilots and support staff already ready.

so f16s for us gives us a cheap boost

JF17s especially the block 3 will become close to F16 capabilities

if we looked for an alternative like the saab then you could question whats wrong with the JF 17
But we dont,
We know the JF17S are getting better and better and all the bells and whistles being added plus the numbers all being data linked with a variety of weapons will form a formidable force

Our problem is that our 5th gen option is still a few years away hence all the questions about whether we will induct a filler craft

india is in a totally different place

you spent decades building the LCA but messed it up and made a flop with major faults
rectifying these faults after rejection by the indian military meant delay after delay after delay

indian navy has outright rejected the plane

LCA screw up has depleted your squadron strength with a large amount of legacy fighters in need of replacement
LCA is STILL not ready and still has major faults so forcing your airforce to look for a foreign single engine fighter to do the job the LCA was supposed to do

The LCA will be inducted just for ego and parades and kept out the way
otherwise your navy wouldn't have rejected it and your airforce wouldn't be looking for a single engine fighter jet in the EXACT same category as the LCA

We know the JF17S are getting better and better and all the bells and whistles being added plus the numbers all being data linked with a variety of weapons will form a formidable force

That statement is relative

Formidable by Pakistani standards

Not by Regional standards.

What you describe as bells & whistles IS known AS minimum acceptable standard in other airforces

what a modern jet fighter contains? may be composite materials,AESA radar,HMD,probably new engine? Block 3 jf-17 will have everything except composite material.and tejas? really? it's rejected by indian navy and air force is looking for alternatives.what is indian inside tejas? everybody knows from sensors to radar,everything is foreign.it's not a huge achievement.and 8 billion for rafales is itself a joke,i mean 8 billion lol.i will go for f-35 rather than rafale in 8 billions.

D
It is diplomat article dated 3 of may 2016 quoting INH Jane defence weekly , I think it is quite reliable source saying about total flying fly hour of jf 17 . I can not put link as PDF does not allow to put link in post for relatively new member . You not want to even google , that is funny . And you are from a international defence forum name PDF . Means PDF member not open to information on net from reliable sources . Please grow up and show some sane attitude . Any further query .
plomat LOl the Indian shitty article. Again no substance just bulshit from your rear. Whythe fk should i google. The burden of proof lies on you

lol, u have data of your flying records?

your JF-17 is not even worthy for IN to even consider, Not many countries able to make Navel plane , India tried at least.

I asked, why you buying F-16/ mirages / chines single engine plane, if u Have JFT ??? Thats says a lot about your understanding level.

your JFT cant even drop LGB's without Which IAF dont even look at it, cant say how PAF accept half completed plane and you ppl go gaga over it.
Dumbass as usual.

Is that why IN YOUR REPUBLIC DAY THERE WSAS pic of Jf 17 ?

read the post #252. youre not even worthy of response. Again dumbhead. Unlike IAf. Waiting for 30 years and more. Jf is evolving as we speak. With that our pilots are currently flying it and training on it in the meanwhile the techs are getting matured or acquired. HAlf completed plane what does that even mean ? means it doesnt flies and uses truck on republic days ?

I want to add something that IAF do not use fighter aircrafts for missions in civilian areas to drop bombs on Terrorists. But these types of missions are casual for PAF.
@Windjammer please show when IAF bombed them

Stability augmentation (stabaug) is the preferred method of flying. With that stabaug loop in operation, all the pilot has to do is command the maneuver and the computer will smooth out the execution. Stabaug does not mean relaxed stability. It simply means there is feedback on what the aircraft is doing and automatic adjustments throughout the maneuver.

Relaxed stability requires stabaug and the fly-by-wire flight control system (FBW-FLCS).

Can the JF-17 turn off its stabaug ? Personally, I doubt it. Again, I will leave it up to the Pakistani members to research the cockpit panels. It is your airplane.

I was under the impression that if the plane is dynamically stable (using FBW), you're actually less likely to experience any feedback from the control surfaces as the computer will constantly try to get the damping ratio close to zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom