What's new

LCA Tejas is far superior than Mirage-2000 and the Chinese JF-17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Indian dsihnd
Jf17 is local assembly ie license build.

You pay 20 million plus to China for thunder

Don't compare to the indebgious weapons pictured above which are indian weapons designed by indians in India by indian companies
Look Indian ndesigned or with foreign collaboration ?
Tell me how is radar or engine for that matter in any Indian. Just assembling the kit after 30 plus year is no feat. And secondly show me a proof that we pay 20 mn to China dumbass. Don't shit from your rear. Secondly we own more share agreement in this joint venture
Dumb noob.

Designed by Indians lol.just like brahmos lol

One is made to address the needs of today with the cooperation with someone established to mitigate risks.

One is made to address the needs of tomorrow with less cooperation with others.

The system, materials used, components used etc. are all evident.

Now which is superior? Wait until both go at each other.

Seriously? A guy from Pakistan says Indians live in Imaginary castles?
Yes, a guy from Pakistan says that. And Pakistani guy doesn't lie as opposed to fools across our eastern border.

A Pakistani. lol
Yes, Pakistani. At least a human. Not barking like a dog in a slum.

Last edited:
Before any sw series , with better total flying hour life and mtbo .

Ws series

Airticle of diplomats but quoting source from INH Jane and from China's aviation industry . Please read it , before rejecting . I know your mental condition , you are totally in denial as of whole Pakistan from 1971 , but all these not going to change truth . This article quoting source from your new master named China .

They have 300+ WS series already produced. Atleast do some research before posting
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenyang_WS-10

Jf17 is local assembly ie license build.

You pay 20 million plus to China for thunder

Don't compare to the indebgious weapons pictured above which are indian weapons designed by indians in India by indian companies

Come on Indian don't play games here. The total cost of this bird is 20m and are we paying full? No doubt you are here for troll only

Yes, a guy from Pakistan says that. And Pakistani guy doesn't lie as opposed to fools across our eastern border.

Yes, Pakistani. At least a human. Not barking like a dog in a slum.

Oh look! a Rich Pakistani. But it seems your nation is poorer than you. A nation thriving to top the list of failed nations. Congratz you already made it to top 10.

Amca do you have bathroom in your house or do you go outside lol.

Oh look! a Rich Pakistani. But it seems your nation is poorer than you. A nation thriving to top the list of failed nations. Congratz you already made it to top 10.
Keep dreaming just like your tailless amca...or is it in your genes to run with your tail between your legs.

Keep dreaming just like your tailless amca...or is it in your genes to run with your tail between your legs.
Ever since the induction of the arihant nuclear subs with SLBM k4 and k15

And the testing of the sur ya ICMB

Then the hugely impressive pictures from.areoindia 17 last week of the Indian awacs indian helicopter lch and dhruv and of course induction of tejas

The Pakistanis have gone into trol overdrive.

I can see seeing the huge developments of indengious weapons have people rattled

Big nations with big gdp and big defense budgets can do what they wish .

They don't hang on to coat tails of Usa first and then China.

They deal with each global player equally with confidence and demands of their national interest

Then the hugely impressive pictures from.areoindia 17 last week of the Indian awacs indian helicopter lch and dhruv and of course induction of tejas

I can see seeing the huge developments of indengious weapons have people rattled

They deal with each global player equally with confidence and demands of their national interest
Yes yes....

Keep hoping that you dont see it in action just like other developments in India that you turn a blind eye on. As far as tails between legs, its a prerogative of Manhood, something your kind is unfamiliar about !

Keep hoping that you dont see it in action just like other developments in India that you turn a blind eye on. As far as tails between legs, its a prerogative of Manhood, something your kind is unfamiliar about !
Hello George speaking caaling fram India, I have lost my manhood no actually it's my tail, cause in India my tail is my manhood, oh wait we don't have baalls either.

Hello George speaking caaling fram India, I have lost my manhood no actually it's my tail, cause in India my tail is my manhood, oh wait we don't have baalls either.

"You tell me why no one was caught, you tell me why supposedly 25 armed commandos were in our convoy and when the team bus got going again we were left on our own," Taufel said at Sydney Airport in the aftermath of 2009 attack on Srilankan team in Pakistan.

Hello Taufel Sab, Mein speak phrom Paakisthan! Abar comndos dint hab the enouph balls to stand and fight. In Paakisthan, manhood is not rear but extinct.

Typical Indian mentality.....
i-love-me-who-do-you-love-1.png

You are better off writing all this on a wall in some slumdog street where a few million will read it in no time else no one gives two monkeys about your extended banter, for we all know well how the mere mention of 8 F-16s is enough to make you characters go into a melt down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom