What's new

LCA-Tejas inherits ” Stealth features ” due to its small size : Chinese media

And grippen has quoted its rcs ... last i checked rcs happen to confidential and no official source quote them ...

Ok we dont have official figures for rcs of thunder but then from where the hell are you quoting it ...

Furthermore i have not rejected any rcs ... i am merly saying that two aircrafts having same size .. same tech ... same generation are supposed to have rcs in close ranges ... how can you defy this logic ...

For example rcs of rafael and typhoon can be different within range of 50% at max but how it could be 15 times different ???

This posting says FRA has claimed 0,1 sq meters for Gripen A, and later are lower still.

http://forum.keypublishing.com/showthread.php?85882-Saab-JAS-39-Gripen-info

Total GDP of EU + US + Japan + India will always be much greater than Chinese GDP. Chinese technology will always be lower than Western technology. You will just get stuck in middle income group...

This is where you are wrong Indian is not alone... India coperates with EU + USA + Japan + Israel... our combined research is 200% more than total Chinese GDP... China is just one country... We are a group of countries... Indian weapons have inputs from all over the world...

Combined GDP of EU + USA + Japan + Indian is way higher than China lol

Combined GDP of USA + EU + Japan + Indian is something China can beat... Our Research capital aand infrastructure is something Chinese can't beat with tenacity alone. China alone cannot compete with combined technology of USA EU japan and India... We are united and share technology ... This is why Chinese technology will always be lower than western technology
One world,One dream.Clearly we are living on a different planet.

it is a single engine 6.5 ton (As claimed) aircraft si falls in light catagory.

Questions are raised on F22, F35, Pakfa, Eurofighters and Grippen. Question are not raised against only chinese fighters since they are alien technology.
LCA tejas maximum range is 1700km. it means that after a short fight the pilot will be thinking of disengaging and returning back.
it's wings are small which means it can't take many weapons.
it's design don't help in making turns in small radius.
it takes more vertical take off time.
it is stealth visually but the world is also ahead of visual air fighting.
On other aircrafts questions were raised about any particular technology and system issues but the question about tejas are about it's whole design.

LCA tejas maximum range is 1700km. it means that after a short fight the pilot will be thinking of disengaging and returning back.
it's wings are small which means it can't take many weapons.
it's design don't help in making turns in small radius.
it takes more vertical take off time.
it is stealth visually but the world is also ahead of visual air fighting.
On other aircrafts questions were raised about any particular technology and system issues but the question about tejas are about it's whole design.
you should check the air show in gulf.......even organizers are surprised from its performance especially short takeoff ...

Last edited:
This posting says FRA has claimed 0,1 sq meters for Gripen A, and later are lower still.

http://forum.keypublishing.com/showthread.php?85882-Saab-JAS-39-Gripen-info
Wow what a source ... a discussion forum .. so someone from another forum will refer this forum as a source ...

By the way as per forum 0.1 sq m is rcs of geippen c ... gripen e is further less .. do you even have idea how small 0.1 sq m is ...

My water cooler is of 0.1 sq m ... hiw the hell on earth you can reduce rcs of fighter plan to 0.1 just by composites ?

you should check the air show in gulf.......even organizers are surprised from its performance especially short takeoff ...
i was referring to bahrain airshow. it's design problem about taking turn and vertical take off. watch the video yourself and compare it to other planes. no tail for stealh design had compromised it's performance according to me.

Wow what a source ... a discussion forum .. so someone from another forum will refer this forum as a source ...

By the way as per forum 0.1 sq m is rcs of geippen c ... gripen e is further less .. do you even have idea how small 0.1 sq m is ...

My water cooler is of 0.1 sq m ... hiw the hell on earth you can reduce rcs of fighter plan to 0.1 just by composites ?
The RCS is a measure of how much is reflected, and you can design the plane in such a way that incoming radar pulses are dispersed and not reflected, and thus achieve a small RCS.

The RCS is a measure of how much is reflected, and you can design the plane in such a way that incoming radar pulses are dispersed and not reflected, and thus achieve a small RCS.

Air dont tell me how rcs is reduced .. i know it ... tell me how it is applied on traditional design of gripen

Sir aircraft design to disperse radar waves is fifth generation .. so tell me which attribute of fifth generation grippen has ?

Its round shape ? its canards ? its straight vertical stabiliser ... its bubble canopy without any quoting ?

Dont you indians feel any shame while lying and making base less claims ?

Just give me one design attibute which reduces rcs of gripen to a size of water coler ... yes as per your absurd claim even motor cycle is larger than gripen ...

Total GDP of EU + US + Japan + India will always be much greater than Chinese GDP. Chinese technology will always be lower than Western technology. You will just get stuck in middle income group...

This is where you are wrong Indian is not alone... India coperates with EU + USA + Japan + Israel... our combined research is 200% more than total Chinese GDP... China is just one country... We are a group of countries... Indian weapons have inputs from all over the world...

Combined GDP of EU + USA + Japan + Indian is way higher than China lol

Combined GDP of USA + EU + Japan + Indian is something China can beat... Our Research capital aand infrastructure is something Chinese can't beat with tenacity alone. China alone cannot compete with combined technology of USA EU japan and India... We are united and share technology ... This is why Chinese technology will always be lower than western technology

You are tell your dreams and nothing more. US never share its advance technology to anyone and if you think you guys can hen just asked them F22. They even refuse to sell them to Japan. So your claim is baseless

https://www.quora.com/Why-wont-the-USA-sell-the-F-22-even-to-its-closest-allies

you bought the JFT things , this can do this and bla bla ,i only replied to you. Your composite share in JFT is negligible ..

First thing. Respect your sr members and address them properly and i didn't write anything which hurt your feeling and don't like your writing style. Second i write base on your previous comments in which you mention that JF17 don't have any composite material

Air dont tell me how rcs is reduced .. i know it ... tell me how it is applied on traditional design of gripen

Sir aircraft design to disperse radar waves is fifth generation .. so tell me which attribute of fifth generation grippen has ?

Its round shape ? its canards ? its straight vertical stabiliser ... its bubble canopy without any quoting ?

Dont you indians feel any shame while lying and making base less claims ?

Just give me one design attibute which reduces rcs of gripen to a size of water coler ... yes as per your absurd claim even motor cycle is larger than gripen ...

That would be the GaN based EW system then...

As You can see from the article, Gripen E is to have lower RCS than Gripen C,
even though Gripen E is slightly larger.

http://aviationweek.com/awin/new-gripen-aims-low-cost-high-capability

i was referring to bahrain airshow. it's design problem about taking turn and vertical take off. watch the video yourself and compare it to other planes. no tail for stealh design had compromised it's performance according to me.
watch your self , vertical Short take Off and compare it with any of other plane in its category....

Bhai i am not asking for your opinion ... if you have any technical material to support your claim or if you are phd in aerodynamics then i can take your opinion .. otherwise kindly support your argument by facts and logic ..

again a stupid comment ... GaN based ew system means its radar waves will be didficult to detect ... GaN is type of esa and will be on gripen E ... thunder is also having aesa in blk 3 ...

so it will not reduce rcs but help them not to ne detected by other aircraft based on radar

i am sorry your knowledege of aircrafts is not even basic as i am novice but still understand them well in comparison to u

Bhai i am not asking for your opinion ... if you have any technical material to support your claim or if you are phd in aerodynamics then i can take your opinion .. otherwise kindly support your argument by facts and logic ..

again a stupid comment ... GaN based ew system means its radar waves will be didficult to detect ... GaN is type of esa and will be on gripen E ... thunder is also having aesa in blk 3 ...

so it will not reduce rcs but help them not to ne detected by other aircraft based on radar

i am sorry your knowledege of aircrafts is not even basic as i am novice but still understand them well in comparison to u

The EW suite in Gripen E is similar to (SAAB claim better than) Spectra in Rafale,
and is used to reduce RCS.
It is just not a radar.

GaN is a material, that You use to design the Electronics Components.
GaN = GalliumNitride

The EW suite in Gripen E is similar to (SAAB claim better than) Spectra in Rafale,
and is used to reduce RCS.
It is just not a radar.

GaN is a material, that You use to design the Electronics Components.
GaN = GalliumNitride
Ary mery bhai wikipedia engineer ... GaN based aesa do not effect rcs ... its an improvement an aesa material :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Ary mery bhai wikipedia engineer ... GaN based aesa do not effect rcs ... its an improvement an aesa material :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

That is why I said that GaN can be used for other things than Radar.
It is used in the Electronic Warfare function, and I assume it analyses incoming radar
pulses and cancels the echos, but I really do not know any details.
That is definitely secret.

Back
Top Bottom