What's new

LCA LSP-3 with ELTA radar to fly today

WOW...........VODKA PARTY TONITE FOR ME GUYS HAHAHAHA..my friend was right:cheers::yahoo::smitten:
let me just call him and ask if got some shots:toast_sign::taz::taz::bounce::chilli:

^^^we are a bit too deep in MMRCA to retreat now. It would have serious repercussions. Anyway, TOT resulting from MMRCA would certainly benefit the local industry.

ToT aside, but if we go strong on Tejas it will be the biggest signal to the world that we have arrived as an aviation industry. The MRTT deal with EADS was also canceled late in the day after all.

all those people who said tejas is a failed project what do you guys say know:argh::argh::argh::argh:

Last edited:
Jai Hind! Good news for India's aviation society. At last they did it. Now the last hurdle, firing BVR AAM.

Jai Hind! Good news for India's aviation society. At last they did it. Now the last hurdle, firing BVR AAM.

it will not be a hurdle general info about the radar

The EL/M-2032 greatly enhances the Air-to-Air, Air-to-Ground and Air-to-Sea capabilities of the aircraft. In the Air-to-Air modes, the radar enables long-range target detection and tracking for weapon delivery or automatic target acquisition in close combat engagements.

In Air-to-Ground missions, the radar provides very high-resolution mapping (SAR), surface target detection and tracking over RBM, DBS and SAR maps in addition to A/G ranging. In Air-to-Sea missions the radar provides long range target detection and tracking, including target classification capabilities (RS, ISAR).

FEATURES:

* Pulse Doppler, all aspect, look-down shoot-down capabilities.
* TWT coherent transmitter.
* Ultra low sidelobe planar antenna.
* Two axes monopulse, guard channel.
* Programmable signal processor.
* Full software control.
* Most advanced architecture, technology and components.
* Adaptability and growth potential.
o MIL 1553B interface to avionic system.
o Modular hardware configuration.
o Spare memory space and computing power.

Performance

* Air-to-Air detection and tracking range up to 80 NM(150KM App.)
* Air-to-Ground mapping, High Resolution Mapping and surface target detection up to 80 NM(150KM App.).
* Air-to-Sea detection, tracking and classification up to 160 NM(250 KM App.).

can somebody plz say when the first squadron of lca will be inducted??????
i thought 2011-2012.....but now here i read 2014-2015....

In such threads, we see the difference, 3 pages, not a single Pakistani member derailed or posted a flame post, rather Indian members themselves tried best to do that.

While if there had been a Pakistani news of jubilation of such nature, it would have been ruined by our good neighbors right at the first page.

anyhow, good news, hope to keep hearing more.

And no need for an idiotic reply to this one, as I know what I am talking about and you guys don't, so keep it shut.

In such threads, we see the difference, 3 pages, not a single Pakistani member derailed or posted a flame post, rather Indian members themselves tried best to do that.

While if there had been a Pakistani news of jubilation of such nature, it would have been ruined by our good neighbors right at the first page.

anyhow, good news, hope to keep hearing more.

And no need for an idiotic reply to this one, as I know what I am talking about and you guys don't, so keep it shut.

guess they are in shock at the pace of the tests.

Back
Top Bottom