What's new

Lawsuit worth $6 trillion seeks reparations from China for 'cover-up' of coronavirus pandemic

Hi,

I wish you had explained a little more about yourself in you intro---at least your age and some background in order for me to understand what experience might you have had and how you had gotten to that understanding---.

Last edited:
Great.

Next up, sanction them until they get in line and start behaving like humans

What are the relative figures of both countries' respective investments/ assets/ funds?

I am sure Chinese has much more invested in the US and Europe than the US in China.

By the way, I have a video of a Pakistani doctor from NY, who is reporting from a hospital that the US is faking the number of deaths.. He showed the calm atmosphere of the hospital and said we doctors are surprised when we see the death toll online..

I will find the video and post that here.

But believe me, there's something sinister in the plans against China. You guys should get ready for the impact.

==================================================
If and when this financial war begins, Pakistan should announce that it doesn't owe a dime to anyone in the world.. FO everyone...

Huawei was the test run, to get everybody on board of boycotting Chinese goods not allowed by the US. However, that failed in 2019.

What is in the plans is sanctions against any country not seizing Chinese owned businesses.

Hi,

Exactly---specially when they have the media behind them and change he rules of the "game" mid stride---.

There a few trillion dollars of US Treasuries held by China. US may refuse to pay it. But in the long run, this might come back to bite the US as big players will loose confidence and may actually stop buying US Treasuries and sell the ones they already hold. This will result in massive inflation within the US.

china should also file same case against u.s in chinese courts for spreading corona as biological weapon

sure China? pray tell in what court cuz China doesn't recognize any int'l court. where are they gonna take their class action lawsuit? the small claims court? judge judy's court? :lol:
12552779_123996977981121_3829185353311101806_n.jpg

As shown in 2016, a court ruling without enforcement is not worth the paper writing the ruling.:lol:

Yes, China can certainly pay 6 trillion in "hell" money to these people. :dirol:

Chinese government did not cover up. This suit is more about propaganda than else. Everybody would believe China did cover up after this suit is on the headlines of media.

Nice Jewish law firm behind the lawsuit..

Good luck collecting. China is not Grenada

Dumb Americans are confusing the Chinese with their own litigious society. No US court has jurisdiction over China. America first has to pay for the thousands it has killed in Iraq for non-existent WMDs. The world has had enough of America's bullshit.

time to sue US for 2008 financial crisis, it lasted 6 years for world to recover, I bet people can sue at least 100 Trillion out of the US.

I'm going to launch a $500 trillion lawsuit against america for:

(1) Genociding 80 million red indians
(2) Genociding 120 million Black Africans during the slave trade
(3) Genociding 1-2 million Vietnamese
(4)Genociding 2 million Iraqis between 1990 - 2016
(5) Genociding 5-10 million Muslims globally since 1990
(6) Genociding 2 million South and Central Americans between 1700 - 1989.

...........I still haven't even completed half the list..........:disagree:
Can you give me $1 trillion if you win? :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom