What's new

Launch of the head of Type 056 Chinese Corvette class

Nope. :lol: Anyone with any shred of common sense will see how absurd it is for someone who have no experience to speak authoritatively in a subject that require experience to understand. If anything, the 'conscript reject' label is probably more nerve racking to you Chinese boys than any other label.

As far as I know, China does not practice conscription. Until recently, most of us would be glad to be rejected. Fortunately Germany has abolished conscription one year ago. :)

Götterdämmerung;3022267 said:
As far as I know, China does not practice conscription. Until recently, most of us would be glad to be rejected. Fortunately Germany has abolished conscription one year ago. :)

I think he might've been the last conscription reject in American military history until they abolished the draft law. That's why he has so much hang ups with those words and want to spit them on us Chinese, poor us!

I think he might've been the last conscription reject in American military history until they abolished the draft law. That's why he has so much hang ups with those words and want to spit them on us Chinese, poor us!

In Germany, when conscription was still practiced I don't know one in my class or friends who felt any pride to be drafted, in fact big parties were thrown if one is rejected and envied by all the other guys. I and most of my friends refused to be conscripted and instead volunteered for alternative service in an environmental protection project (in my case) others worked for sheltered workshops, old peoples' home, etc.

Silly bellicistic Americans think that being drafted is something to be proud of. :lol:

Nope. :lol: Anyone with any shred of common sense will see how absurd it is for someone who have no experience to speak authoritatively in a subject that require experience to understand. If anything, the 'conscript reject' label is probably more nerve racking to you Chinese boys than any other label.
i guess the living in basement prevents you from growing up (mentally)```poor retired maintanace guy

Too optimistic you are, 50~80 years at least. And considering China's huge population.

In 1870's, the per GDP of US had exceeded GB's perGDP, But until end of the WW1,They still had a smaller navy than GB. It took 45 years to catch No.1.

By now, China 's GDP is still behind theirs(about 40 percent). And the per-GDP is far far behind theirs(only 10 percent).

Per capita GDP got nothing to do with the military capabilities here at all, it will take about 20years top before china have surpassed or at least leveled the capabilities of the US in the asia pacific region, but as china doesnt have worldwide intrest as the US does, except for open trading sealine ofc, I dont really see a China navy to ever exceed the US navy in terms of capabilities and number as a whole. Unless the US turns more hostile and keep pushing further against China, force China into an arms race, China will not have a bigger fleet than the US anytime soon. that been said, however, in the west pacific region, China will dominate already 20years from now, this without a doubt. USN will move and deploy 60% of it's platforms in Asia pacific by the year 2020, alot talk by the US government, but thats really just 9 more ships than today when u count it, not something that will make China terrified really.

Back
Top Bottom