What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

No real interest in becoming a politician.

Bhai, I didn't mean to disheart you or anything. You can still be a politician if you want to but it should be on merit. An electrical engineer should be the power minister instead of some college drop out gangster. That's all I was trying to say.

As for voting, I hope overseas Pakistanis are allowed this time.

Bhai, I didn't mean to disheart you or anything. You can still be a politician if you want to but it should be on merit. An electrical engineer should be the power minister instead of some college drop out gangster. That's all I was trying to say.

As for voting, I hope overseas Pakistanis are allowed this time.
Bhai, I appreciate your respect and lovely comments, it’s very entertaining to talk to educated people like you. I agree with everything you have said. I’m not disharted at all because I’ve never wanted to be a politician. My comment about being CM was just for entertainment.

I stopped bothering about Pakistani politics a long time ago because nothing I do will make a difference so why should I cry over something I can’t fix.
I will work for the best of my intentions for my country however never as a politician, I can not be part of a criminal mafia.

I hope every Pakistani votes on the bases of manifesto policies and contribution of the leader to the country and not on the bases of NS and IK love.

Rabita committee join kernay ka chakar kia hai?

rabite me raho yeh tactic aaj se nahi..mongol system hai

you are young...learn how mongols actually developed a fast communication system which helped them tax the empire and make huge diplomatic inroads..

Has anyone of you guys have flirted with the idea of forming a party?

Like internet has good uses too instead of usual.

With elections just around the corner maybe why not?
I want to be the IT minister.. i can seriously boost IT industry with my ideas :D...
my objectives...
1. Making DNA based CNIC compulsory.
2. Every single person, adult, young, infact getting ID right from the very first day of his life. and all data being saved in it.
3. Every single thing dependent on ID. buying, selling, property, ATM, banking, each and every single penny goes through it...
Alot of other ideas if i get assurance of the IT minister seat
so AM i selected for the Ministry of IT ? if i don't get it then i can also prove to be the AYESHA GULALAI :D

On a serious note, i do like the idea of a political party

I want to be the IT minister.. i can seriously boost IT industry with my ideas :D...
my objectives...
1. Making DNA based CNIC compulsory.
2. Every single person, adult, young, infact getting ID right from the very first day of his life. and all data being saved in it.
3. Every single thing dependent on ID. buying, selling, property, ATM, banking, each and every single penny goes through it...
Alot of other ideas if i get assurance of the IT minister seat
so AM i selected for the Ministry of IT ? if i don't get it then i can also prove to be the AYESHA GULALAI :D

On a serious note, i do like the idea of a political party

interview hoga...tasks solve karne parenge...
IT kay sath sath media management ki degree bhi chaiye hogi...
probation period bhi hoga...
budgest next to zero hoga

ye sab manzoor hai ?

ye sab manzoor hai ?

Koi faida nahi.. jab tak aik arab kam az kam nahi lootay ga koi, uss waqt tak awam usay vote nahi degi..

Lehaza mera mutalba hai ke interview main yeh sawal, ke aap ne aik arab rupia loota hai ke nahi... zaroor shamil hona chahiey..

Koi faida nahi.. jab tak aik arab kam az kam nahi lootay ga koi, uss waqt tak awam usay vote nahi degi..

Lehaza mera mutalba hai ke interview main yeh sawal, ke aap ne aik arab rupia loota hai ke nahi... zaroor shamil hona chahiey..

ek arab loto ya ek ARAB looto... koi farq hai?

ye sab manzoor hai ?
Media management ki degree nahi but i m a professional and i can handle media.. spent some time in a private channel..
But yes.. mujhey ye sab manzoor hai..

BTW i think these r good prerequisite for being a minister

Back
Top Bottom