What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

Please discuss pdp policies in Core Committee meeting & give your verdict in full length & breadth. Don't hesitate to men tion PDP national reforms agenda & model to ensure transparency.

We are discussing at the core committee the need for reforms for almost over 2 years now. We will be releasing the following points as prerequisite to any reforms which need to be undertaken:

1) Islamabad should be separated from London presidency.
2) Karachi should be separated from Mumbai presidency.
3) Lahore should be separated from Delhi presidency.
4) Quetta should be separated from Tehran presidency.
5) Peshawar should be separated from Kabul presidency.

Emergency basis reforms on

1) Education
2) Agriculture
3) Media

PdP and STM are in talks over a possible seat adjustment in the upcoming elections.

Due to lack of funds. PdP has decided to represent the Azaad Umeed se Waar.

Pakistan needs Land reforms. Still there are many choudhary and cheemas in Punjab who are feudal lords and they are the ones who have been the biggest hindrance in development.

PDP Official:

With great joy and honor, PDP congratulates Pakistan for holding fair and free general elections in 2018. A heart filling sight to behold as millions of Pakistanis exercised their democratic rights to vote for their representatives into the Majlis e Shura of Pakistan.

As voting ends, PDP would like to remember the Shaheeds in Balochistan who were mercilessly targeted by miscreants and terrorists. Pakistan and Pakistanis stand proud and victorious against nefarious designs by terrorists and shall continue to haunt them in their safe havens in neighbouring countries.

PDP accepts the election results as fair and free and wishes to promote democratic principles of progress and development in Pakistan.

Thank You.

PDP accepts the election results as fair and free and wishes to promote democratic principles of progress and development in Pakistan.

Why are International governments and charters copying my Statement.

As per PDF rules i have complete Rights on my Content.

PDP Official:

With great joy and honor, PDP congratulates Pakistan for holding fair and free general elections in 2018. A heart filling sight to behold as millions of Pakistanis exercised their democratic rights to vote for their representatives into the Majlis e Shura of Pakistan.

As voting ends, PDP would like to remember the Shaheeds in Balochistan who were mercilessly targeted by miscreants and terrorists. Pakistan and Pakistanis stand proud and victorious against nefarious designs by terrorists and shall continue to haunt them in their safe havens in neighbouring countries.

Thank You.

And this is more mature than most political parties.

I am a fool

Is PDP left or right wing?

I would like to join the party if it's socially liberal and financially conservative.

Back
Top Bottom