What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

Not really as I am already sick and tired of so many parties. Every wall across a mile mentions a new political party.

I thought so many young 20 year olds here. And we got politicians over 50 atleast.

I was like something does not add up. The world moves faster and faster and our leaders while they can money launder in cryptocurrency cannot give a statement on simple clerical error as a calibri font.

But all i get is bunch of 20 year old fan boys of proxy wars and beating the shit out of indians. Inka attention span less than half a day hai.

So i am sorry for my naive mistake

Avi, shok. :lol:

Lahol hai ese shoq per.... Awein zimedari chaiye

Insay shaid baitar zimedari nibaah lon, mulk ka baira warak kerdeya hai in politicians nai... Chance to do. :-)

Meri taraf se kaghaz jama krke ban ban

I am up for anything. Pakre jana to phir rona dhona nahi karna. Corruption ki saza direct maut qarar hojaegi agar esa chalta raha

Insay shaid baitar zimedari nibaah lon, mulk ka baira warak kerdeya hai in politicians nai... Chance to do. :-)

Bhai.. You can't rule a country with helluva confidence and good intentions alone. There should be merit based democracy in which a dentist is not Power minister and a chcik with diploma is tourism is not foreign minister.

Bhai.. You can't rule a country with helluva confidence and good intentions alone. There should be merit based democracy in which a dentist is not Power minister and a chcik with diploma is tourism is not foreign minister.
Meirt? wo kis cheez ka naam hai?

Meri taraf se kaghaz jama krke ban ban

I am up for anything. Pakre jana to phir rona dhona nahi karna. Corruption ki saza direct maut qarar hojaegi agar esa chalta raha
Chachu mai to apno ko rokta hon Police ko 50rs dainai sai, mai kassay kailu corruption ki khai...
Mera jassa bnda kha CM bnskta hai? Koi chance nahi mera ore app ka

Chachu mai to apno ko rokta hon Police ko 50rs dainai sai, mai kassay kailu corruption ki khai...
thori show bazi dekhao, khud minatain karain gay aaaap ki....50 Rs bacha lo mulk ki khai hai...shabash.

Of course, my statement of becoming CM Punjab was a joke. The manifesto of PML-N said that voting facilities to overseas Pakistani will be provided, it’s my right and duty to vote but I can’t... Merit and Pakistani politics don’t go together sadly.

thori show bazi dekhao, khud minatain karain gay aaaap ki....50 Rs bacha lo mulk ki khai hai...shabash.

Meirt? wo kis cheez ka naam hai?

Bhai yeh kuch chee hai jo bahir k mulkon mai hoti hai. Pakistan mai abhi thak is ka concept nahi aya ;)

Of course, my statement of becoming CM Punjab was a joke. The manifesto of PML-N said that voting facilities to overseas Pakistani will be provided, it’s my right and duty to vote but I can’t... Merit and Pakistani politics don’t go together sadly.

What's the status of right of vote of overseas Pakistanis? Is it confirmed allowed this time?

No real interest in becoming a politician.

I am one in two hundred million and I’m not holding any major seat with in Pakistan, I’m a college student hence my responsibility as a Pakistani is one in two hundred million. If I refuse to give bribes to police officers and don’t break the law and cause any harm to Pakistan then I’m doing my duty well.

I in the UK spread a positive message about Pakistan and that’s my duty as a normal Pakistani citizen.

What's the status of right of vote of overseas Pakistanis? Is it confirmed allowed this time?
It’s said that facilities will be provided for overseas Pakistani to vote this time however I don’t hold hope. Every election the SC calls upon Election Commission to provide facilities and three/four weeks before the elections the EC backs out.

Even if facilities are provided, I still can’t vote... I’m not 18.

No real interest in becoming a politician.

I am one in two hundred million and I’m not holding any major seat with in Pakistan, I’m a college student hence my responsibility as a Pakistani is one in two hundred million. If I refuse to give bribes to police officers and don’t break the law and cause any harm to Pakistan then I’m doing my duty well.

I in the UK spread a positive message about Pakistan and that’s my duty as a normal Pakistani citizen.
wah bhashan to pora siasatdn wala diya hai...lol

Keep doing the good and good will follow you.

Back
Top Bottom