What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

Then your way is closed.lol

Papa k kandhay pe bandooq nahi chalani.
If you have ideas please do share here

Lol .. no I meant it'll be easy for me to understand all that is required .

Ideas like , improving education sector of balochistan . My uncle has already opened a great school in jaffarbad, I want to increase the number .

Make me defence Minister

Earn the post.

Butt or batna khatam horaha hai

Mujay to app logo nay kabi kabi baba mashwaray dainay wala rakh lia hy to may iss pay mashwara he dy skta ho, chunao ka hisa nai ban skta.

Sir pure democracy wali party hai.

Manshoor pe chalenge leader abc xyz koi bhi ho.

Aap apne ilawa kisi ko bhi vote de sakte hain

Lol .. no I meant it'll be easy for me to understand all that is required .

Ideas like , improving education sector of balochistan . My uncle has already opened a great school in jaffarbad, I want to increase the number .

I respect him for that.

Education till matriculation will be free.

So you can post ideas how to improve the syllabus

Manshoor aur ground politics ka kiya??

Ground politics is targeting the youth. Who will expose corruption in the society.

Manshoor k liye consensus banega.

That is only possible when we have commitment and conviction.

You can contribute by shortlisting one

Party Nationalist hni chaiye

Uske ilawa kuch bikega nahi. So yes

Sir pure democracy wali party hai.

Manshoor pe chalenge leader abc xyz koi bhi ho.

Aap apne ilawa kisi ko bhi vote de sakte hain

May permanent member nai ho ......... iss liay chunao ka ikhtiar nai rakhta may.

By the way if Pakistan cancels all the public holidays except for religious festivals, and those days are declared something like "Community service" days, where Pakistanis living in any neighborhood they gather and clean their area together, sit discuss problems being faced by the neighborhood and any solutions that can be forwarded to MCI or local Municipal etc and also pool funds to help the poor members with marriages and burials. Or if there is God Forbid any calamity in any other area to send donations there. This would help break the deep rooted thinking that I am not responsible outside my house, better people to people contacts, peaceful safe secure neighborhood....

May permanent member nai ho ......... iss liay chunao ka ikhtiar nai rakhta may.

By the way if Pakistan cancels all the public holidays except for religious festivals, and those days are declared something like "Community service" days, where Pakistanis living in any neighborhood they gather and clean their area together, sit discuss problems being faced by the neighborhood and any solutions that can be forwarded to MCI or local Municipal etc and also pool funds to help the poor members with marriages and burials. Or if there is God Forbid any calamity in any other area to send donations there. This would help break the deep rooted thinking that I am not responsible outside my house, better people to people contacts, peaceful safe secure neighborhood....

This is something we can do ASAP without any political party or qanoon sazi.

Well permanent membership at PDP requires right now only one criteria to be fulfilled.

No dual citizenship

Ground politics is targeting the youth. Who will expose corruption in the society.

Manshoor k liye consensus banega.

That is only possible when we have commitment and conviction.

You can contribute by shortlisting one

Uske ilawa kuch bikega nahi. So yes
Another thing is to expose not just monetary corruption but also moral ...... Etc corruption

This is something we can do ASAP without any political party or qanoon sazi.

Well permanent membership at PDP requires right now only one criteria to be fulfilled.

No dual citizenship

I myself didn't opt permanent membership .......... awaragard rehna ziada munasib hy mayray liay.

Another thing is to expose not just monetary corruption but also moral ...... Etc corruption

Corruption is corruption. Simply put.

Manshoor probably would be:

Safe clean educated and healthy Pakistan.

Iqbal ka khuwab
Jinnah ki tabeer
Hamari takmeel

@PakSword chairperson sahib. Agree?

I myself didn't opt permanent membership .......... awaragard rehna ziada munasib hy mayray liay.

Rogue warriors have principles too of some kind

koi beemar bhi hota hai ya wese hii off le leta hai :p

on a serious notes the points are good but what about freedom to choose subjects? for example some students are absolutely weak in some subjects and because of that their other subjects suffer too so why not give them freedom to choose whichever subject they want to choose from 8th? e.g until 8th every subject will be mandatory once the base is made let him/her allow to choose or not to choose a certain subject? encourage them to pursue and focus on a subject they're interested in?

and spending more money on schools infra having a library and a laboratory in every school no matter what encourage students to go to library's don't burden them with exams, homeworks and tests.

give them at least 40 min of free period and teachers should encourage creativity making models of planes, ships etc with different items drawing there's so much you can do to make a genius in schools yr
aur hn what about free education?

Build them music, art, sports classes etc

@Hell hound put math in the optional category of subjects at the secondary level :feminist:and allow smoking in the examination center. :drag: baaki iam fine with the rest of the points yiu mentioned :-)

:feminist:

@Hell hound put math in the optional category of subjects at the secondary level :feminist:and allow smoking in the examination center. :drag: baaki iam fine with the rest of the points yiu mentioned :-)

Ye to mushkil hoga. Even i have a cigarette in hand when i am rejecting this.

So you see niyyat saaf rakhni hai

Back
Top Bottom