What's new

Latest Brahmos Test, 29th July 2012 - Was a Failure !

This time if it was failed then hopefully its next test will be a success..

Success & failures are part of long development:D

As per report the failure is due to " home production and indigenisation process" so fault lies in India. Russian imported Brahmos have good success rate.

As per report the failure is due to " home production and indigenisation process" so fault lies in India. Russian imported Brahmos have good success rate.

As we know Brahmos is a JV.............Half part is of russian technology......& half is of Indian tech

good intregation is needed for gud results......& it was yet not known that which part is mistaking............so we can't make any false asumptions until confirmation.

As we know Brahmos is a JV.............Half part is of russian technology......& half is of Indian tech

good intregation is needed for gud results......& it was yet not known that which part is mistaking............so we can't make any false asumptions until confirmation.

And everybody know where the roots of indian part lye...lol thats too russian.

Blondes can be misleading.You can't trust them.

A few foreign flags are earning there daily wages here !! Nice to see that, I think you donn understand the gravity of the situation neither have the guts to accept it. The system which you are laughing upon (in its present state), can very well fry anything on terra firma within 290km from its launch.Every single bit of upgrade (Indigenous or foreign) is going to only magnify its kill. Well this test failed, I am not sad but quite positive about it. Every bit of info that tells us from this site tells us "How to improve it to be even better and what not to do".

I know few trollers on payroll will jump on the band wagon and say "India can not Indi(a)geneous . . . hindoooo can't even make a small plane fly ...... Look at our indigenous missiles they r the best.... etc", to these kinda ppl I will ask "Do u even know the principles on which a rocket flies, let alone 'Special Comments' about them "

(And I know half the foreign flag trollers are rushing for Google 4 answers !!)

And everybody know where the roots of indian part lye...lol thats too russian.

Sure man, whatever you say. Agree with you 100%, in case of a war, we're screwed, our nukes won't launch, planes won't fly, please tell your Government to attack us fast. The sooner the better.

Back
Top Bottom