What's new

Latest Brahmos Test, 29th July 2012 - Was a Failure !

This will surely hurt you can give benefit of doubt or ignore if failures happen in France, Pakistan or USA but in India's case we are seeing failures from very first day of every missile.

Overall success rate and Indian progress on PJ-10 Brahmos is very good.

but i like pakistan's missile propoganda very much...

Why we dont like trollers though and report them immediately ? :azn:

ours is not imported one..........hum khoon pasina bahate hai............readymend ki hume aadat nahi

Ironically , comes from a member who's country is the largest importer of weapons in the world :lol: What irony !

Declaring it failed means we can diagnose the problem and it is tantamount to success, way forward.

BTW mark -I is already in the inventory in large numbers, would fly pass over the heads of sceptics and hit the target in no time.

Khatra abhi tala nahi hai.

destination of indian missile has always been bay of bengal.

India just had like 10-13 successful launches of it's missiles. From Helina to Agni 5. You guys never like to click the link when there is a successful launch, which there were many this year.

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again for Half KM firework with 7mach speed"... :rofl:

Isn't it hilarious the fact there were so many successful launches this year from K-15(slbm) to Agni 5. But where were these losers then?

Till date there have been 32 Brahmos test launches, and a couple of failed launches will only help in fine tuning the whole process of manufacturing and launching during an actual war.

If it was so…DRDO would have declared it in the same time…Please don get into this trolling.

Really ? How's Brahmos failure related to it ? Read the thread title again and stop trolling , this ai'nt no place to discuss our nuclear program ... If you are so desperate , open one in the Pakistan Strategic Forces section :azn:

Desperate? I got that impression from the Pakistani trolls here (no offense to the ones who are being sensible). You guys jump with joy when one test failed, and act like the BrahMos is a failure. In reality, BrahMos is one of the fastes missiles in the world. It failed 'cause they were implementing new systems.

who gives a damn success or failure. All will come to know in a war.

THIS IS THE THREAD FOR THE INDIAN BRAMOS MISSILE AND REPORTED FAILURE.
ANYTHING ELSE IS PINK TERRITORY

The concept of testing of a new technology and subsystems seems more difficult to understand than the concept of 100% success rate.

Amazing but true.

Back
Top Bottom