What's new

Last Chance to be Used Wisely

Najam Ul Saqib

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Assalam o Alaikum,

My name is Najam Ul Saqib, I am new on this forum.

I am very passionate about Pakistan armed forces especially Air Force. Friends I gave my ISSB for GDP 144 course from 8 to 12 June,2017. It was a great experience and I gave my best there. I was confident of my recommendation, even the remarks of the deputy president and GTO Officer like " Apki performance abhi tak boht axhi ja rahi h.. keep it up" made me sure that I am gonna be recommended. On last day I was stopped for a Re-Command task. But at the end what I got? A NON RECOMMENDATION LETTER!

It was really very disheartening for me, inspite of good show at ISSB I was not recommended!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that I have only one chance left to appear in ISSB, I am very confused to wether to utilize it for PMA L/C whose registration are going to start by 10th October 2017 or for GDP 146 whose registration will start next year in January/February. I've received many different suggestions from people like I should go for PMA L.C as the probability of selection in it is more than that of GDP!

I've heard that there are 900 selections for PMA per year while for GDP there are only 40 selections per year! If it is true than obviously PMA is an easy job to go for as compared to PAF(GDP).

Guys I love armed forces a lot and want to join them in any case, but my love and passion for air force is more than that of army but as I have wasted one chance in GDP should I go for GDP in next chance as well or should I opt for PMA?

It has become very confusing for me, I need kind and detailed suggestions from my experienced friends for what should I do?

It's a life changing decision so I decided to discuss it with some wise people and get their remarks

Regards

Najam Ul Saqib

Do what you dream of achieving, but if you fail just remember that "It's not the end of the world", that is what I told myself when I found out I am DCV ..... if the goal is to serve your country, then that can be achieved in any field you opt. My best wishes that you clear your ISSB for GDP or PMA but if you fail then opt a profession where Pakistan needs you more.

Do what you dream of achieving, but if you fail just remember that "It's not the end of the world", that is what I told myself when I found out I am DCV ..... if the goal is to serve your country, then that can be achieved in any field you opt. My best wishes that you clear your ISSB for GDP or PMA but if you fail then opt a profession where Pakistan needs you more.
Thank You :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom