What's new

Lashkar planning to target Mosques in India

Hand over the terrorist to Pakistan, and he'll sing a different tune, I can assure you. Hand over your colonel to Pakistan, he'll sing the same tune. A big difference, no double standard.

Listen to yourself buddy and I wonder how you can type that with a straight face.:hitwall:

Why not? The Army soldier admitted his part while in friendly territory, the terrorist admitted his part while have rifles shoved at him. The Army soldier has no reason to lie, since no gun is pointing at his head.

As i said in one of my earlier posts, If a person accepts he is guilty of a crime, his confession is under duress. If he refuses that he has done it, then denial is THE BEST indicator that he is guilty of the crime. What a logic.. :lol:

As i said in one of my earlier posts, If a person accepts he is guilty of a crime, his confession is under duress. If he refuses that he has done it, then denial is THE BEST indicator that he is guilty of the crime. What a logic.. :lol:

If a person accepts guilt, it's not neccessarily under duress. He might have just a lot of evidence against him that he might as well admit it.

Erm..did you actually see the absence/presence of guns pointing to the heads of either the Pakistani national or the army colonel?

What an absurd line of argument!

I've seen people come up with false conclusions based on certain prejudices, but the Pakistani news channels and some forum members have taken this a step too far.

If a person accepts guilt, it's not neccessarily under duress. He might have just a lot of evidence against him that he might as well admit it.

Why wouldnt you, for a moment, leave that option open for Kasav? This is what the other person was calling as double standards.. There you are.. Loud und klar.

Erm..did you actually see the absence/presence of guns pointing to the heads of either the Pakistani national or the army colonel?

What an absurd line of argument!

I've seen people come up with false conclusions based on certain prejudices, but the Pakistani news channels and some forum members have taken this a step too far.

Are you suggesting Indian police, or military intelligence do not torture people to extract confessions in India?

Are you suggesting Indian police, or military intelligence do not torture people to extract confessions in India?

This really cracks me up. A certain degree of stick is required to extract truth from hardened criminals if the soft approach does not work. Are you suggesting that Pakistani police massages the criminals with Warm Olive oil to coax them to admit their guilT? :police: Do u think we are a police state with summary trials to charge the suspected criminals? If so, Afzal would be 6 feet down under now.

Why wouldnt you, for a moment, leave that option open for Kasav? This is what the other person was calling as double standards.. There you are.. Loud und klar.

Several reasons. Some to do with the global nature of the incident. The point is we know Indian interrogators do use torture to extract confessions, so it's likely that torture has been used here, or threatened. If he's handed over to a neutral country, and confesses without any threat of torture, then it's more likely to be the truth. Better still, his admission he's from Faridkot has been shown to be a proven lie. Why would he lie? Probably because he was tortured or to protect someone else. Either way, it's not true.

Are you suggesting that you know for a fact that the Col was not tortured whereas the Pakistani was?

It is far more likely that the Col. was tortured, because the Pakistani suspect is being interrogated not only by Indian police, but also by FBI, MOSSAD, and other intelligence agencies. Indian police will try and show their best face in order to lend maximum credibility to their investigations in the face of international scrutiny.

This really cracks me up. A certain degree of stick is required to extract truth from hardened criminals if the soft approach does not work. Are you suggesting that Pakistani police massages the criminals with Warm Olive oil to coax them to admit their guilT? :police: Do u think we are a police state with summary trials to charge the suspected criminals? If so, Afzal would be 6 feet down under now.

Genius. Where does Pakistan come into this. Pakistan police may lubricate his hands with petrol, then set fire to them, this is not the point. Pakistan is not extracting the confessions in this case.

Are you suggesting India does not torture people to extract confessions? If so, it'a very weak case you have because India is known to routinely torture prisoners to get confessions from them. This kid would have been no different.

Genius. Where does Pakistan come into this. Pakistan police may lubricate his hands with petrol, then set fire to them, this is not the point. Pakistan is not extracting the confessions in this case.

Are you suggesting India does not torture people to extract confessions? If so, it'a very weak case you have because India is known to routinely torture prisoners to get confessions from them. This kid would have been no different.

if i was in charge of the investigation, I would have added a good bit of China and other countries which try to hinder India's global ambitions. this simply doesnt make sense. Already your country is gettin royally screwed from the West side and has enuf financial problems. Why should India blame it on Pakistan unnecessarily now?

Or are you asserting that Pakistan has no religious camps of LET which foment Terror?

Back
Top Bottom