What's new

Largest ethnic ancestry by each U.S. county

Even though germans are the largest ethnic group in the breakdown of european immigrants to USA but they don't seem to have the proportionate representation in the political establishment of USA throughout the recent history of that country. The political establishment has always remained firmly in the hands of old British colonialist families right from the start of the formation of USA from George Washinton's time. German immigrants of 19th century being technically/engineering wise gifted people must have provided the brain behind the modern industrial might of USA.

That's spot on, practically every US president has had British ancestry.

What is even more stunning is that their Last names are mostly none German
As the country was established by British settlers and the ruling elite was English the Germans co-opted by learning English and Anglosizing their names. Trumf became Trump etc.

Essentially it was war of who did more shagging and made more babies. Early on the English were class leaders but then their women began closing their legs. Soon Germans began breeding like rabbits, joined by Irish, Italians etc. I read by mid 1880s Latvian and Swedish women were having 8 kids on average. All this mass of extra babies were exported from Europe to America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa.

The Spanish/Portugese exported their excess babies to South America.

Einshower was German
Dutch??

Not really Kennedy,Clinton,Reagan, Jackson were Irish
By theird/fourth gen they tended to have multiple heritage. Irish/English/Scots/German etc

German immigrants of 19th century being technically/engineering wise gifted people must have provided the brain behind the modern industrial might of USA.
The Jews provided the most critical thread - the banking/financial backbone of USA along with media/movie industries ~ Hollywood.

Surprisingly Dutch are not that different from Germans, I am always able to decode many dutch words due to my knowledge of german language.
For example
"I am" in english is "ich bin" in german and "ik ben" in dutch, "tree" is "baum" in german and "boom" in dutch, "window" is called "fenster" in german and "venster" dutch, "building" is called "gebäude" in german and "gebouw" in dutch, "that" is "dass" in german and "dat" in dutch and so on and so forth, you can quickly learn dutch if you already know german language. Dutch language is just a dialect of German language that was standardized in what is now Netherlands some 600 years ago. Whereas modern standard german is based on southern/middle german dialects. Even the Netherlands is called "Niederland" in german and "Nederland" in dutch, nieder in german language means "lower", so "niederland" means "lower land" which it indeed is.

Last edited:
My ancestry is half German (my mother's maiden name was Heins) and half (father) Scottish. There is so much mixing of European ancestries in the USA that very few of us are "pure" German or "pure" English, etc. Both my German and Scottish ancestors came to the USA in the 1840's. My Scottish and German ancestral lines came together with the marriage of my parents in 1941, one hundred years later.

A lot of people make this mistake, but I can always spot americans with German/Dutch/Austrian ancestry immediately from their surnames. For example even without reading the biography or Donald Rumfeld , I am 100% sure the guy has german paternal ancestry, because "feld" in his surname "rumsfeld" is a german word which means "field". Similarly former american president named "Eisenhover" must be of german ancestry because "eisen" is a german word which means "iron", these are just two examples coming into my mind at this moment.

German Americans assimilated. Guys like Bill Gates have German ancestry in em'. Steve Ballmer is another guy.
Facebook founder Zuckerberg is German Jewish surname

Donald Trump must have some German blood

Not really Kennedy,Clinton,Reagan, Jackson were Irish , Einshower was German
Hoover had some German ancestry

This race and skin tone caste-based society is an abomination to all of human history.

No one ever in the world has ever hated any other so something so fickle as amount of melanin in the person’s skin.

Alhamdulilah that we are not afflicted.

Largest Ancestry by U.S. County

March 23, 2019

Largest-Ancestry.jpg

https://www.vividmaps.com/2019/03/largest-ancestry-by-u-s-county.html

Look at all the Anglo-Saxons in the US...oh wait...

I never knew USA was taken over by Germans , I only found about this 1 year ago
I always thought Americans were mostly decedents of British

No traces of French even when they did Owned most of central US states 150-200 years ago

What is even more stunning is that their Last names are mostly none German

I hope this finally puts all the dumb Anglo-Saxon talk about the US to rest.

Essentially it was war of who did more shagging and made more babies. Early on the English were class leaders but then their women began closing their legs.

Stop this nonsense. It had more to do with who came over on a boat the most.
British rule was kicked out by 1783. After that do you really think hordes of British were suddenly jumping on boats to go to this new land where they were suddenly reviled? Of course not.

Waves of new immigrants came from all over Europe.

Last edited:
Stop this nonsense. It had more to do with who came over on a boat the most.
British rule was kicked out by 1783. After that do you really think hordes of British were suddenly jumping on boats to go to this new land where they were suddenly reviled? Of course not.
The seed was planted by British, the subsequent evolution of USA was primarily steered by people of British origin. We can open another thread on this but tell me which language do you use, most of your law is derived from British common law. Yes, you had millons of others arive by boats from Europe and Africa but the structural framework around which all the waves attached to was decidely of British origin.

Not really Kennedy,Clinton,Reagan, Jackson were Irish , Einshower was German

Reagan was through and through British, he was half English and half Scottish.
Kennedy was Irish.
Clinton is British, his father William Jefferson Blythe Jr was an English/Scott. Clinton's ancestry actually goes back to the first 13 colonies....
Jackson had Irish indeed, but also Scottish so he was mixed and part Brit.

What of Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Madison, Lincoln, Carter, Bush senior and junior, Ford, Nixon, Truman, Coolidge, Harding, Wilson, McKinley, Cleveland , Arthur, Garfield , Hayes, Buchanan, Pierce, Fillmore, Taylor, Tyler and Harrison? All had complete British ancestry or the vast majority.

The seed was planted by British, the subsequent evolution of USA was primarily steered by people of British origin. We can open another thread on this but tell me which language do you use, most of your law is derived from British common law. Yes, you had millons of others arive by boats from Europe and Africa but the structural framework around which all the waves attached to was decidely of British origin.

Yeah, it’s not shocking that the majority of the people (out of a population of 2.5M) in a British controlled colony were British. But after 1783 that all went out the window. Do you expect millions of Germans in the Falklands?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom