What's new

Largest Annual Gathering of Muslims in Britain Rejects ISIS

My impression is that these ISIS fellows do not even consider Ahmediays are Muslims too...So how does it matter what Ahemdiayas Muslim presents to outside world. In any way, Ahemdiyas and Shia Muslims are not so radical or violent people among their Muslim people...And by denouncing ISIS, it increases their reputation of being a peace loving Muslim people...

ahmedis say all the muslims in the world are gonna be thrown in hell fire except them

Allah has revealed to me that he who does not follow me and does not give me his oath of allegiance and remains in opposition is disobeying the will of Allah and His Rasul and is Jahannami (doomed to Hell)."
Collection of Posters, Vol. 3, P. 275; Mirza Ghulam Qadiani

A man once asked the first caliph of the Messiah (Hakim Nuruddin Sahib) whether it was possible to attain salvation without having faith in mirza Sahib? He replied: 'If the Word of God is based on truth, it is not possible to attain salvation without having faith in Mirza Sahib."
  • (Aa'ina-e-Sadaqat, P. 25, Miyan Mahmood Ahmad Qadiani)

Ok then you guys just shitting at yourselfs creating hell for your self. you all call your Evil Father who started all this said that "Christ is not coming back he is dead" well that makes you out of Islam as you do not obey the Holy Quran. now have a nice day and go to hell.

You sound like a 16 year old angry boy. Your parents didn't even teach you that no one but Allah decides who goes to heaven or hell not some kid on a Defence forum. Cheers. :D

You sound like a 16 year old angry boy. Your parents didn't even teach you that no one but Allah decides who goes to heaven or hell not some kid on a Defence forum. Cheers. :D

What about ?

• "It has been revealed to me that the person who did not follow me and did not enter into my fold, is disobedient and as such, should be thrown into Hell."
    (Miyar-ul-Akhyar, Vol. 9, P. 27, Mirza Ghulam Qadiani)

What about ?

• "It has been revealed to me that the person who did not follow me and did not enter into my fold, is disobedient and as such, should be thrown into Hell."
    (Miyar-ul-Akhyar, Vol. 9, P. 27, Mirza Ghulam Qadiani)

Chotay bachay nice copy and paste, this is where retards like you show your intelligence i.e. none whatsoever.

“These people first prepared a fatwa of kufr against me, and about 200 Maulvis put their seals upon it, calling us kafir. In these fatwas, such hostility was shown that some Ulama even wrote that these people (Ahmadis) are worse in disbelief than Jews and Christians; and they broadcastfatwas saying that these people must not be buried in Muslim cemeteries, they must not be offered salaam and greetings, and it is not proper to say prayers behind them, because they are kafir. They must not be allowed to enter mosques because they would pollute them; if they do enter, the mosque must be washed. It is allowable to steal their property, and they may be killed …

Now look at this falsehood, namely, that they accuse me of having declared 200 million Muslims and Kalima-professing people to be kafir. We did not take the initiative for branding people as kafir. Their own religious leaders issued fatwas of kufr against us, and raised a commotion throughout Punjab and the whole of India that we were kafir. These proclamations so aliented the ignorant people from us that they considered it a sin even to talk to us in a civil manner. Can any maulvi, or any other opponent, prove that we had declared them kafir first? If there is any paper, notice or booklet issued by us, prior to their fatwas of kufr, in which we had declared our Muslim opponents to be kafir, then they should bring that forward. If not, they should realise how dishonest it is that, while they are the ones who call us kafir, they accuse us of having declared all Muslims as kafir. …Then having declared us kafir by their fatwas, they themselves admit that he who calls a Muslim a kafir gets the kufr reflected back upon himself. Under these circumstances, was it not our right to call them kafir according to their own admission?”
(Haqiqat-ul-Wahy, See Ruhani Khaza’in, v. 22, p. 122-124)

“Two hundred Maulvis declared me to be kafir and wrote a fatwa of kufr about me. Their fatwa shows that anyone who calls a momin (believer) as kafir becomes kafir himself, and anyone who calls a kafir as momin also becomes a kafir…” (p. 168)

Last edited:
name calling now hey .:enjoy:

what about fadi ahmed his son ? why didnt his father mirza pray his janaza ?????

I thought you said only Allah can judge couple posts back

Correction for the one who posted !!!
Unless u r an ahmadi your self,
Ahmadis r not considered muslim by the majority of scholars of islam since they are lacking belief in the basic principles of islam . I.e tauheed n prophet Muhammad PBUH being the last messenger . Therefore any noise made by them on the issues of Muslims is rendered void.

@araz
I don't know what's your take on these guyz but they are doing some real good stuff out there......Fatwa on such thing is good idea.
Best line "They are motivated by a selfish desire to fulfil their own personal interests and ambitions ... ignorant of the true teachings of Islam – of peace and tolerance.
I think guyz like you who care should raise your voice.
Friend.
I dont agree with the Ahmadiyya sect but believe me no one in their right mind can equate the idiotic policies of ISIS with Islam. Simply spoken their is no justification for killing prisoners, much less in the brutal manner in which it has been done. If you are taught to safeguard animals and trees and not to harm the water sources of the enemy during battle then can you imagine the value which islam places on life and its preservation. This is the top and bottom of my view point. We muslims have stopped reading our books and understanding the islam as was brought and shown to us by our beloved Prophet SAW. This is why such stupidities are happening in the name of islam.

Haahhaa for me now you are out of Islam because for me there are only two kinds in this World Muslims and NON-Muslims those saying them selfs Ahmadi's are just totaly hindus Allah knows the best tho but my loyalty to Allah is alone and i can say proudly you guys are just following wrong path i never till now could understand the Groups Islam is divided well now i think Islam can never be Divided those who saying them selfs Ahmadi's ,Shia's,Sunni are out of Islam for me i only said myself a muslim not a Sunni not a Shia(Ahmadi i dont count them). that's why we say if Death comes please Allah give it to us in a Good place.(not in Bath). i hope this will piss you off.:nana:

Look, I do not get pissed off with these types of arguments. I have no problem with what someone else believes. You are free to believe whatever you want. You can call me a kafir or whatever. I don't care. But remember, that I am also a human like you. I may have been born an Ahmadi, but I do not remain an Ahmadi under any pressure. I choose to be Ahmadi because its teachings make sense to me.

Now you say I am an Hindu or kafir because I say Syedna Isa (as) is dead. But I believe that after reading the proofs in the Qur'an and the hadiths.
Jjust answer a few of my questions, I will gladly leave Ahmadiyyat if I thought it was the wrong path.

"And We granted abiding for ever (khuld) to no mortal before you (O Muhammad). If you die, will they abide (khalidun)" (21:34).

"The Messiah, son of Mary, was only a messenger; messengers before him had indeed passed away." (5:75)

"And Muhammad is only a messenger — messengers have already passed away before him. If, then, he dies or is killed, will you turn back upon your heels?" (3:143)

And this is what the Qur'an says about those taken for worship by other peoples:

"Dead (are they), not living. And they know not when they will be raised." (16:21)

Tell me, do Christians not worship Jesus? This verse is a clear answer to those people. How then can I believe that Syedna Issa (as) is alive just because you say so?

My impression is that these ISIS fellows do not even consider Ahmediays are Muslims too...So how does it matter what Ahemdiayas Muslim presents to outside world. In any way, Ahemdiyas and Shia Muslims are not so radical or violent people among their Muslim people...And by denouncing ISIS, it increases their reputation of being a peace loving Muslim people...

ISIS do not consider anyone Muslim if they do not follow him. This line of argument is pretty weak actually. There are areas with large number of Ahmadis and Shias. In those areas, perhaps the Sunnis are not considered Muslims. Will you also accept then that Sunnis are not Muslims?

Brace for statements like "These murderers are not real Muslims", "This is not Islam".
Uncalled for bro ...
I might sound Politically incorrect here ... but Ahmadis are to Muslims what Buddhists are to world religion. They are one of most peaceful and forward looking sect in Islam. They have the money and ambition to present a far more tolerant face of Islam than the ones being funded from the ME.
Godspeed to them.

Look, I do not get pissed off with these types of arguments. I have no problem with what someone else believes. You are free to believe whatever you want. You can call me a kafir or whatever. I don't care. But remember, that I am also a human like you. I may have been born an Ahmadi, but I do not remain an Ahmadi under any pressure. I choose to be Ahmadi because its teachings make sense to me.

Now you say I am an Hindu or kafir because I say Syedna Isa (as) is dead. But I believe that after reading the proofs in the Qur'an and the hadiths.
Jjust answer a few of my questions, I will gladly leave Ahmadiyyat if I thought it was the wrong path.

"And We granted abiding for ever (khuld) to no mortal before you (O Muhammad). If you die, will they abide (khalidun)" (21:34).

"The Messiah, son of Mary, was only a messenger; messengers before him had indeed passed away." (5:75)

"And Muhammad is only a messenger — messengers have already passed away before him. If, then, he dies or is killed, will you turn back upon your heels?" (3:143)

And this is what the Qur'an says about those taken for worship by other peoples:

"Dead (are they), not living. And they know not when they will be raised." (16:21)

Tell me, do Christians not worship Jesus? This verse is a clear answer to those people. How then can I believe that Syedna Issa (as) is alive just because you say so?

ISIS do not consider anyone Muslim if they do not follow him. This line of argument is pretty weak actually. There are areas with large number of Ahmadis and Shias. In those areas, perhaps the Sunnis are not considered Muslims. Will you also accept then that Sunnis are not Muslims?

My line of argument is related to this thread that Ahemdiyas are protesting against the ISIS...Not otherway around, but in any way, I am not sure about your point, because in India and even USA too, I have seen and interacted with Muslim people...And I find that Shias are in particular have very moderate thought process and they are not so violent as like other Muslim sects...For example, i have interacted people who are from Lucknow in India as well as Iranian people in particular...They are having distinctively different mindset that Sunnni people in most of the affairs pertaining to India in general and world view outside....I find my mindset in general as well as many Indian non Muslim people find it at easy with Shia people in general....They are definitely radicalised and they do not hate the Hindu people in the same extent as Sunni people do..

Again these are logical impression of mine based on our interaction with set of people surrounding me and in the context of India Muslim....It may be different outside and i do not hold my impression true in that context..

Ahmadis cannot live normal lives in Pakistan. In my views it is obligatory upon all Ahmadi Muslims to migrate out of this cursed land. Pakistan has failed to protect the lives and freedom of Ahmadi Muslims. Despite that Ahmadis have never raised arms against the state, we could have done the same, we could have started militancy and started taking revenge for the Ahmadis that have been murdered by Sunnis but we didn't. We are a peaceful community but not cowards.

Yes , this land is made by Allah , just like the one on Mecca if . If non Muslims cannot go to Mecca and certain place then "Ahmadi" have no right to live in Pakistan . It's a country Allah given and only for those who don't stay back when Allah need wants their believed to stand for the right of our own . Just like ghazwas .. You cursed people have no passion of such things be isss you are not made up of ..

Yes , this land is made by Allah , just like the one on Mecca if . If non Muslims cannot go to Mecca and certain place then "Ahmadi" have no right to live in Pakistan . It's a country Allah given and only for those who don't stay back when Allah need wants their believed to stand for the right of our own . Just like ghazwas .. You cursed people have no passion of such things be isss you are not made up of ..

Then what are you doing in UK? What a hypocrite. Get out of this Non Muslim country then and enjoy Pakistan.

Exile ,Quraan (An Nisaa’/ The Women:157)

وَقَوْلِهِمْ إِنَّا قَتَلْنَا الْمَسِيحَ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ وَمَا صَلَبُوهُ وَلَكِنْ شُبِّهَ لَهُمْ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِنْهُ مَا لَهُمْ بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ إِلَّا اتِّبَاعَ الظَّنِّ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ يَقِينًا
“And (for) their saying: ‘Indeed we have killed The Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah’. And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him but (another) that was made to resemble him to them. And indeed those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him for certain.

Exile ,Quraan (An Nisaa’/ The Women:157)

وَقَوْلِهِمْ إِنَّا قَتَلْنَا الْمَسِيحَ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ وَمَا صَلَبُوهُ وَلَكِنْ شُبِّهَ لَهُمْ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِنْهُ مَا لَهُمْ بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ إِلَّا اتِّبَاعَ الظَّنِّ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ يَقِينًا
“And (for) their saying: ‘Indeed we have killed The Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah’. And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him but (another) that was made to resemble him to them. And indeed those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him for certain.

How on earth does that verse even mean that Syedna Isa (as) flew in to the sky? It says, rightly, that the jews didn't kill him nor crucified him. Do you even know what 'crucify' means? Here, if you don't like my definitions, I'll give you the definition from oxford dictionary, 'Put (someone) to death by nailing or binding them to a cross, especially as an ancient punishment'.
With the definition I have posted, all the above posted verse is saying is that Syedna Isa (as) was not killed by the Jews.

Please, if you are going to discuss, please explain your points and not leave vague verses and hope that I can magically read your mind.

How on earth does that verse even mean that Syedna Isa (as) flew in to the sky? It says, rightly, that the jews didn't kill him nor crucified him. Do you even know what 'crucify' means? Here, if you don't like my definitions, I'll give you the definition from oxford dictionary, 'Put (someone) to death by nailing or binding them to a cross, especially as an ancient punishment'.
With the definition I have posted, all the above posted verse is saying is that Syedna Isa (as) was not killed by the Jews.

Please, if you are going to discuss, please explain your points and not leave vague verses and hope that I can magically read your mind.

Don't you believe in Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) hadiths ?

Every tom, dick and harry muslim who reads Hadiths knows what Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) said about Hazrat Isa (as) , his ascend to heaven and his second coming.

Despite clear signs and predictions , if you are in denial, then it goes against the basic tenets of Islam. If you don't believe in basic tenets of Islam, how would you qualify for being a muslim?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom