What's new

Land leveling for installation of 10 power plants at Gaddani begins next month

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In Gaddani, the land-leveling and grading for installation of ten coal-fired power plants and allied structure will start by end of next month.

This was stated by Chief Executive Officer Pakistan Power Park Management Company Limited Nargis Sethi during her visit to Gaddani Power Park, Balochistan on Tuesday.

She directed that transparent process must be adopted in awarding the contract for land leveling.

She directed that land shall also be immediately identified for establishment of schools, hospitals, technical training for the benefit of people living in the area.

Radio Pakistan

713839-gaddanipowerpark-1401204142-939-640x480.jpg

Nargis Sethi being briefed about ground levelling Gaddani Power Plant. PHOTO:PID

Yeh konsa nayya topi drama hai Nawazoo lootaray ka? :o:

Now this should shut politicians like imran khan and his supporters who think everything is in Punjab.

This is such a screwed up nation, they cried when Zardari didn't do any developmental work and they still cry when NS is trying to resolve the 60 year old issue.

Yeh konsa nayya topi drama hai Nawazoo lootaray ka? :o:

Every crap that we face today.... I mean everything is because of great economist and leader Nawaz Sharif and his adopted dad, Lucifer Zia-ul-Haq.

Don't lecture me on history..... I'm very well versed in it.

This is such a screwed up nation, they cried when Zardari didn't do any developmental work and they still cry when NS is trying to resolve the 60 year old issue.

Dekhtay hain' kia hota hai..... paisay Peo G nikalayn gay?

Not topi drama, 10 coal power plants of total capacity 6600mw in Gadani.

Every crap that we face today.... I mean everything is because of great economist and leader Nawaz Sharif and his adopted dad, Lucifer Zia-ul-Haq.

Don't lecture me on history..... I'm very well versed in it.
Dekhtay hain' kia hota hai..... paisay Peo G nikalayn gay?

G g bilkul. Zaroor ap kay abba g nay bataya ho ga ap ko ye sub kuch.

Now this should shut politicians like imran khan and his supporters who think everything is in Punjab.
quote is misleading, you cant setup economical coal plants in punjab, gaddani has a beauty of directly offloading the coal into the plants saving at least 10% of losses attributed to transportation...

whether Karachi circular railway develops first than Punjab metro railway will decide the claim made by politicians...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom