What's new

Lalu Prasad convicted in fodder scam case, sentencing on October 3

And all Nair Leaders are just as traitors and untrustworthy Pigs like the Yadav Leaders...

LOL....I hope you meant all Nair Political leaders. ...... No Nair's in Kerala RSS ?....probably most of them left for dubai and Mumbai to make a few bucks.

LOL....I hope you meant all Nair Political leaders. ...... No Nair's in Kerala RSS ?....probably most of them left for dubai and Mumbai to make a few bucks.

in RSS we never ask if u are a Nair , Ezava , Vishwakarma or a Brahmin...

have an understanding with RSS and BJP.

The Marxists have has violent altercations with the RSS.

they hate each other more than they hate congress.

I can't see that dynamic changing unless the BJP makes more headway and gets some more seats, which isn't likely to happen in the near future.

in RSS we never ask if u are a Nair , Ezava , Vishwakarma or a Brahmin..

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...e-sentencing-october-3-a-4.html#ixzz2hGNyotVJ

But they do engage in historical white washing. Blaming the brutalities of the previous caste system on either foreign invaders or saying the Vedas didn't intend it to be that way.

Indian politics is a grievance industry. Lower caste grievances of not having power. Upper caste grievance of losing power and being victimised. Muslims compalining about Hindu oppression.

India is a land of victims apparently.

Back
Top Bottom