What's new

Lalu Prasad convicted in fodder scam case, sentencing on October 3

His ear hairs are slightly less disgusting than his corruption charges

His ear hairs are slightly less disgusting than his corruption charges
They have booked 3 cells for him. 1 for his body and two for his ear hair ;)

BTW when does he start getting chest pains ?

They have booked 3 cells for him. 1 for his body and two for his ear hair ;)

BTW when does he start getting chest pains ?

I am a Mallu, so pardon my ignorance.

But how many Yadavs in poltics are there? Is it like a family heirloom? political power?

Meanwhile... Another Good News for Congress and UPA as whole..

UDF allies warn Sonia Gandhi of rout in Lok Sabha Polls

BTW some days ago, I had read a report that the younger generation of Left parties in Kerala want to have an understanding with RSS and BJP. They have even refused to include anti-RSS propaganda in their templates..? Is there any truth in this..?
@Nair saab , @Ravi Nair .. Can you guys please confirm..

Last edited by a moderator:
lalu jee ko jail main dala hai papi insanoo ? i hate you guys chara hi to becha tha konsa india becha tha :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

lalu jee ko jail main dala hai papi insanoo ? i hate you guys chara hi to becha tha konsa india becha tha :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

we cant afford you to hate us Imran bhai.chalo tumari kathir lalu ko pakistan bejdathay hai,plz kabi vapas math bejna :D

agle janam main cow banoge fir pata chalega chare ki keemat... India main rahe to khane ko chara nahi milega aur Pakistan main rahega khud kha liye jaoge...

bhai jaan aap mahan ho aap dilli aao apne hatho se apke liye badam ki kheer banoongi

indian company invited me but i was busy those days sure i will visit india ASAP

we cant afford you to hate us Imran bhai.chalo tumari kathir lalu ko pakistan bejdathay hai,plz kabi vapas math bejna :D

YES send him we afford zardari we can afford him too he already visited us many times

agle janam main cow banoge fir pata chalega chare ki keemat... India main rahe to khane ko chara nahi milega aur Pakistan main rahega khud kha liye jaoge...

jo bhi ho agla janam kis ne dekha hai first finish this janam mery lalu ko kuch hoa to eant se eant baja doo ga salo :pissed: he is my best friend

hehehehe... Yeh to start hai...

Waise aap log Zardari saab ko kab bhej rahe hain Jail..?

indian company invited me but i was busy those days sure i will visit india ASAP

YES send him we afford zardari we can afford him too he already visited us many times

jo bhi ho agla janam kis ne dekha hai first finish this janam mery lalu ko kuch hoa to eant se eant baja doo ga salo :pissed: he is my best friend

realli or your after one of his daughters :azn:

:omghaha:

Meanwhile... Another Good News for Congress and UPA as whole..

UDF allies warn Sonia Gandhi of rout in Lok Sabha Polls

BTW some days ago, I had read a report that the younger generation of Left parties in Kerala want to have an understanding with RSS and BJP. They have even refused to include anti-RSS propaganda in their templates..? Is there any truth in this..?
@Nair saab , @Ravi Nair .. Can you guys please confirm..

No Truth in it... Marxism is totally against Hindu Nationalism ... We are totally opposite of them in every terms let it be Economic, Social, Defence ... thats the Main reason left never came with Janta dal even during Emergency ... while all the parties where united in the JP movement ...

Communists are Traitors who love China and Russia more then India... Hindu Nationalist can never come together with Anti-Nationals ... we will Die but will not align with them ( Marxist Terrorist) ...

but yes many Left youth Carders are thinking that Left is doing too much Minority appeasement ... while most of them carders who are Hindus are betrayed ...

So few have left and Joined RSS ... @Marxist is a fine example available in our own Forum... only and Only Hindu Nationalist are no two minded true patriotic Indians ... we love our Country more then our selves and our Family ...

And We can only provide Justice to Hindus of India and the world ... while maintaining the sense of Sarva Dharma Sama Bhava in in our Great Bharata ...

in Simple words Aligning with Marxist Terrorist is like aligning with Al Qaeda... We Hindu Nationalist will never do that ... it may happen that we will compromise with Congress but not with left ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom