What's new

Lal Masjid commission report comes out truth told

Meh... read the 304 pages.. ill be back to quiz you.

The commission report also has recommended establishing religious institutions after the name of Lal Masjid, along with provision of economic aid.

This is so friggin ridiculous...what in the world is wrong with these judges??? Why don't we just go around and give every madrassa a quota of weapons and foreign terrorists from Uzbekistan and Chechnya provided by the state???

That Abdul Rasheed Ghazi and his wife need to be put in jail for the rest of their miserable lives...

As a liberal jerk from India, it seems to me that the judges on the commission have taken leave of their senses.

It is difficult to understand whether this is a sign of Pakistan being too muddled in its thinking to be a serious danger to India, or whether this is a sign that the simply deranged elements are in a majority - already - and that we should look to our defenses. I fear the latter, as befits an optimist who prepares for the worst.

As a liberal jerk from India, it seems to me that the judges on the commission have taken leave of their senses.

It is difficult to understand whether this is a sign of Pakistan being too muddled in its thinking to be a serious danger to India, or whether this is a sign that the simply deranged elements are in a majority - already - and that we should look to our defenses. I fear the latter, as befits an optimist who prepares for the worst.

Dont worry .. they huff and puff .. There is no future for them and their kind.. its just that they are ruining my right now time.. and thats all there is to it.

These are all political attacks & in this attack the judges & the politicians are united against him.

All you people who were sleeping forgot that to much was given to these TERRORISTS & even Imam e Kaba was called in to explain these terrorists but nothing happend as they were & are still terrorists.

The operation was right & it had to be carried out, I till date support the operation against these terrorists. If you people still think there were other options come & writte those options down, waiting for you all to write.

I am sure you have not read about these Lal Masjid terrorist clerics who till date say that suicide bombing is not haram &
they fully support it. It was proven that all those people who were in Lal Masjid were mostly foreign terrorists who didn't even understand or speak urdu.

Following are the pics of Lal Masjid ki bachiyan.

lal-masjid-jaimsh-e-mohammed.jpg

kill%20and%20fight%20Islamabad%20lal%20masjid.jpg

lal%20masjid.jpg

lal_masjid_students_in_sandbagged_p.jpg

The media was also crying for Pak Army to start the operation & when Pak Army started & ended this operation, then from the media took a huge U turn & started their propaganda against Pakistan Army & Gen. Musharraf.

Haters can go to hell but this here is a little truth which I am sure you ignore & are sleeping.

Lal Masjid commission is not taking any sides. They accepted that no woman or children were hurt and they also accept that this operation was wrong as one witness claims he was sent by Govt to negotiate and had reached one when Army attacked.

Musharraf is a criminal who must face the music (specifically for overthrowing a constitutional Govt).

4049.gif

So no women or children were killed in the operation, I wonder how the enemies of Pakistan will blame Musharraf next.

There goes the claim of the wife of that fraud Mullah Abdul Rasheed Ghazi that women were mercilessly slaughtered. Now unless those gun wielding and gas mask wearing folks were women, the whole charade should stop now. Also that fraud Mullah claimed that there were only 2 AKs in their possession! Lie after lie after lie.

What say now @Zarvan? Or is this wrong too?

Last edited by a moderator:
There goes the claim of the wife of that fraud Mullah Abdul Rasheed Ghazi that women were mercilessly slaughtered. Now unless those gun wielding and gas mask wearing folks were women, the whole charade should stop now. Also that fraud Mullah claimed that there were only 2 AKs in their possession! Lie after lie after lie.

What say now @Zarvan? Or is this wrong too?

Well, the problem is that people have short memories.....the same media that is trying to get Musharraf sentenced on treason charges was crying out for an operation against the Lal Masjid Terrorists for breaking and entering, kidnapping, disrupting the peace, anti state activities, threats and vandalism on CD/Music shops etc.

This bloody sold out media with no accountability is the biggest nuisance today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Honestly speaking I'm concerned. A judge y'day rejected DNA evidence as inconclusive not on technical but religious grounds (no four male witnesses of good character)!!!

And pakistanis expect india to provide foolproof evidence of planning done IN PAKISTAN that these judges will accept!!!!!

As I said, the numbers are scary and I do not quite see how india (or any other nation) can deal with pakistan on a rational basis.

Lal Masjid Commission blames Musharraf, Aziz for operation - thenews.com.pk

this report is slap on the face off all the supporters of operation and specially the liberal jerks in this country

Zarwan, bro, on the contrary the report clearly states that all the political officials such as the PM and members of the cabinet were responsible for the operation and that no blame could be solely laid on Musharraf. Furthermore, the report quotes members of the cabinet who now say that the matter could have been handled differently......well yeah, ofcourse all matters can be handled differently even the US invasion of Afghanistan and execution of OBL but the US did what it did considering it to be the best option for the country and so did Musharraf!

Most importantly, the blatant lies & propaganda that thousands of innocents were massacred with phosphorous bombs and what not must now come to rest. The armed forces were ordered to control the situation that was created by terrorists and that's exactly what they did, end of story.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom