What's new

Lahore to decide....PTI or PMLN ?

Lahore belongs to

• Total voters
your dad supports ganja??????

Not his Dad, but most of the aged people thinks of PML-N because of their rational thinking that and youth like us support Imran due to his emotional speeches and we want to see anew face. I wish if Abdul Sattar eidhi run a election ever.

BTW, My Membership card of PTI :D

capturefli.jpg

Leader isn't t better we Give vote to PML-N at provincial level and On National Assembly level we give vote to Imran khan?

my choice would be easy, cause of the constituency that I live in :D

for others, I guest one should not blindly vote, see the candidates and their past record, which party they are contesting from, atleast at the provincial level, and on National level see the country's interest

however, in parliamentary system thinking separately for both the houses doesnot work... as both the houses go hand in hand, one supplemental the other, although powers have been transferred to provinces yet this is how the whole electoral system must be viewed.

and I believe in Imran khan, his honest, sincerity, his party, and above all his will to make Pakistan get out of political socio economic crisis. and his candidates would be best in the interest of the state/country/home, in my opinion.

my choice would be easy, cause of the constituency that I live in :D

for others, I guest one should not blindly vote, see the candidates and their past record, which party they are contesting from, atleast at the provincial level, and on National level see the country's interest

however, in parliamentary system thinking separately for both the houses doesnot work... as both the houses go hand in hand, one supplemental the other, although powers have been transferred to provinces yet this is how the whole electoral system must be viewed.

and I believe in Imran khan, his honest, sincerity, his party, and above all his will to make Pakistan get out of political socio economic crisis. and his candidates would be best in the interest of the state/country/home, in my opinion.

I was imagining what if Javed Hashmi and Imran Khan fought from same constituency. Both have good reputes and have good tack records. Then It would be hard for Imran to win Election. What you think?

Why IK is focusing on lahore only? Has he forget rest of pakistan? How can he become PM of Pakistan by just focusing on few kilometers area?

Why IK is focusing on lahore only? Has he forget rest of pakistan? How can he become PM of Pakistan by just focusing on few kilometers area?

Lahore is the provincial capital of Punjab, Punjab is the most populated province of Pakistan. Any smart politician would focus more on Punjab than lets say a deserted province like Balochistan. You need votes to win brother.

Lahore is the provincial capital of Punjab, Punjab is the most populated province of Pakistan. Any smart politician would focus more on Punjab than lets say a deserted province like Balochistan. You need votes to win brother.
how many NA seats are there in lahore? And how many one needs to form the govt? I am surprised that even educated people do not ask him that how can he rule the country by just focusing in lahore.

Balchistan is not the only province left, kp and sindh are also there. In interior sindh no body even knows him.

You can apply same analogy to MQM. In their initial years, why did they focus on karachi only?

You can apply same analogy to MQM. In their initial years, why did they focus on karachi only?

Yes, but they never talk too high About ruling the Pakistan. They were always part of govt, not able to form the govt, even after getting 25 seats. So how much no of seats will IK win? to become PM of Pakistan. If we want him, surely we cant bring him through elections, we need to beg kayani to take the govt over and handover to IK. Be realistic and come out from world of dreams and ask Ik to stop making people ch****.

your dad supports ganja??????

Yeah some months ago he made fun of PML-N but now he says that Ganja developed Pakistan in the 90s. Ganja wanted to take the motorway all the way to Tashkent and also made peace with India.

But he still supports MQM the most:agree:

Yes, but they never talk too high About ruling the Pakistan. They were always part of govt, not able to form the govt, even after getting 25 seats. So how much no of seats will IK win? to become PM of Pakistan. If we want him, surely we cant bring him through elections, we need to beg kayani to take the govt over and handover to IK. Be realistic and come out from world of dreams and ask Ik to stop making people ch****.

He has some faults. Loud Mouth, Make too much claims which he can't implement realistically if he ever comes to parliament, But what compelled me to give vote him is. I don't want to waste my vote on others, I want to see a new face on Political Horizon, I know He still need 2 decade at least to establish his party. I don't have high hopes for him to make a impact on National politics. I have a bet with my friend that he will only win 5 seats in NA and PA each.

So for the sake of trying, what can he achieve. Or as they say in Urdu. Is ko bhe mouqa do, Dekhtay hain ye kaya Teer mar lay ga. SO that's what i'm going to do.

And the part of making ch****. Well here i can differ with you. If he is a hypocrite or a tax evader or a killer or have a tainted past, then we could have said he is making people Ch***** but since he got none, so he is not making anyone C******

I was imagining what if Javed Hashmi and Imran Khan fought from same constituency. Both have good reputes and have good tack records. Then It would be hard for Imran to win Election. What you think?

Imran khan has challenged Nawaz, so technically Nawaz should face him in his traditional Lahore constituency... and Yes it would be mother of all battles !!

And the part of making ch****. Well here i can differ with you. If he is a hypocrite or a tax evader or a killer or have a tainted past, then we could have said he is making people Ch***** but since he got none, so he is not making anyone C******

I have never suspected him to be tax evader and / or corrupt. He is the cleanest person in Pak Politics. Normally people come in politics for two reasons publicity and money, and he is fortunate enough that he has got both.

Now by making Ch**** i mean that he cannot rule Pakistan by just focusing on Lahore and few other areas of Punjab. NA has got 342 seats out of which he has to win at least near about half of those seats. So by focusing on Lahore (13 seats) only how will he manage to become PM of Pakistan.

Ansar Abbasi rightly said that IK policy may lead to PPP elected again. PML N is far better than PPP, he is not confronting areas of PPP but PML N. that will somehow may lead to PML N losing few seats. The other way round he is supporting PPP. I hope I am able to explain my view.

Back
Top Bottom