What's new

Lahore to decide....PTI or PMLN ?

Lahore belongs to

• Total voters
Ganja Brothers are having sleepless night now - I won't be surprised if they use dirty tactics against PTI.I can only hope that people of Lahore vote for PTI in national interest..voting for PML-N just because it developed Lahore is selfish thing.I mean even Chaudhary Brothers launched 1122 service and many other development projects.

Imran Khan ko sarhad aur Balochistan per ziada concentrate karna chahiye.

Lahore se 5 plus seats of NA means PTI will become the strongest party of Pakistan... if it defeats the Butt brothers completely out of Lahore, then Inshallah things will improve quickly throughout Pakistan...:pakistan:

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

I have decided to give vote to PML-N on provincial level and on national level give vote to PTI.

should strengthen PTI on both fronts...

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Sharifs most popular politicians: Gallop Poll

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Facts are contradicting of what you are saying.

And In the light of these facts I am just giving my opinion.Cheers

that is one good survey organization, however you missed the trend part, Nawaz group popularity going down, and its only PTI/Imran khan popularity going up...

given the time in next elections... its likely to follow the same trend... and I am hopeful that PTI will increase its popularity...

and this Jalsa would be landmark in History of Lahore political in particular and Pakistan politics in general...:pakistan:

guys stop it. Even i dont support nawaz sharif anymore but this ganja term show how intolerent our society is. Behave like literate people. What is the difference between you people discussing current political situation and some baba gs discussing it in a remote village?

guys stop it. Even i dont support nawaz sharif anymore but this ganja term show how intolerent our society is. Behave like literate people. What is the difference between you people discussing current political situation and some baba gs discussing it in a remote village?

actually the people in village dont call names, as it might lead to quarrel...while the educated class/middle class does... one because they understand the magnitude and gravity of the crimes of the corrupt status quo parties doing to our Country Nationally and Internationally. second to show off utmost dislike to their charactersless personalities that by no means should give rise to the view that its hate for personal reasons but in fact is in Love of our Pakistan...

Given their lively activities, the "butterflies" Nawaz Sharif gets in his stomach when Kim Barker interviews him(and her refusal to go on a date with him, OR let him "buy her iPhone"), there are worse terms to call these people than "ganjas".

These people repeatedly abuse millions for their selfish aims, you feel it's wrong for the people to even call them negative terms. The Sharifs do alot worse than name-calling.

Argh! The establishment and Sharif Baradiraan is showing their spine now for PTI's Jalsa on the 30th.

Just see the list of restrictions PTI's has been put to.

?BBC Urdu? - ????????? - ?????? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ??????

Funny how the PML-N is barring any speeches against the Army.

Apart from 18 other restrictions

1. No banners, no wall chalking
2. No effigy burning, no flag burning (what if randomly someone does that in the crowd?)
3. Can't announce their protest on the road through a loud speaker

These things can't be implemented as they are not even necessary and uncontrollable.

Dear! He is only instructed to be focused on PMLN, NS and Punjab/Lahore!!

By whom - Army or Zardari? :lol:

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Funny how the PML-N is barring any speeches against the Army.

Apart from 18 other restrictions

1. No banners, no wall chalking
2. No effigy burning, no flag burning (what if randomly someone does that in the crowd?)
3. Can't announce their protest on the road through a loud speaker

These things can't be implemented as they are not even necessary and uncontrollable.

Lets see if all of above is restricted in PML-N jalsi too which is to be held on 23rd October.

The One's who are arranging his alliance with Musharraf League!;)

No alliance is being made with Musharaff. He is nobody in Pakistan's politics for the time being.

Doesn't makes any sense.

Back
Top Bottom