What's new

Lahore Should Be Developed Like Delhi: Pak Minister

Not even cash rich states in Australia like WA has access-controlled highways. In fact even our intra-city freeways aren't always access controlled.
What access control are we talking about ??? What about freeways? They are access controlled.

OMG,an brave Indian want to talk about architecture.do you really want to compare this station with yours?

Don't worry about Indian Railway stations dude,they are improving for sure

Seawoods Darave Station,Navi Mumbai under construction

seawoods01.jpg

20130308133259.jpg

Don't worry about Indian Railway stations dude,they are improving for sure

Seawoods Darave Station,Navi Mumbai under construction

seawoods01.jpg

20130308133259.jpg
Delhi airport T3,maybe the best airport in India,has its glass curtain wall designed and manufactured by China company,and finally need Chinese workers to install them.OMG im really worried especially when seeing India skyscriper CGs.i really want to help you.

Delhi airport T3,maybe the best airport in India,has its glass curtain wall designed and manufactured by China company,and finally need Chinese workers to install them.OMG im really worried especially when seeing India skyscriper CGs.i really want to help you.

Got any links?We got many glass Skyscrapers and Most of Indian cities have a glass and steel airport,So I guess we have enough expertise in fixing glass.Most of glass used in skyscrapers are made by Saint-Gobain :wave:

Delhi metro

blue-line-01-akshardham.jpg

16-06-huda-cc.jpg

6222919675_f17aed4f37_b.jpg

6223561114_83968558c8_b.jpg

6222950211_8b9cf2c36e_b.jpg

6222926161_96c255082a_b.jpg

Nobody blamed him a RAW agent. I am happy that RAW finally got a weekoff.

We have idiots in the government that's why we are in such condition.
The grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence! You know nothing of our worthy netas, 60% of whom are rapist, murderers, extortionists and bandits sitting in Parliament who have looted this country and brought it down to its knees.

We have now become a laughing stock of the third world countries who once upon a time not long ago, looked up to us as an economic role model and an emerging regional power!

But thanks to our 'rulers', we have now become a banana republic and started to suck big time. And with a fractured polity which will rule the roost post the 2014 general elections, things will get from bad to worse what with regional satraps pulling in different directions for their own political agendas.

It is 'kissa kursi ka'! Politics has now become a roaring family business. The country be damned!

Got any links?We got many glass Skyscrapers and Most of Indian cities have a glass and steel airport,So I guess we have enough expertise in fixing glass.Most of glass used in skyscrapers are made by Saint-Gobain :wave:
glass curtain wall=fixing glass?so you post some glass ,haha,happy weekend!
the T3 glass curtain wall is designed and made by shenyang yuanda company-world no.1 of this field.it's not hard to find English news of it .their was a big DELAY of this project for India denied no give visa to our workers(gave only 40 of total 200 workers)
please Google what is curtain wall.i think you should have basic knowledge if you want to talk about it further

glass curtain wall=fixing glass?so you post some glass ,haha,happy weekend!
the T3 glass curtain wall is designed and made by shenyang yuanda company-world no.1 of this field.it's not hard to find English news of it .their was a big DELAY of this project for India denied no give visa to our workers(gave only 40 of total 200 workers)
please Google what is curtain wall.i think you should have basic knowledge if you want to talk about it further

I can't find a single link about this,There are links about curtain wall manufactured in China

I cant find a single reference to this in skyscrapercity either -http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=780412&page=6

I know what is glass curtain wall,You said most of glass was manufactured by a Chinese company.post the links,I would try to use Google translator

Mumbai Airport glass cladding by Indian workers
BOM | Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport - Page 6 - SkyscraperCity

@djsjs

I got this from your link,after translating

DIAL staff said that only comes from China, specially trained technicians to complete the installation. These technicians will train Indian workers, to explain the process of glass curtain wall installation and subsequent maintenance.

Last edited by a moderator:
the proper meaning is:only trained workers from China can do the installation,and,they will train the local workers,tell them how to install and manage the curtain wall after finished.

the proper meaning is:only trained workers from China can do the installation,and,they will train the local workers,tell them how to install and manage the curtain wall after finished.

lol I always thought curtain walls and fiber glass both are same.. Thanks for information..
@Topic

Why Dehli, why not Tokyo, Beijing, or soul? Or even better... Lahore has potential to go even higher, since Lahore population is cooperative. don't stop any development just for politics and always want more and more...

Jahan rokni ki koshish kartay hain danda par jatta hey :P

btw Pakistani capital is much beautiful as compare to Indian one :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom