8086452478_f4ae27e8f3_b.jpg

8086451700_b93c5ed674_b.jpg

Lahore airport

29664055.jpg

:lol:

Karachi airport

Karachi_Jinnah_Airport-640x480.jpg

No he just wanted to know that would it be at all plausible that on his next visit to India he might collide into a so called freely roaming cow on a highway while driving and then have the dead cow on the hooves then and there. . . .But obviously he is going to cook it first on his hot fuming car bonnet!!:whistle::whistle::haha:

Thanks for understanding my concern. It is a safety concern not just for the cow but myself, since shattering windshield glass can kill any person. But yes if I survive, I am taking it to the woods and cooking it.

Thanks for understanding my concern. It is a safety concern not just for the cow but myself, since shattering windshield glass can kill any person. But yes if I survive, I am taking it to the woods and cooking it.
No just ignore whatever I said earlier cause it was meant to be amusing!!But the fact remains that it wouldn't be absolutely to come across one or two cow's while u are on a highway in India but not the ones that are being constructed recently!!

Dwarka sector 21 metro station

airport-express-11.jpg

Dhaula Kuan express line station

DSC_0040.jpg

Dhaula-Kuan-With-JCD-branding.jpg

Huda city center metro station

8086452478_f4ae27e8f3_b.jpg

8086451700_b93c5ed674_b.jpg

Lahore airport

29664055.jpg

Karachi airport

Karachi_Jinnah_Airport-640x480.jpg

That is so true Delhi's Metro stations are better than anything Lahore has. Lol, Their Airport really sucks!!! I don't know why Pakistani fan boys are comparing a city like Lahore with Delhi. :cheesy:

no better than some bus stations in our 3rd tire cities. sad....
Once again I would like to point out that we Indians only build what we need and when we need them!!Our achievements are not for showing off to the world but rather for the well being and comfort of our people.And BTW let me tell u that if the CCP is churning out bus stations in your country which are better than this rail station then they are wasting an awful lot of money. . .they should distribute that money amongst the Tibetans instead so that they would stop fleeing to India.

Lahore roads are better than Delhi. No one defecates on them

Your metro rail is fcked, Lahores is better

Lol what skyscrapers?

Lahore, and every other city in Pakistan has the best sewage system in South Asia.

Street furniture? You mean the half broken benches, or the paan stains? :lol:

Per capita means nothing. Delhis GDP is bigger than Lahores and when you divide GDP by pop. you get per capita

Too bad 70% of Indians live below $2.00 so per capita cannot be calculated and understood as a reliable way to get average wealth of a indian

As i said, Delhi is a giant slum compared to Lahore

Sometimes It hurts na:sick::laughcry:......Nothing serious its human tendency:smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Upcoming skyscrapers in Delhi NCR

Supernova Spira 300 meter

gallery_img_big3.jpg

supertech north eye 255 meter

1299145138_171973643_1-Supertech-North-Eye-Noida-Call-9999998661-Noida.jpg

Bryz Buzz 300 meter

8107770238_ebac9a47b2_b.jpg

This one is your Beijing Railway, what tier is this. :cheesy:
Beijing_Railway_Station_01.jpg
OMG,an brave Indian want to talk about architecture.do you really want to compare this station with yours?let's start from the easiest,glass.give you one day to find the statistics of the glass ued in your station,including Glass reinforced type, thickness, insulating layer, filling gas type, coating type, shading coefficient, heat transfer coefficient, transmission ratio etc.and i will find mine. and then other materials

OMG,an brave Indian want to talk about architecture.do you really want to compare this station with yours?let's start from the easiest,glass.give you one day to find the statistics of the glass ued in your station,including Glass reinforced type, thickness, insulating layer, filling gas type, coating type, shading coefficient, heat transfer coefficient, transmission ratio etc.and i will find mine. and then other materials

That station from Beijing looks very ordinary.

Beat that? Pakistan's ENTIRE Motorway network is controlled-access. Lahore's Ring Road is also controlled-access.

Also, I wasn't just talking about urban ring roads, I'm talking about your inter-city expressways, are THEY controlled-access and are they fenced to prevent unauthorized access like Pakistan's motorways are?

Dude, you need to understand the defination before comparing. Motorways/Freeways/Expressways are all same. As per their defination, they are access controlled, grade seperated, smooth interchanges and minimum 4 laner.

Other than those we have Express Highways or Intercity Highways.

PS: In india all Expressways are Accesscontrolled. he majority of what u see in India are Highways. A huge length of Expressways are either under construction or in proposal state.. India plans to add more 3000 km of Expressways till 2020 but due to land acquisition issues and Economic irregularities, cost escalate and hence things dont get executed that easily. Lets hope for the best tough.

Back
Top Bottom