What's new

Lahore Police Academy crises over | One gunman, five collaborators arrested

Rangers and Army Infantry was deployed around the compound a few hours ago. Army's Bell-412 helicopters are also providing them with close air support.

That was Rangers. Army has now started arriving.

That was Rangers. Army has now started arriving.

Nope. Infantry also started coming in as soon as the Rangers showed up. There's a difference in the uniform that could be easily identified. There's a huge difference between Rangers and Army's uniform.

Activity done by RAW (India)

because they had already trd to kill Srilankan team but the team savd at the time even terrorist not engage Police/Army etc the total game finishd in 15-20 mins last time. Now this time these elements try to engage police/Rangers for atleast 1 day. But this is Pakistan NOT INDIA..

we call up Armed military forces n fk these terorists

CALL GUNSHIPS and MILITARY SSGz! [Mod Edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity done by RAW (India)

because they had already trd to kill Srilankan team but the team savd at the time even terrorist not engage Police/Army etc the total game finishd in 15-20 mins last time. Now this time these elements try to engage police/Rangers for atleast 1 day. But this is Pakistan NOT INDIA..

we call up Armed military forces n fk these terorists

CALL GUNSHIPS and MILITARY SSGz !! damn it indians!

you may be right,note that the people who attacked the lankans did not attempt suicide and neither are they either the terrorists have changed their tactics or this is a different party

^^^^^ yes i heard that news about 2 hour ago on most indian news channels.

A very unfrotunbate even. it was horrible to see young innocent people die - Imagine what must be goign to their families right now.

I hope these guys wont loose any more life. and culprtits are caught.

well actually its a big lapse by security teams and intelligence. But the current - teams of task forces with rangers are doing amazingly good.
If thy can save peopel without much casulaties and end this massacare today it will be a great acheivement.

Indeed a vry unfortunate event and i'm afraid this might infact become or it alredy has become like the lal masjid seige.

Back
Top Bottom