What's new

Lahore now the cleanest big city in Pakistan, and greener too. New imagery here!!

which road?

U little Jihadis will never get over 5000 yrs Hindus rule over Indian subcontinent will u, the inferiority complex is sickening, historically converted people have little to treasure except desert:rofl:, now f***k off former subject or slave might i say of my great ancestors who created superpowers for mileniums while u little ugly dumplings were pimping women to invaders n cleaning ur backsides with leaves, heck the western renaisance or age of enlightment was even fathered by a Hindu philosopher, now cool off with camel urine, history/Arabs doesn't like u Converted Muslims.. :rofl:
lol, how patheic are u, really??? i seriously feel sorry for u, i knw ur just a little hindu monkey but some count u to be among the hamio sapiens atleast so grow a brain n atleast come up with a new answer rather than editing mine:rofl:, p.s editing my answer doesnt change historical facts....i seriously feel sorry u man, ur wounds are too deep which my anscestors inflicted n by the way my anscestory is traced directly back to the Prophet(pbuh's) family hence im more Arab than any tresspaser saudi shit sitting in riyad and as of now i would choose Pakistan over saudi Arabia even if someone gifted me that kingdom, my fair Pakistan, its beautiful brave people, the last impreginable fort of Islam, the choosen nation of this age just like the Arabs n the Turks in their times, we Pakistani's have greatness in our froot prints n all u patheic little shit hindus can do is burn over us bieng a Martial race while u n ur ugly mugs prove darwins theory to the core......the only time in history u became a unified nation is post 1947, u hindus hence have only the history as a free nation of just 70-75 yrs max while we are 1400 yrs old n still own half the world, now f***k off cause im a little bit racist n it erks me to talk too much with a dog from an ugly n inferior weak race, go jerk of to raja dahir bieng rammed by bin qasim or ghaznavi razing to the ground ur ugly somnath temple....u r nothing but a sad little conquered people trying so hard to find a little bit of dignity among the giants of history among whom we muslims whether we be Arabs, turks or Pakistani's stand tall..

Last edited:
Greater Iqbal Park Lahore Pakistan.

DN4W4K2WsAAWB9Q.jpg

DN4W5e4W0AA3BnG.jpg

DN4W56HWAAEU-GX.jpg

You probably went to the wrong side of Karachi. :D

Most people mistaken the outskirt immigrant slum towns which fall under the division of Karachi, as 'Karachi' in it's whole.

The main part is pretty nice and modern.

DBj2b6RXUAAm1pr.jpg

Also, if you think that Pakistan was way ahead of infrastructure, you should have visited Lahore then. Much of it's road infrastructure cannot even be matched here in the states.

Every developing country in the world has small parts of it's cities on par with the developed world, Even in places like Calcutta or Madras, Or Sub Saharan Africa, I was pointing out in general Karachi is a very chaotic and a messy place, And a place where you dont really feel very safe about, There was always tension in the air as far as i was concerned, Something i never felt in Islamabad

Btw Clifton is just one suburb of Karachi, So you cant describe Karachi as a whole look like Clifton

You are not much aware about Bangalore,Delhi,Navi Mumbai and many other places considered world class cities and not regional cities.You can check any major flight magazines,international tourism guidelines etc all over the world mentioning Mumbai,Delhi etc as major international tourism hot spot.Lahore will be greener according to pakistani standard and not Indian or International standard.

A city becomes world class based on over all aspect including hospitals,educational institutions,MNC's,Top bank presence,iconic buildings,budget,foreign tourists flows,airports,transportation facilities like metros,Budget etc and not based only on population.

and u saying Mumbai is beautiful city???? did u visited Mumbai ?do u know what perception people will bring when they came from Mumbai??

and u saying Mumbai is beautiful city???? did u visited Mumbai ?do u know what perception people will bring when they came from Mumbai??

They come from Mumbai with impression

1. Bollywood
2. Financial capital
3. Metro and Monorail
4. Vibrant city
5. City of skyscrapers
6. City never sleeps
7. Most of Indian MNC's base
8. City where lot of pakistani's and others coming for treatment
9. It is a city with one of the most number of billionaires
10. Home to most expensive house in the world
11. One of the most beautiful international airport terminal in the world
12. City having both metro and monorail in India

If you want to visit a nice posh bungalow and look only on toilet and telling others 'that bungalow have a toilet where every one are using', them its up to u.Same like if u want to look only on negative aspects like slums etc then you can define that way.

@Imad.Khan @Iqbal Ali @Mugwop @django @Spring Onion @Hell hound @RAMPAGE @ghazi52 @Basel @niaz @Syed.Ali.Haider @Kabira @Jaanbaz @Well.wisher @SecularNationalist

I don't want to deviate thread topic and so no response here after

1. Bollywood
2. Financial capital
3. Metro and Monorail
4. Vibrant city
5. City of skyscrapers
6. City never sleeps

If you want to visit a nice posh bungalow and look only on toilet and telling others 'that bungalow have a toilet where every one are using', them its up to u.Same like if u want to look only on negative aspects like slums etc then you can define that way.

@Imad.Khan @Iqbal Ali @Mugwop @django @Spring Onion @Hell hound @RAMPAGE @ghazi52 @Basel @niaz @Syed.Ali.Haider @Kabira @Jaanbaz @Well.wisher @SecularNationalist

brother,

you just showed only brighter Part!
My few friends just visited their and saying that Mumbai full of heads! too much population, and pollution.
I appreciate you for showing me brighter side as well, but my friend, when someone visited any city, he bring perception with him, and i said about the perception, i also love visit Mumbai, and i will soon.

1. Bollywood
2. Financial capital
3. Metro and Monorail
4. Vibrant city
5. City of skyscrapers
6. City never sleeps

As usual.... indian hijack.

Given that Lahoris are eating up ~45% budget of Punjab it is no surprise. Who cares if the rest of Punjab looks like a flooded gutter.

Absolutely true. Step outside Lahore to see what a mess Punjab is. This is coming from a party which has been in provincial govt 6th time.

Good for Lahore.

It's not the fault of Lahoris that our leaders in Karachi/Sindh or any other province are useless.

At least NS/SS did something for their city. What did Gillani do for Multan or Chawdhrys for Gujrat or Zardari for Karachi or sindh!?

Actually MQM and Altaf Hussain politics has destroyed Karachi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom